Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟 - page 5. (Read 23155 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Wow, this is a very big project Cheesy
Activity: 8
Is it possible to make an account at the website?  I want to place an ad for some work...
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
What other updates beside putting CL on more exchanges. Price still low. Focus more on marketing. During ICO there werr lot of seminar. Now, nothing.

there is no updates from this project until now,,
even the team member didn't show up in this thread anymore for long period time
hope this project didn't dead

It's likely to start with the token's death because there is no recent change about this project trip for the future.
Maybe the project staff busy can't talk, to see how the results of the project, we still have to pay attention to it, waiting for a result.

How long do we need to wait then? I dont think it is fair enough if they will not update their investors. I am afraid that this is already vonsider as shitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
What other updates beside putting CL on more exchanges. Price still low. Focus more on marketing. During ICO there werr lot of seminar. Now, nothing.

It's likely to start with the token's death because there is no recent change about this project trip for the future.
Maybe the project staff busy can't talk, to see how the results of the project, we still have to pay attention to it, waiting for a result.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network

Activity: 71
Looking like CoinLancer's ICO may really be just as 'successful' as Jet8's...
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
is the development from project still active ?
because the dev is too silent, so, i'm worry about that

It seems like they are doing something that may be very busy and not big see the development on their project but I am not so convincing.

i feel innovation and development will make it better and it will be a success,let's keep watching what will this project go on .

Indeed that is what we can see at this time with how the development of this project will be better or will be more devastated.

Anyone can help me about bounty campaign because I have not received the token from Coinlancer.io CL.

I bought this coin in hitbtc at very low price and since it is one of the popular projects before then I will just wait and hold. I think devs are still active as their official twitter are still tweeting. But a representative of coinlancer visiting this thread sometimes would be better.
I agree that earlier their representative here was more active. In the telegram the team answers all questions. It is still obvious that the project continues to work.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning

Project seems to be quite dead at the moment.

The team is working. Just lately Coinlancer is added in Getbtc exchange. The problem here is the low volume in exchanges. The current shaky market situation also didn't help but everyone is rooting for a market recovery these days.
Activity: 4

Project seems to be quite dead at the moment.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
this coin have a telegram group? it wont open for me

You can visit here https://t.me/Coinlancer if you want to enter the telegram group.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
this coin have a telegram group? it wont open for me
WATANABE

It seems like they are doing something that may be very busy and not big see the development on their project but I am not so convincing.

i feel innovation and development will make it better and it will be a success,let's keep watching what will this project go on .

Indeed that is what we can see at this time with how the development of this project will be better or will be more devastated.

Anyone can help me about bounty campaign because I have not received the token from Coinlancer.io CL.

I bought this coin in hitbtc at very low price and since it is one of the popular projects before then I will just wait and hold. I think devs are still active as their official twitter are still tweeting. But a representative of coinlancer visiting this thread sometimes would be better.

I've sent a message to the campaign manager but I don't see a reply or a response from them.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
seems so very dead --  i hope it is not ...

it speaks volumes to me that a team who has millions of $$$ invested .. cannot keep the community updated --
(u can hire a marketing robot for like 2$ per day !!! )
just to make peeps feel its not buried n gone

many peeps who r very much involved -- if asked -- they question the project n call it dead ..

i hope so much that is not true ??

Community updates are slow, and perhaps the telegraph is more active, and most people are upset about the project team's not even updating information.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
seems so very dead --  i hope it is not ...

it speaks volumes to me that a team who has millions of $$$ invested .. cannot keep the community updated --
(u can hire a marketing robot for like 2$ per day !!! )
just to make peeps feel its not buried n gone

many peeps who r very much involved -- if asked -- they question the project n call it dead ..

i hope so much that is not true ??

Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

WATANABE

Activity: 395

yeah, but the price is down and far away from the ICO price at this moment
if i'm not wrong the ICO price is about $0.25 and you can see the price now my friend
big update is needed to help this project growing
Activity: 438

WATANABE

Pages:
Jump to: