Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 42. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Missing the boat again
How is wavrachal not banned for posting this spammy junk about using bots to cheat the site? Even if it's not a scam, clearly not appropriate content.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
now price is 0.000219 ETH which is 18 cents.

a withdraw button should be done by now. it takes a few hours to do.how can you feel safe at a poker site where you can't withdraw. just saying
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
And now.
I laughed all the time when didn't pay CHP,but 2day the same story has happened to me
not have
not see
lol bug.next time
Activity: 110
avoid ridiculous exchange fees for small purchases! [allcoin charges 20chp for a 60chp mincash]

We sell chips CHP tokens @ rate 1CHP=0.30usd [or discuss your price]
- send Ethereum to address: 0x2997989079D5C3a78B4C813952AebF51918a26fb
and you receive back as much chips
email: [email protected]
also buying!

Yes! this fee are so high, do you accept litecoin?
To CoinPoker- need SpectroCoin.com -surely,? If want use Bankera?
And see good news from this exchange:"ICO has passed the 100 million euros mark!"

I think-this site will be treats players more loyally. And what U think about P2P button?
All this is good. the course grows again. But I haven't earned yet Bankera,may be we think about player to player button?
I think it not difficult.Only thing-it is necessary to think of protection against fraud.
I still haven't thought up yet. Let express
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
New Tournament Schedule: High Roller Events & More Cash Games

After we had the poll results, we promised you to make some changes — and starting today, you are going to be able to enjoy a whole new variety. We tried our best to add something that every kind of player will enjoy, so without further ado, let’s see what’s new on the CoinPoker app!

https://medium.com/@CoinPoker/new-tournament-schedule-high-roller-events-more-cash-games-46ef2346aea6
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
My friend won 135 chips and 6 chips, but the chips where never credited to his account Sad.

I've PM'ed the OP here on Bitcointalk.

They have received their credit Smiley!

Thanks
Activity: 199
Poker future is today!
My CHP in sprecto wallet can't send & withdraw...Why...

Hello,
Can you please our team at [email protected] so they can assist with your issue?
Thank you!
Poker future is today!
Hello ,
Are you thinking about improving the poker site, setting up sit n go or other poker variants?
It could only make the project more attractive
Thanks

Hello thank you for your comment,
Yes we are improving the software, and adding more games as to the request of our community, and as planned in our road map which you can find in section 4 of the White Paper:
https://coinpoker.com/downloads/coinpoker-whitepaper.pdf?v180126
All suggestions are welcomed!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Lol
 For playmoney(playcoins)? Go to poker stars and learn.  Grin
I think You need to make the transaction between players.To facilitate exchange to those players to whom access to the exchange is forbidden

Was this answer related to my question? If so, thanks .. So any action on the project "poker" should be charged some token amount, correct?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
My CHP in sprecto wallet can't send & withdraw...Why...
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Hello ,
Are you thinking about improving the poker site, setting up sit n go or other poker variants?
It could only make the project more attractive
Thanks
Poker future is today!
And what to do with them if my country in forbidden on Allcoin?
Must do telegram chat for exchange,i think
 Grin

Hello thanks for your question,
More exchanges will be announced shortly on top of Bankera that will be available in March.
Thank you for your patience.
Lol
 For playmoney(playcoins)? Go to poker stars and learn.  Grin
I think You need to make the transaction between players.To facilitate exchange to those players to whom access to the exchange is forbidden
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Can use the platform without spending the tokens, ie in case I want to learn to play poker, can I train with boots without my tokens being spent?
And what to do with them if my country in forbidden on Allcoin?
Must do telegram chat for exchange,i think
 Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Yesterday, chips were credited to the account balance for prizes in tournaments that took place a few days ago!
Poker future is today!
It doesn't really matter who can trade on that exchange if we can't even withdraw from the site. If it's just people who have CHP off of the site already, it's mostly just from CoinPoker themselves right?

Hello,
Withdrawal procedure should be announced this week.
Thanks for your patience.
i see this exchange 1st time.
To coinpoker-may be to pass to the normal exchangen,? examle Etherdelta?
Or other big exchange who trusted more people?
Tnx.
Pages:
Jump to: