Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Confideal | Smart contracts management service and arbitration module - page 36. (Read 15342 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do i need extra software on your computer to work with your service?

No, you need just download and install the MetaMask extension for the Google Chrome browser.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Do i need extra software on your computer to work with your service?
Activity: 336
I see you are off to a good start. Good luck! I will closely monitor your progress.
What are the stages of conclusion of smart-contract between the parties? Do you use any electronic signature, printing, or keys?

1)The body of a  contract is created via our user-friendly interface; 2)Both counterparties sign the contract with their unique keys; 3)The client deposits the agreed-upon sum of money to the contract; 4) The contract is recorded onto the blockchain and is stored there forever.

We recommend using Metamask for Chrome extension! Metamask, Parity, Mist - all these wallets have an electronic signature, keys, etc.
Activity: 364
A good start, join. It seems to me that you can reach great success and profit.
Hello, anonymous, secure and fast international transactions are carried out legally?

Hi, of course, it is legal. Smart contracts are digital algorithms which describe a set of terms, which are automatically fulfilled by the  Ethereum network. They enable  companies, entrepreneurs, and regular individuals to enter contracts with each other without having to rely on the honesty of the respective counterparty. The terms of a smart contract are established before the deal is made. Then their fulfillment is ensured by software code without human interference.
What methods do you use to determine the competence of professionals who will participate in the resolution of arbitration disputes?

Arbiters, associations, arbitration centers or other organizations need to confirm their professional status of arbiters. Also, we will create arbitration database, where you can check all info about arbiters. Arbiters create their accounts on the platform and enter their personal data: languages, location, specialization, working experience etc.
Activity: 406
Can smart contracts to establish fines for failure to perform obligations under the contract by one party? For example, for delays, etc.
Who plays the role of arbitrators in the service Confideal? As in spend the selection of competent arbitrators transactions?

Arbiters will be members of associations, arbitration centers or other organizations which confirm their status as professional arbiters.
Hello, can you tell us more, what are smart contracts? As they are, and what items from the two sides they include?

Smart contracts are self-executing contracts with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller is directly written into lines of code. The code and the agreements contained therein exist across a distributed, decentralized blockchain network. Smart contracts permit trusted transactions and agreements to be carried out among disparate, anonymous parties without the need for a central authority, legal system, or external enforcement mechanism. They render transactions traceable, transparent, and irreversible.

Activity: 350
What are the stages of conclusion of smart-contract between the parties? Do you use any electronic signature, printing, or keys?
Activity: 350
Who plays the role of arbitrators in the service Confideal? As in spend the selection of competent arbitrators transactions?
Activity: 266
Service smart contracts is very important and necessary. I'm with you guys.  Smiley
Activity: 294
As in your service passes the authentication data on both sides of the thansaction?
Activity: 280
How are transactions in the context of the service Confideal and what are the guarantees that both parties will wilfull their obligations to each other?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello, anonymous, secure and fast international transactions are carried out legally?
Activity: 364
The project is a serious and long-term. I wish you success!
Activity: 266
What methods do you use to determine the competence of professionals who will participate in the resolution of arbitration disputes?
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Hello, can you tell us more, what are smart contracts? As they are, and what items from the two sides they include?
How do you plan to register the cooperation with the legal entities? Going to be a Treaty or some other from of cooperation?

We are planning to cooperate with legal entities on ToS( Terms of Service) conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: