Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟 - page 37. (Read 23155 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What will happen to tokens that were released, but won’t be sold?
Activity: 336
Hello. Will your platform tokens be available for purchase after the completion of the ICO?
Does it mean that in order to start communicating with clients I will have to reveal my real name to them?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Empower Freelancer_Join Coinlancer
Hi. Can I choose the participants of the Tribunal before concluding a smart-contract?

No ! Tribunal selection is anonymous.  
Then how is the transparency of the tribunal ensured?

An anonymous selection will ensure fair decision, if you choose then it can be bias in your favor.
Activity: 378
Are reviews moderated or can anyone post them?

Reviews can be posted by member only.
So you just need to go through a simple registration procedure and that’s all?
Activity: 392
Hi. Can I choose the participants of the Tribunal before concluding a smart-contract?

No ! Tribunal selection is anonymous.  
Then how is the transparency of the tribunal ensured?
Hello. If I write a review about a freelancer with whom I didn’t conclude a smart contract, will it be displayed on the platform?

Yes, you can always write but such reviews are subject to approval and scrutiny.
Does it mean that no review for the freelancer will be published before consideration by the moderators?
Hello. Let's say that I'm a freelancer who was unfairly rated low. Will I be able to challenge it with the help of tribunal?

Yes you can take an action on such ratings.
Who will pay for the work of the participants of the Tribunal in this case?
Merit: 11
Will there be forms required for submission on your platform? It would help users to make up orders more exactly.
How much time does the Tribunal spend on one case on average?

We both shall see this, as soon as we have first case to be managed.
Merit: 11
Our system empowers freelancers and clients with the security of payments, transparency, and bias-free dealings. Since our system operates on blockchain, all user accounts/identities and transactions are encrypted and made accessible. This kind of arrangement often helps file/resolve a dispute, rate a freelancer or a client and benefits both-freelancer and client.
Hello. Do users evaluate the quality of the Tribunal as a whole or of each individual participant?
How much time does the Tribunal spend on one case on average?
Hello. If any issue was not clearly outlined in a smart contract and both of its participants interpret it in different ways, what will the Tribunal do?

Clarify the contract and ask for mutual consent, if either of the party is not ready to share consent. The case goes on till resolution.
Can platform participants receive declarations of their income for a calendar year?

You want us to certify your earnings from platform ? If Yes, we can do this, though it is under planning for now.
Good afternoon. Can I use multiple currencies at the same time when putting money in a smart contract?

Yes ! you can use all the allowed currencies to bring CL smart contract.
Hello. If any issue was not clearly outlined in a smart contract and both of its participants interpret it in different ways, what will the Tribunal do?
Can platform participants receive declarations of their income for a calendar year?
Good afternoon. Can I use multiple currencies at the same time when putting money in a smart contract?
This is a long thread for such a short period. Still, until the end there is no way to tell one way or another what is going to come of it all. I have seen worse put together projects that showed a huge improvement after launch and initially paid well to those that were in the first group.
It's easy to get long threads with alt accounts. So far all serious questions remain avoided and even ignored. Either way, the length of a thread is irrelevant, just look at DeepOnion which is spammed with useless posts and hardly any substantial information.

These things have potential in the beginning and often fail in the long term because they try to ensure the returns are worth it and there is nothing there to provide that revenue. That, or they get cheated and scammed by those that use the system against it and that eats their money up.

I do keep consent with your comment, but we have been working to stay and make future out of it.
Pages:
Jump to: