Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 11. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Hi, everyone! I just wanna ask: is there a way to contact a client support services? No one is replying on telegram, and their chat is strange, I can’t quite understand how to send a message.

Click the letter-shaped button in the top-right corner of the lobby to enter the Support Center.
legendary
Activity: 1196
Merit: 1079
Hi, everyone! I just wanna ask: is there a way to contact a client support services? No one is replying on telegram, and their chat is strange, I can’t quite understand how to send a message.
In HU,  some players only sit to steal blinds. They only play SBs, and they’re not getting banned.
There’s not much traffic anymore in this room, and no one is assisting players. Kinda makes me wonder if the whole deal is about to fail
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s
if thats your cp wallet - delete at once - if someone registers it for himself, you lose control over your wallet and your chips!
that wallet - was it your internal coinpoker casier's number or ethereum mew? do research before you meddle with wallets, it's not plain simple!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hello Guys!
May be plz send me 0.5 CHP? Only today confirm civic((
for wallet validate
0x^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks
P.S.Ok to Robopoke-but why i lose control if its my wallet adress?
hmm dont understand
Activity: 29
My answer in this specific case comes mostly comes from remembering one the release notes or announcement for some version that modified the behavior.
Activity: 480
Merit: 68

Summing this up over a few weeks you see clearly this side is
evidently MEGA-RIGGED!!!
Their disturbing NON-randomgenerator prefer ukrain-bots playing 24/7!!!

Can you prove this? Give us your hands history and EV adjust from Poker Tracker or Holdem Manager.
Oh, wait... they don't allow tracking software. But why Huh  Grin Roll Eyes

No tracker, no RNG on blockchain , no transparency... centralized sites are much more transparent!
Activity: 19
Detect the Fingerprint of a scam!!!
On Pokerstove give in your Holecard versus the bots holecard(i am sure)!!!
For Instance you are 60:40 Ahead so your KellyExpectation (60-40) is 20%
Unfortunatly you loose more than your fair share again and again,
because this pokerroom is rigged - even 10-20 times in a row loosing 60+%winners
is not unusal here- NOTHING to do with random!!!
So you are behind 2000%-4000% fast ... instead of fair 100-200% AHEAD!!!
Summing this up over a few weeks you see clearly this side is
evidently MEGA-RIGGED!!!
Their disturbing NON-randomgenerator prefer ukrain-bots playing 24/7!!!
Activity: 86
[Interview] Emergency Doctor by Day, CoinPoker Champion by Night

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*qMUhruEoFJTQhDMibmgO7g.png

Someone call 911 (or 112 as they do in Ukraine), because emergency doctor Dani is on a poker winning streak and has no plans of slowing down.

In 2017 alone, he managed to reel in thousands of Euros in poker profits, and he kicked on 2018 by winning our Leaderboard Hand Race, and coming second after the grand prize winner of our Tesla giveaway promotion.

As a regular CoinPoker player, Dani is a big fan of our platform and this was by no means his first win. He has accrued an impressive CHP fortune through freerolls, tournaments and cash games on our platform. He will also be donating 200,000CHP to charity, which he disclosed in the following tell-all interview about the man behind the user upay4me.

https://medium.com/@CoinPoker/interview-emergency-doctor-by-day-coinpoker-champion-by-night-6a85ad90e9aa

That was fixed PROMOTION!!! Don't decive ppl here with stupid articles about fixed/scamm promotio!!!

What is going on with road map, why are you behind? When we can expect app's for Android and iOs???
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
[Interview] Emergency Doctor by Day, CoinPoker Champion by Night

Someone call 911 (or 112 as they do in Ukraine), because emergency doctor Dani is on a poker winning streak and has no plans of slowing down.

In 2017 alone, he managed to reel in thousands of Euros in poker profits, and he kicked on 2018 by winning our Leaderboard Hand Race, and coming second after the grand prize winner of our Tesla giveaway promotion.

As a regular CoinPoker player, Dani is a big fan of our platform and this was by no means his first win. He has accrued an impressive CHP fortune through freerolls, tournaments and cash games on our platform. He will also be donating 200,000CHP to charity, which he disclosed in the following tell-all interview about the man behind the user upay4me.

https://medium.com/@CoinPoker/interview-emergency-doctor-by-day-coinpoker-champion-by-night-6a85ad90e9aa

What is going on with road map, why are you behind? When we can expect app's for Android and iOs???
copper member
Activity: 73
Sounds promising, good luck, we need gaming/gambling projects in the crypto space.

Best Regards
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
can you please add bigger plo then 5000gtd somehow?   

that would be great, 10000 or bigger Smiley thank you  Wink
Activity: 125
 My friend sent me this project and I think it looks like a good project, but I would take extra consideration
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Ofcourse it's a scam. How stupid you need to be to pay few bucks for poker bot and believe it is winning?  Roll Eyes
If it is winning - owner wouldn't sell him (he would let bot play on several poker rooms and profit)... or if he does, price would be like 100k $
SCAMM!!!

earned 300 CHP today from freerolls, using that guy's poker  robot - that's ~15 euros: https://www.moonstats.com/chp

the thing works, but you need to give it some atterntion [load bots correctly, check status, etc]
update:
ran up to 400chp since this morning, while reading forums, playing few videogames, that's $25.99
that's a pretty good run, considering they have 4-max and 6-max 135 euros / 163 usd freerolls twice per hour!

it works pretty much the same as it was advertised in poker robot's video!
hello! how are you doing? wanna make some extra free CHP tokens?!

we are offering CHP token mining software, that works to gain CHP token chips!

proof of work P-O-W is found here in a video clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=113s POW [proof of work]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=144s POW [proof of work]

SCAMM!!!
please add some sit n goes and PLO buyin tournaments
I see you only added holdem buying tourneys , I like the added prizes but would like some PLO too Smiley Smiley Smiley

There are many PLO tournaments, set your filter in poker client...
earned 300 CHP today from freerolls, using that guy's poker  robot - that's ~15 euros: https://www.moonstats.com/chp

the thing works, but you need to give it some atterntion [load bots correctly, check status, etc]

How stupid you need to be when you try to scamm ppl like this??? Cheesy

PS:

@Kyra Any news? FAKE or real, doesn't metter... Cheesy
Activity: 25
please add some sit n goes and PLO buyin tournaments
I see you only added holdem buying tourneys , I like the added prizes but would like some PLO too Smiley Smiley Smiley
This project would be interesting, but what if Pokereum resume activities? How would Coinpoker have a chance to cope with this project? Or the line of activity are clearly different? I like poker and I hope this market is heated again, unfortunately, currently the moment is not one of the best!

Pokereum is a bigger scam than coinpoker.  That guy has been trolling the forums for 3 years and has been run out of every place, the only places these scammers survive is their own blogs and crypto forums where the people are dumb as bricks and generally don't even speak english to understand what's going on. If you need the best proof of that just look at the last few posts here and the replies are not even on topic or coherent one bit. 

All these poker scams have something in common, they're all raising funds for scam coins or DOA ideas that are hated by the players, and they use KYC tracking and surveillance, thus making crypto poker infinitely worse and less secure than fiat poker..  In the course of all this they're lying their faces off and conducting various scams and selling themselves as the next best thing and everything else imaginable so they can do what ? ... you guessed it raise funds.

Coinpoker is bordering on securities fraud along with the 10 other scams they got going, they sold ICO investors an obsolete windows XP program as million dollar development, when in fact was developed 10 years ago and worthless.

Pokereum is a fraud, 3 years of lies and excuses and they couldn't even get the most simple thing going, not even a demo on testnet using points.  Not sure what they would be competing with even if they did get something off the ground because CP has perhaps 20 players max they can steal from them. 

Pages:
Jump to: