Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CoinLoan — Lending Platform with CryptoAssets as Collateral🔥 - page 10. (Read 9914 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello! Who do you consider issuing a loan for fiat funds on security of crypto-currency to be more profitable than selling crypto-currency?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
If a CoinLoan user has not paid off a loan, will he be blocked or will he be able to borrow again in the future?
Activity: 238
What is the average annual interest on the loan in CoinLoan? Will its growth depend on political and economic circumstances?
Activity: 392
Is it obligatory to pay off a loan with fiat money or can I use crypto-currency for this?
In which payment systems can I withdraw the funds Via which payment systems one can withdraw the fiat money that was  received on credit?
What happens to the loan if the value of the crypto-currencies which serve as collateral drops sharply and ceases to cover the amount of debt?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon! Can the services that have been working in the field of online lending for a long time take advantage of the capabilities of your platform and offer their customers to work on the CoinLoan scheme?
Activity: 196
We have published the complete FAQ with all hot questions answered. Please, let us know if we need to clarify other topics/questions.

https://medium.com/@coinloan/coinloan-complete-faq-1715c6411a6a
What is the minimum amount of funds that you need to collect for the ICO in order to finalize the project? What happens if the minimum is not collected?

Our total soft cap is $3M. If we do not reach it, all funds will be returned.
Activity: 406
Is paying a commission the only thing that I can do using the CL-token? Can I leave a security deposit when borrowing in CL-tokens?
Activity: 308
What is the minimum amount of funds that you need to collect for the ICO in order to finalize the project? What happens if the minimum is not collected?
Is this one is legit ? Some of comments are most likely down to scam .. Sad

What do you mean?
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Is this one is legit ? Some of comments are most likely down to scam .. Sad
How do you plan to increase the coverage of the international audience? How much money will be required to complete all necessary operations?

We are going to support different fiat currencies, languages and local payment methods. This will allow us to increase international audience.
Hello. Terms of service CoinLoan allow the lender and the borrower be in different countries?

Hi! Yes, sure, it's possible.
Hello! How many tokens you released to do for ICO? What will happen with the remaining tokens if they are not implemented 100%?

50 million CLT tokens will be issued over the entire period and distributed among the participants of Pre-ICO, main ICO, SCO and the team with advisors. The tokens will be distributed as follows:
 - 10% (5 million) — Pre-ICO (Pre-Sale)
 - 50% (25 million) — ICO (Initial Coin Offering)
 - 30% (15 million) — SCO (Secondary Coin Offering)
 - 10% (5 million) — Reserve of the team and advisors.

All unsold tokens will be transferred to SCO.
did you have bounty section for this project or not?
I can not found it, I think the bounty can grow this platform to get the success because I seen many project got it

We have only a referral program with real-time transparent stats. You can add your referral link to the forums signature, post on Facebook/Twitter, etc. It's similar to Bounty campaign, except that you will be paid only for results.
Hello. Will the borrower have to deposit the cryptocurrency the value of which is equal to amount of the loan in order to obtain that very loan in the form of fiat funds?

Hi! The borrower can borrow a loan in the amount from 10% till 70% of the current market value (LTV).

It seems unrealistic though that someone would consider borrowing at 10% of the actual market value. But who knows, maybe there is a market even for that spectrum.

The borrower can choose the LTV himself/herself. S/he can select 70%, s/he does not have to select 10% LTV.

Yes I understand that part. But the collateral rate is probably a function of the liquidity and volatility of the underlying asset and of the requested time-window. I am just asking now: do you see any scenario where one party has sufficient incentive to cheat and how are you going to come up with a solution for that? This is just a question what kind of scenarios your team identified where some trouble could arise.

What do you mean by "cheat"? How can this be possible?

Activity: 280
How do you plan to increase the coverage of the international audience? How much money will be required to complete all necessary operations?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Escrow is very much needed for a lending platform especially with a collateral holding cryptocoins!
Activity: 252
Hello. Terms of service CoinLoan allow the lender and the borrower be in different countries?
Pages:
Jump to: