Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]][ICO] Credito - A Decentralized Credit Intelligence Network on Blockchain - page 2. (Read 2249 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 17
ANNOUNCEMENT

We are pleased to announce a new member of our team!

Introducing RajaSekhar Kaliki!

RajaSekhar is a seasoned software technologist and business leader with global work experience at many Fortune 500 companies such as Cisco, Netapp, and Google.

https://blog.credito.io/credito-onboards-google-director-a54b139541bd

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaliki/
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Only I got carried away with the idea of this project, and something distracted me ... It's a pity for a long time ... As for me your product will be very necessary, I regret that I did not have time to support you in your bonus program.

Our bounty program has been extended, you could still spread the word and get rewarded.
Only I got carried away with the idea of this project, and something distracted me ... It's a pity for a long time ... As for me your product will be very necessary, I regret that I did not have time to support you in your bonus program.

You have time to participate if you are still interested Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Will this system work globally around the world? Will you create your own credit scoring system? Or will you take as a basis the already existing scoring model of any credit history bureau?

The idea is that this system works worldwide as it is decentralised Smiley
Yes, we are creating our own analytical engine to assign credit scores based on the data we attain. It will include current methods as well as new ones that we develop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Will this system work globally around the world? Will you create your own credit scoring system? Or will you take as a basis the already existing scoring model of any credit history bureau?
Hi,

Your roadmap isn't very clear as in, it does not state at what time each stage will happen. Shouldn't you be letting people know when stage 1, 2, etc... will happen?

Thank you.

Hi Stephlambert,

The roadmap is very clear in terms of technical stuff. Coming to your question regarding dates,  we expect that each stage would take around 3-4 months to accomplish, we will post the detailed timelines very soon before we announce the ICO. Hope this answers your question!!
Activity: 62
Hi,

Your roadmap isn't very clear as in, it does not state at what time each stage will happen. Shouldn't you be letting people know when stage 1, 2, etc... will happen?

Thank you.
dev when this ptoject ICO credito end?

Hi uysure!

We have yet to set dates for our ICO but they will be announced in the near future Smiley
Activity: 706
dev when this ptoject ICO credito end?
just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?

You can find the link to our LinkedIn profiles in the whitepaper(https://credito.io/pdf/whitepaper.pdf)
Activity: 44
just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
I think you should promote your project more, your idea is a good one but i dont think you are promoting it enough.

We are happy to hear your suggestions regarding further marketing if you would like to share them Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I think you should promote your project more, your idea is a good one but i dont think you are promoting it enough.
Activity: 37
It may look less interesting if you do not use HD images as ANN, the display also needs to be made more beautiful so that people are more interested to read the concept of this project
I did not see the information. when the start of token sales? and how much hard and soft cap?
We have internal targets to achieve before the start of token sale. Subscribe to our social media and Telegram / Slack channels to get updates. We will announce all the details soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I did not see the information. when the start of token sales? and how much hard and soft cap?
You are helping with credit only?

Credito provides complete credit intelligence , credit scores, transaction scores and collaterized lending.
Pages:
Jump to: