Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CoinLoan — Lending Platform with CryptoAssets as Collateral🔥 - page 11. (Read 9914 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Hello! How many tokens you released to do for ICO? What will happen with the remaining tokens if they are not implemented 100%?

50 million CLT tokens will be issued over the entire period and distributed among the participants of Pre-ICO, main ICO, SCO and the team with advisors. The tokens will be distributed as follows:
 - 10% (5 million) — Pre-ICO (Pre-Sale)
 - 50% (25 million) — ICO (Initial Coin Offering)
 - 30% (15 million) — SCO (Secondary Coin Offering)
 - 10% (5 million) — Reserve of the team and advisors.

All unsold tokens will be transferred to SCO.
did you have bounty section for this project or not?
I can not found it, I think the bounty can grow this platform to get the success because I seen many project got it
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Hello. Will the borrower have to deposit the cryptocurrency the value of which is equal to amount of the loan in order to obtain that very loan in the form of fiat funds?

Hi! The borrower can borrow a loan in the amount from 10% till 70% of the current market value (LTV).

It seems unrealistic though that someone would consider borrowing at 10% of the actual market value. But who knows, maybe there is a market even for that spectrum.

The borrower can choose the LTV himself/herself. S/he can select 70%, s/he does not have to select 10% LTV.

Yes I understand that part. But the collateral rate is probably a function of the liquidity and volatility of the underlying asset and of the requested time-window. I am just asking now: do you see any scenario where one party has sufficient incentive to cheat and how are you going to come up with a solution for that? This is just a question what kind of scenarios your team identified where some trouble could arise.
Activity: 336
Seen in one of the project, the ability to create deposits. Will you have such a function?
Activity: 196
Hello! How many tokens you released to do for ICO? What will happen with the remaining tokens if they are not implemented 100%?

50 million CLT tokens will be issued over the entire period and distributed among the participants of Pre-ICO, main ICO, SCO and the team with advisors. The tokens will be distributed as follows:
 - 10% (5 million) — Pre-ICO (Pre-Sale)
 - 50% (25 million) — ICO (Initial Coin Offering)
 - 30% (15 million) — SCO (Secondary Coin Offering)
 - 10% (5 million) — Reserve of the team and advisors.

All unsold tokens will be transferred to SCO.
How many partners in your referral program now?
When investors will receive their tokens?

Distribution of Tokens will take place after ICO end. You will be able to withdraw the purchased CoinLoan Tokens on an ERC-20 compatible Ethereum wallet.
Activity: 266
Thanks for answer.Very talented guys. I'm going to invest in your project. I hope you will achieve your goals with the blockchain.
Hi! Do you have a bounty program? Where i can read about it?

We have only a referral program. You can find your referral link in your account (https://tokensale.coinloan.io). You will receive 5% from all token purchased by all people who have registered following the link.
Activity: 266
Hi! Do you have a bounty program? Where i can read about it?
In what fiat currency would be to take a loan after the start of the CoinLoan platform?

We are going to support USD, EUR, GBP, CNY, JPY, RUB, CHF, PLN, CZK after the platform start.
Activity: 294
In what fiat currency would be to take a loan after the start of the CoinLoan platform?
What is the price of token on the main ICO?

The price will start from $2 at ICO and will be increased by 50% every week or after a lot of 5 million tokens are sold.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
What is the price of token on the main ICO?
What country is legally registered your company?

Our company is CryptoFinance OÜ
Registry Code: 14337507
Address: Narva mnt 7-634, Tallinn city, Harju county, 10117, Estonia

Why Estonia? This country is loyal to the cryptocurrency?

Yes, Estonia is crypto-friendly country.
Activity: 294

Why Estonia? This country is loyal to the cryptocurrency?

Distribution of Tokens will take place after ICO end. You will be able to withdraw the purchased CoinLoan Tokens on an ERC-20 compatible Ethereum wallet set in the account settings.

Hi!
How users will pay a token commission platform?

Hi! From the borrowers' side, 1 CLT allows paying the platform fee for borrowing a loan up to $10,000 for one month.

The lenders on CoinLoan will have to pay a fee in the amount of 10% from the credited funds (i.e., interest). For example, a lender provided a loan in the amount of $10000 and earned interest in the amount of $1000. The 10% fee will be charged from these very $1000 and will comprise $100 (a rather reasonable fee for full funds security). But the lender can pay 10 CLT instead of $100 calculated as 1 CLT = $10. So for the lenders, it will be more profitable to pay the fee in tokens. For Pre-ICO participants who have purchased tokens for $1 the fee will be ten times lower.

The borrower pays interest on the loan with your coin or currency of the loan ?

The borrower pays the interest rate in the same currency as for repaying the loan (fiat or crypto).
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: