Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 26. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I see that Crom is available on various crypto news sites. This is very good news for them, because they will have their ICO seen by many new people. I also checked the ratings they have really high ratings like on bitcoinexchangeguide.

Good to see CROM is getting advertised well, it should be even better once the public ico stops and we start hitting the exchanges

That's a good one. But am yet to see a post about CROM on YouTube. That's another area they need to look at.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
The team crom could make the translation of the website into different languages. It is very difficult to understand technical terms if you do not speak English. In general, localization positively affects the growth of the community.

Well exactly. i think even if they want to do some translations, alot of information will be translated wrong or even lost.. especially due to the amount of technical terms.. so with translations you risk giving false information. Just thinking out loud tho

You are absolutely right, getting the translations right is a big part of the effort we put into releasing more languages. But we are getting there.

Great to hear! What languages are you looking to translate it to? I know we are quite "demanding" with all of our suggestions. Just remember, we mean it in a good way and want the project to succeed Cheesy

They could offer Crom tokens as bounties for translation of the website. A lot of projects do this and there are a lot of good translators out there but they should ask for references.

Usually I am also a supporter of translation bounties. but this project seems more like a professional translation. Bounty translations are often really bad and that can quickly lead to a bad libel. for 08/15 airdrops I still have nothing against bounty translations
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
4.6 points at trackico, that's amazing! Congratulate the team on this great review. This will make it a lot easier to find investors. Anyway, I'm excited

4.6 rating is not a joke. It shows the real dedication of the CROM team and the strength of their product and development. Great going CROM team. Hats off and three cheers.
Activity: 154
I see that Crom is available on various crypto news sites. This is very good news for them, because they will have their ICO seen by many new people. I also checked the ratings they have really high ratings like on bitcoinexchangeguide.

Maybe you are right with people who are new to the market, but I can't take those sites serious ad I'm pretty sure that most of the more experienced investors think so too (;
Activity: 70

I totally agree with you. "Fiat" as a regular alternative payment method will no longer play a role in the crypto world. Finally, the cryptocurrencies were developed precisely for this purpose.

YS Crypto
[/quote]

But don't you think we are not at that stadium yet? Crypto is fairly young and it isn't as adopted as many people here would love to believe. So to get to that stadium you should accept fiat currency until you the cryptoworld can stand on its own. Then and only then you can disavow fiat currency's otherwise you are just 'cutting in your own fingers' as we would say in the Netherlands.
[/quote]

Of course this is a good point that bermudal addresses. Even though we often only think in terms of cryptocurrencies here, many others do not even know what an ethereum is. These would of course be easier to address with Fiat. But do these people even know that there is an ICO? that's just something out of the crypto world that they do not really know
[/quote]

That's just the problem, 98% of all people have no significant knowledge of cryptocurrencies. That makes the potential of this market but also the danger. Unfortunately. Good that we are still at the beginning and we have the opportunity to take part in this trip.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Good to see CROM is getting advertised well, it should be even better once the public ico stops and we start hitting the exchanges
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
4.6 points at trackico, that's amazing! Congratulate the team on this great review. This will make it a lot easier to find investors. Anyway, I'm excited

That is actually very good for a ICO. Investors are searching for information and reviews, when they see this rating i think that they would be thinking of buying. Nearly no one will buy a coin when the rating is low.

No one really likes to lose money thus we are all very careful of where we invest our money. with such good rating CCROM can be sure of attracting investors who base their judgment on ratings.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why should they be interested in Fiat? Guess as soon as cash is involved, grab various regulations and rules of the central banks which one does not have in the realm of crypto currencies

I totally agree with you. "Fiat" as a regular alternative payment method will no longer play a role in the crypto world. Finally, the cryptocurrencies were developed precisely for this purpose.

YS Crypto

But don't you think we are not at that stadium yet? Crypto is fairly young and it isn't as adopted as many people here would love to believe. So to get to that stadium you should accept fiat currency until you the cryptoworld can stand on its own. Then and only then you can disavow fiat currency's otherwise you are just 'cutting in your own fingers' as we would say in the Netherlands.

It is the question on which platform we move. I think that ETH-based projects can already accept FIAT as a means of payment in a pre-ICO, but not later. Only the administrative burden of all currency and the price risk of each currency is unacceptable.

Administrative burden (and perhaps legal affairs) regarding the use of fiat currency are the 2 actual concerns in my eyes indeed. I keep raising this subject because some people here truly believe we have already moved on from fiat currency's.. They don't believe it would contribute to the advancement and adoption of cryptocurrency.

I'm just saying, you can say; no we don't/can't use fiat currency due to administrative of legal issues. But to say; we don't use fiat currency because it wouldn't contribute to the advancement and adoption of our currency is just kinda weird to me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

That is actually very good for a ICO. Investors are searching for information and reviews, when they see this rating i think that they would be thinking of buying. Nearly no one will buy a coin when the rating is low.

It's a very important factor, the coin will highly benefit from the initial rating on track ico
Important for a new coin starting up.
Hopefully investors will see this
Why should they be interested in Fiat? Guess as soon as cash is involved, grab various regulations and rules of the central banks which one does not have in the realm of crypto currencies

YS Crypto

Of course this is a good point that bermudal addresses. Even though we often only think in terms of cryptocurrencies here, many others do not even know what an ethereum is. These would of course be easier to address with Fiat. But do these people even know that there is an ICO? that's just something out of the crypto world that they do not really know

YS Crypto

It is the question on which platform we move. I think that ETH-based projects can already accept FIAT as a means of payment in a pre-ICO, but not later. Only the administrative burden of all currency and the price risk of each currency is unacceptable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

YS Crypto

I completely agree with Faulerwilli & Crypt-o-Fiend what’s the point in CROM accepting fiat? There’s literally no need for them to accept it. Not sure what Bermudal means by ‘stadium’ the word your thinking of is ‘level’.

Adopting fiat currency will see it accepted by some more people and  also save the stress of converting to btc or any other accepted crypto before being able to buy. But surely this will come with its negative part and don't be surprised if it turns out to have more negative side than positive.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

YS Crypto

I completely agree with Faulerwilli & Crypt-o-Fiend what’s the point in CROM accepting fiat? There’s literally no need for them to accept it. Not sure what Bermudal means by ‘stadium’ the word your thinking of is ‘level’.

YS Crypto

YS Crypto
Cromhub just tweeted this: https://twitter.com/CroMhub/status/934753547161358337

This is one of the best #ICOs out there! Proof? Just got another great rating here: https://www.trackico.io/ico/cromhub/
#blockchains #Berlin #Hongkong #Ethereum

They have a 4.6 rating, which is a pretty high rating

Wow you guys are faster than me. Cheesy

Indeed, here's the official announcement, we are pretty happy with  the rating we got from trackico.io, you can find it here.

https://www.trackico.io/ico/cromhub/#overview

That is a really good rating, you guys must be excited about the good feedback you’re getting about the team and the project! Hopefully the good news keeps coming!

Indeed, it looks great guys! Too bad this rating is now just before the video's go live.. as i can see, that is the reason you didn't the full 5 in the rating Sad Next one will be with video's and then they got nothing on u guys!
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Cromhub just tweeted this: https://twitter.com/CroMhub/status/934753547161358337

This is one of the best #ICOs out there! Proof? Just got another great rating here: https://www.trackico.io/ico/cromhub/
#blockchains #Berlin #Hongkong #Ethereum

They have a 4.6 rating, which is a pretty high rating

Wow you guys are faster than me. Cheesy

Indeed, here's the official announcement, we are pretty happy with  the rating we got from trackico.io, you can find it here.

https://www.trackico.io/ico/cromhub/#overview

That is a really good rating, you guys must be excited about the good feedback you’re getting about the team and the project! Hopefully the good news keeps coming!
Pages:
Jump to: