Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]][ICO] Credito - A Decentralized Credit Intelligence Network on Blockchain - page 3. (Read 2249 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
You are helping with credit only?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Where can I find the token price to make an investment ..? I see in the website and whitepaper did not find the token explanation along with the specifications .. is there a solution?

Thanks jacksone, The token price and the exchange rate will be announced soon. Could you please let me know what specifications and explanations you are looking for?
Oh, I had the prediction, that so soon we will use cryptocurrency as an alternative for banks.
If your system will be clear, it must be a good project.

Thank you red123, We have a clear understanding of the current financial industry problems and the key value propositions Credito is offering to solve those problems.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Where can I find the token price to make an investment ..? I see in the website and whitepaper did not find the token explanation along with the specifications .. is there a solution?
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Oh, I had the prediction, that so soon we will use cryptocurrency as an alternative for banks.
If your system will be clear, it must be a good project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
Im participation for bounty dev
faceboo,twitter,blog
tanks for giving dev

good luck
Like your enthusiasm, please go through our whitepaper to understand the product, and follow our blog or social media to get updates.
We will announce all the details soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Hey. I have some questions.
When will the ICO start and end?
What soft and hard caps?
How much will the ICO token cost?
Activity: 1
Hey, This is Naren,
I'm from Credito technology development and innovation division. Happy to answer your questions.
Hello All,
Srikar Here, Founder of Credito. Happy to answer any questions you have.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Pages:
Jump to: