Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟 - page 10. (Read 23155 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I’m not scared im here to proof you wrongp
But you don’t understand that if you IQ is so low
You have been in this group for a few weeks to tryna get the price down to buy as cheap as possible probably
You're not proving anything here and the facts are overwhelmingly stacked against you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Green day we appreciate some of your criticism, but you have been spreading FUD for the past days. Continue, and we will have to ban you. Note that Coinlancer is doing everything in its power to regain investor trust in a market dip (read: market in general, not specific to CL) and to land several major milestones. Our intend was to share the video today however reproduction took longer as expected.
Activity: 207
They have the power to change sentiment. Which is needed. Did you not see the volume drop? To much chance the team dumped or creating the idea
Activity: 252
if you own/ have large cryptocurrency community or have resources in this industry, please contact me. We are running a Referral Program for an exchange and we need people like you. Feel free to contact me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I’m not scared im here to proof you wrongp
But you don’t understand that if you IQ is so low
You have been in this group for a few weeks to tryna get the price down to buy as cheap as possible probably
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How do you plan to make the remote work market more efficient and fair with the help of blockchain technologies? What mechanism of money transfer protection will be used on Coinlancer? We've seen freelancing websites revolutionize in the past years but having a crypto based is one big innovation.
HitBTC have raised the withdrawal fee from 13 CL to now 296.3 CL. I'm not giving up that many CL for a withdrawal, so thats 3360 CL I just bought that is nt going to join in on the airdrop. Simply because of insane withdrawal fees om HitBTC.
Because of this, I no longer use HITBTC. I'd rather wait for the tokens of any projects to be released to other exchanges.
I lost more than 1000 tokens in January for entering tokens on HITBTC. Then it was $ 400.
Sounds like their name is an homage to their fees, which seem like a hit in the face...
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
HitBTC have raised the withdrawal fee from 13 CL to now 296.3 CL. I'm not giving up that many CL for a withdrawal, so thats 3360 CL I just bought that is nt going to join in on the airdrop. Simply because of insane withdrawal fees om HitBTC.
Because of this, I no longer use HITBTC. I'd rather wait for the tokens of any projects to be released to other exchanges.
I lost more than 1000 tokens in January for entering tokens on HITBTC. Then it was $ 400.
Activity: 18
And as usual, they lied, last week there was an announcement about the developer's video message on Tuesday. There were no video calls.Re-proof that the project is not serious or does scam.  http://prntscr.com/ihga6x
What update are you waiting for? I font Want any. I just want the price to be up as m holding many tokens. N I will hold till they gets double the price than that of the ico
That's how you lose all your money. Remember BitConnect? Exactly.

why you talk about bitconnect here,
all of us know bitconnect is ponzi scheme and as i know coinlancer is not, also have a lot of difference with bitconnect ?
thank you
The common ground is that both were scams. Or have you seen the admins dispute the accusations?

- They lied about how much money they raised during the ICO.
- Refused to show the funds that they raised.
- Ridiculous amount of fake advisors.
- Admin holds >76% of the total supply: https://etherscan.io/token/0xe81d72d14b1516e68ac3190a46c93302cc8ed60f#balances
- Dumped massively on gullible investors (hence the price dropping far more than the market average)
- Refuses to clear up allegations.

There is nothing legitimate going on here. I understand that you're frustrated and want to cover your losses, but that doesn't give you the right to shill for a scam so that you can recoup your losses from other people with lies. That would be called theft.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
very sad to see that people have a negative mood to the project, in addition to the temporary command of silence there is a claim you?
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
What update are you waiting for? I font Want any. I just want the price to be up as m holding many tokens. N I will hold till they gets double the price than that of the ico

You are very glad to have got the token and invested as you please but different from me who hasn't received the tokens until now.
Activity: 126
i hope this will be a successful project like other freelancer project which have not using ethereum platform.keep us updated into this,would like to follow Smiley
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network

why you talk about bitconnect here,
all of us know bitconnect is ponzi scheme and as i know coinlancer is not, also have a lot of difference with bitconnect ?
thank you
Imagine if as a competitor you bought the competitions token in ICO and slowly kept selling it cheap and hired people to pose as ICO participants and to spam thread with negative comments and dumb technical FUD.  It’s a dick move but would be hard to defend against. So be calm please.
From an economical perspective that would be the dumbest tactic that anybody could ever employ. You'd need to buy a significant amount to have any impact on the price of a serious project (which CL is not). And that money would be far better spent on your own development.

Because the whole market crashed just after cl launched lol. It's not really their fault
And because crashes make people do one of two things: cash out into fiat or sell their small coins for bigger, more tested coins
CL crashed much stronger than the entire rest of the market. Because it's a scam and the "devs" are holding 80~90% of the supply.
Activity: 63
Because the whole market crashed just after cl launched lol. It's not really their fault
And because crashes make people do one of two things: cash out into fiat or sell their small coins for bigger, more tested coins
Activity: 121
Activity: 126
Imagine if as a competitor you bought the competitions token in ICO and slowly kept selling it cheap and hired people to pose as ICO participants and to spam thread with negative comments and dumb technical FUD.  It’s a dick move but would be hard to defend against. So be calm please.
Just bought some cheap CL at Hitbtc. I think this should be the deepest drop already. Expecting for some good news soon. Once market will stabilize again CL will rise. Grin

Did the team offer CL on other exchanges? That would be of big help.
You're free to do whatever you want. But you're literally just gambling mindlessly right now. People did the exact same thing as you just did when BitConnect crashed, and we know where it's been heading since. Down.
Activity: 475
Just bought some cheap CL at Hitbtc. I think this should be the deepest drop already. Expecting for some good news soon. Once market will stabilize again CL will rise. Grin

Did the team offer CL on other exchanges? That would be of big help.
Pages:
Jump to: