Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 8. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
So many bad comments here. Is CHP a scam then?
the project is having updates from time to time , so how would it be scam?

they just aren't very lucky with their community on this forum

At this point it's not called luck anymore. Either it's fud or they really have problems communicating... Wink
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
the project is having updates from time to time , so how would it be scam?

they just aren't very lucky with their community on this forum
Activity: 173
Activity: 86
is this already on some popular exchanges? let me know which is the best exchange to purchase some.  

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinpoker/#markets

Don't use any other exchange and don't make deal's with scammer's who post their advert's here!
CHP Value is on the Rise, with 2019 Forecasts as High as $2.30

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*UjoRMQimxVe3UxvVLGF9Sg.png

And now, 4 days later, Price is back down at previous lvl of 10c... Guy's, don't take these kind of comment's seriously, please!

Now, let's tlak about price prediction... There are 354,786,435 CHP, total supply, if we hit 2.3 $ that mean that market capitalisation is going to be about 816,000,000.00 $! So, if you think that CoinPoker's curent market cap is going to rise 31x with few more similar and better project's then you can take this prediction as posible. But, that won't hapen, don't let this shillers fool you!!!

8 day's later, from last price update (10c) and look, price is now at 5 cent's! So, to conclude... That price move (15c) was just simple pump&dump to cover story of price raise! Don't take seriously these kind of price predictions as these are here just to decive you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
is this already on some popular exchanges? let me know which is the best exchange to purchase some. 
Activity: 7
I have an issue and still no reply from support after 24-48 hours.
Is there a live chat or something on the poker app?
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
Hi, how do you confirm account? I clicked on the link in the email and it said I was verified, but when I try and login it says "account not confirmed".  Also, 5000CHP is roughly $400USD - thats what the buy in is for the "main event"(and the mini main event is like a $200 80k gtd)?  Is my math correct?  It just seems like a high number to hit when its hard to just verify the account on here, thats why I ask.

The same for me Sad( Even i clik on link en email i have message "account not confirmed"
Writed to support.... Hope they will help, i want to play and win of course ^^
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
 Login error #4. what does it mean Angry Angry AngryHuh Login and pass are correct
Activity: 2
Hello. Can anyone help me? Can't log in today. Login error #4. what does it mean Angry Angry AngryHuh Login and pass are correct
Activity: 2
Hi, how do you confirm account? I clicked on the link in the email and it said I was verified, but when I try and login it says "account not confirmed".  Also, 5000CHP is roughly $400USD - thats what the buy in is for the "main event"(and the mini main event is like a $200 80k gtd)?  Is my math correct?  It just seems like a high number to hit when its hard to just verify the account on here, thats why I ask.
Great project! I advise everyone to participate in it! A very interesting idea! I'm sure it will be in great demand! One of the most promising and successful projects nowdays! I advise everyone to join and watch the development!

from 15 cts to 7cts in a week...
deposit not processed after a week,
double withdraws,
sms verification requested and account unusable since then as the sms service is not working
... and last but not least an awful customer service (rude, inefficient and not responsive).
You can find dozens of testimony on twitter those last hours-days.

and you try to promote this low quality room by just saying "great project".... waouh definitly an awesome promotion

I have been using online poker since 2008... this room is one of the worse ever made.

lsgnaija it not promoting anything, just spamming usless comments because of some signature campaign. Don't believe anything you read on bitcointalk.  Wink

Your comment is spot on. Coinpoker is useless and will undoubtedly fail.

Totaly agree with you!

Once, one stupid man said: "Don't believe anything you read on bitcointalk."

Then he wrote this: "Your comment is spot on. Coinpoker is useless and will undoubtedly fail."
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
Great project! I advise everyone to participate in it! A very interesting idea! I'm sure it will be in great demand! One of the most promising and successful projects nowdays! I advise everyone to join and watch the development!

double withdraws,
sms verification requested and account unusable since then as the sms service is not working
... and last but not least an awful customer service (rude, inefficient and not responsive).

and you try to promote this low quality room by just saying "great project".... waouh definitly an awesome promotion

I have been using online poker since 2008... this room is one of the worse ever made.

lsgnaija it not promoting anything, just spamming usless comments because of some signature campaign. Don't believe anything you read on bitcointalk.  Wink

Your comment is spot on. Coinpoker is useless and will undoubtedly fail.
Activity: 44

double withdraws,

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*UjoRMQimxVe3UxvVLGF9Sg.png

And now, 4 days later, Price is back down at previous lvl of 10c... Guy's, don't take these kind of comment's seriously, please!

Now, let's tlak about price prediction... There are 354,786,435 CHP, total supply, if we hit 2.3 $ that mean that market capitalisation is going to be about 816,000,000.00 $! So, if you think that CoinPoker's curent market cap is going to rise 31x with few more similar and better project's then you can take this prediction as posible. But, that won't hapen, don't let this shillers fool you!!!

What is going on with price Kyra, did you noticed that fake pump of price? Oh yes, you did.. You anounced that as price raise! You fkn shiller's...
Activity: 112
best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s
and once again, the coinpoker shitheads are making trouble - now you have to verify your civic or sms again!
and the fucking civic doesn't work properly, sent me some fucking code that doesn't go into anywhere;
i hope The GOD strikes down that motherfucker who invented this shit-verification with fire and lightning and makes him burn in hell!

also notice, every time they fuck with verification bullshit - their CHP price plummets Smiley

man... you are so right, this room is definitly an empty shell. seriously who really thinks this can worth a billion? i mean, guys, come on.
tried to make a deposit few days ago... nothing yet. support not answering even with the transaction details sent.
have been ban from the telegram group for complaining there and saying their support service was sucking for not answering...
worse online poker room so far (have been playing online poker for 10 years...)
KYC sucks! why not let us play anonymously? We are now in cryptoworld and our aim is to be decentralized

so freakin true!
Pages:
Jump to: