Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 5. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 10
How to Deposit CHP Tokens into Your CoinPoker Account
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzKO6wK8dRE&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 199
Poker future is today!
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I see more and more ppl coming to play... At Poker Stars!

What is going on with CP? At least send some photo's from Barcelona or something more stupid than that...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i must say that i still hold some tokens , but it is impossible to use them on the pokersite , it is just every time i try to log in it refuse to send me an sms to log in my account , sell price is very low at the moment but was hoping to win or lose some in an pokergame
Activity: 110
Not the most exciting gaming project i've seen here tbh..
Activity: 34
Greetings guys.
It is a crypto trade is very good. Justifiable activity, flawless activity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It is too early to predict a revolution in the world of poker thanks to a single project. Cryptocurrencies have already caused a lot of noise in the world of poker, where everyone loves risk. Looking at how huge the business has grown fascination bloccano, players only regret is that had not heard of the cryptocurrency.
CoinPoker is one of the first major cryptocurrency poker projects,and I think it's definitely worth looking at.
what cryptocurrencies will be availables on Coinpoker?

You asked a question, I have answered and then... Stupid shilling comment like this! Ask yourselfe why and who need this stupid comment's...

http://i67.tinypic.com/ouv1o7.jpg

Just start from 40th page and read... I think that you won't buy any CHP after that.
There is no other project with this class of poker software and instant money transfers. CHP is bound to cost more, only it will happen in a while, when people are more familiarized with cryptos.

Blockchain RNG and SNGs will push the price to new heights. The true value of this project, however, will only manifest itself in the future.

Manifest in the future ? What the hell are you talking about now ?  These coins have long reached their peak and are infinitely over valued, even if the underlying coins go up, the tokens drop to balance it out, try looking at a chart and figuring out what a valuation is.

I know I made you eat your shoes a few times already but let's look at a few of your other predictions.

"they have no competition"  >> 5 poker sites sprung up in 2 months.
 "it can only go up from here"  >> it losts over half its value since you said that.

you're a 100% shill that's always 100% wrong.   
Hello dear friends and robopoke. I thought I would return to have a laugh at the fraudulent scam token ICO con job Coinpoker. It's been a few months since I posted here and that was when the criminal Tony G stole my funds and froze me out of his poker site with civic. It sure is funny looking at the beating it took in 2 months, I told you guys it will go to 0001 and that's where it's going. 

I do want to share my next prediction which is that they'll be announcing a new scam or something basic that is drastically over valued, like a dumb dice game or a new chinese partner, in hopes that other idiots will buy the token so they can continue selling, that is what these con jobs rely on, and then idiots like bb4 and other losing investors and players will go to town and advertise it for them.

The new laugh is that barcelona pic, a table of young boys on laptops with not one piece of infrastructure or anything in sight, and scrap paper as mouse pads. You can see they invested as much in this as they did in the table skins, this looks like a real business, more like a rent a suite for $49/day .

Tony G is still on life long mission to defraud people in the poker world. The only thing players can look forward to now is president Trump banning him from the US, which would hopefully banish him to his home country for life.

I'd love to stick and share all the new info in this un exciting and nearly dead space but judging by the last replies this forum is still all shills and idiots.

Good luck
Activity: 29
Such plan are becoming smash!
Credible website, wondrous approach, absorbing business!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinpoker/

But, don't just buy some token, do some research and read this thread!
Activity: 252
Activity: 90
There is no other project with this class of poker software and instant money transfers. CHP is bound to cost more, only it will happen in a while, when people are more familiarized with cryptos.

Blockchain RNG and SNGs will push the price to new heights. The true value of this project, however, will only manifest itself in the future.
Where are shiller's now, @ 2 cent's??? You need to comment that this is a gr8 project or something stupid like that...

Look this SPONSORED video and that "tech" guy in CP "team" with Tony (scamm) G: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJj7kaXjehM

What is funny/sad here is that Tony's boy who is there to cover tech part of interview and he is so confused!

PS:

That video came out about 20 day's after when I advised them to do it with some youtuber... Isn't that odd? They needed my advice to do something and they have so much advisor's or not?

You can see my comment at page 54: http://i66.tinypic.com/2rwpypx.jpg

Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
What a joke! A token to be mined?? This is a token made from Ethereum platform. Don't be a fool to believe this guy above!
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
@qemjo

Do you understand first 7 comment's on previous page? Can you please explain me need of those ppl to write that...? If you can't, that mean that your IQ is lower than 38! Wink

Dude I don't know if they paid peoples to post here. You can read lot of messages like "Good project, I hope you success" on all ANN!!
I just share my experience. I didn't participate to the ICO. As a poker player I just bought some CHP to try the room.
I just say that it's work, there is no fee/rake instead of 100% of other poker rooms.
it is one of the rare crypto projects that is concretized and does not remain in the project stage indefinitely.
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Volume is low because people didnt trust the project. You know bots and other ways of fooling gamers. KYC also sucks! Many were getting out because of this KYC.
@qemjo

Do you understand first 7 comment's on previous page? Can you please explain me need of those ppl to write that...? If you can't, that mean that your IQ is lower than 38! Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
Very good to have Asian Poker Tour Satellite on CoinPoker! This can bring more poker players!
You should really advertise more about your room to pro players. No fee, no rake, this is really interesting and unique on poker world.

How ignorant this SHILLer is... I bet you don't even have CP acc.! For what amount of CHP you sold your pride to throw comment like this? Do you know that CHP price is at 0.03$? But, it's higher than your comment worth!

But it's true, they Asian Poker Tour satellites with 5 seats guaranteed http://coinpoker.com/promotions/satellites-to-seoul.
There's even an article on APT's official website https://www.theasianpokertour.com/news/coinpoker-sponsors-asian-poker-tour.html

I don't understand his comment, why he is so agressiv ? Yes I know the price of CHP, it is very low for what it is! We don't have so much crypto project tjat became real, most of project are sleeping. Here we have real project, using a real poker room with a crypto, resolving a real problem (do you know that some pro poker players only win money with rakeback ?). But price and volume are very low.
Pages:
Jump to: