Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 35. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
so is a 25% bonus for the first phase of the ICO now confirmed and how long will it be available?

Pre-Ico with 25% discount is still running 9 days. Then the Public Ico starts without Bonus. Here from the Ann thread:

Distribution: 2.0m tokens during a pre-ICO to early investors with a 25% bonus. 4.0m tokens during the public ICO at nominal rate.

ICO time and duration: The ICO will start Dec 01, 2017, 12:00 GMT and last for 14 days or until all CROM tokens are sold – whichever happens earlier.
The pre-ICO will start Nov 17, 2017, 12:00 GMT and will last for 14 days.

Too bad the ICO is right before Christmas, people usually spend all their money around this time of the year. Maybe they should give a Christmas bonus

Christmas is a good time. What speaks against good coins as a Christmas present :-) Have already given away coins, but unfortunately no one has become rich with it :-)
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
so is a 25% bonus for the first phase of the ICO now confirmed and how long will it be available?

Pre-Ico with 25% discount is still running 9 days. Then the Public Ico starts without Bonus. Here from the Ann thread:

Distribution: 2.0m tokens during a pre-ICO to early investors with a 25% bonus. 4.0m tokens during the public ICO at nominal rate.

ICO time and duration: The ICO will start Dec 01, 2017, 12:00 GMT and last for 14 days or until all CROM tokens are sold – whichever happens earlier.

Too bad the ICO is right before Christmas, people usually spend all their money around this time of the year. Maybe they should give a Christmas bonus

LOL. Funny observation but true. A Christmas bonus and an intense publication will be required during that period. Bonus will be to motivate them to invest a little on this coin knowing fully well they the bonus will be out after Christmas period while the intense ads will be for constant reminder. Christmas periods are busy periods and people can easily get carried away by the busy day activity. If they constantly keep seeing the coin ads, it will help them keep it in their memory.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Do we already have youtube channel for CROM?
Do we have posts in redditt, refind digest news and also in other cryto forums and media?

I have not seen any response from CROM yet for our previosly asked question. May be I missed it somehow. Curious to know their views somehow.

regarding extension of dates of ICO, i think its too early to talk. Lets wait and see how the subscription is on the first few days.
So when the ICO starts it will only last 14 days. I see that some ICO's have a longer duration so that you can have the chance to buy even more tokens from the ICO. So is this better or not ?

You are right. Lots of ICOs go on for more than 1 month. But very good ICOs or high quality ICOs are open for few days only. In that sense CROM joins the hands of quality ICOs. Quality comes first right? Investors also look for such quality.

Well I see some big ICO's extend the token sales lately, so I would not be surprised if CROM does the same thing.

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
So when the ICO starts it will only last 14 days. I see that some ICO's have a longer duration so that you can have the chance to buy even more tokens from the ICO. So is this better or not ?

You are right. Lots of ICOs go on for more than 1 month. But very good ICOs or high quality ICOs are open for few days only. In that sense CROM joins the hands of quality ICOs. Quality comes first right? Investors also look for such quality.
Are you guys planning to add more team members in your team ? There are just 11 members in your team. Some ICO's have more, but i prefer less members, because if you have more you will have a lot of different opinions.

Yeah. You said it right at last statement. It's not about the number of people involved in a project, it's about the amount of value they bring in. If 11 members gets the job done for them effectively,  then it's totally fine to stick with that number instead of employing those who will rather spring up problems than solutions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I think most investors have long been inquire about a project, so they are already investing in the beginning of an ico. usually with the bonuses at the start. In that sense, a long ICO period is probably not really necessary
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Are you guys planning to add more team members in your team ? There are just 11 members in your team. Some ICO's have more, but i prefer less members, because if you have more you will have a lot of different opinions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Its just my experience but 90% of ico investments coming at the beginning and in the end. So there is no need for the standard four week timeframe (;

On top of that, there is always the possibility to extend the token sale. I am not a big fan of it but a lot of ICOs did it recently.
Activity: 154

Its just my experience but 90% of ico investments coming at the beginning and in the end. So there is no need for the standard four week timeframe (;
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Another question;

''CROM token holders paying for transactions can diminish this fee substantially, thereby saving costs. Moreover, CROM token holders receiving transactions
can earn bonuses on transactions. Thus, all parties in the marketing ecosystem profit from holding token, this creates demand and a lasting speculative value for investors.''

What kind of profit do you get by holding the CROM token?

That's an interesting question. I would like to find out the answer to that too. If the devs/team could help out.

One interpretation could be that CROM are referring to a POS or Masternode style coin where you can earn extra tokens for holding them in a CROM token wallet.

Another interpretation is that the token earns a dividend or you get paid for holding coins and helping in a transaction.

Or it could mean that you get discounted fees for transactions by holding more tokens. So if you're regularly using CROM tokens for paying out for digital advertising services then it works out better to hold a larger amount initially.

It could mean something else entirely Cheesy

Some good thinking there, either way would be great - I'd be highly interested in staking/holding them in a CROM token wallet.

It's a shame they don't have a counter, I would love to know how much they've raised pre-ico.

Hopefully they will have some sort of fundraising counter on the actual public ICO, it should be transparent - so everyone knows what kind of scale we're looking at.

Roll on CROM  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Another question;

''CROM token holders paying for transactions can diminish this fee substantially, thereby saving costs. Moreover, CROM token holders receiving transactions
can earn bonuses on transactions. Thus, all parties in the marketing ecosystem profit from holding token, this creates demand and a lasting speculative value for investors.''

That's an interesting question. I would like to find out the answer to that too. If the devs/team could help out.

One interpretation could be that CROM are referring to a POS or Masternode style coin where you can earn extra tokens for holding them in a CROM token wallet.

Another interpretation is that the token earns a dividend or you get paid for holding coins and helping in a transaction.

Or it could mean that you get discounted fees for transactions by holding more tokens. So if you're regularly using CROM tokens for paying out for digital advertising services then it works out better to hold a larger amount initially.

It could mean something else entirely Cheesy
Another question;

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

once again i agree. Bonusses are a great way to attract investors. but the 25% is pretty modest compared to most ICO's where they offer 40% or even more, those bonus structures cause a big dip after listing. thats why im pretty optimistic about the 25% bonus.

I'm not sure, I think the biggest bonus I've received from an ICO is 25% and that was from the Change Coin (CAG) main sale.

At the time it seemed a bit too high to me, don't get me wrong it was great getting all the extra tokens for free, but I didn't really feel like I earned that bonus.

They were also offering up to 35% for the pre-ICO and it did work incredibly well for them, they raised around $17.5M USD in total and they ran the token sale for about a month.

It would be amazing if CROM could reach a similar level, I think with a bit more input from the marketing/advertising team with regard to facebook/twitter/youtube adverts and posts we could potentially reach it.

I would like to see a counter on the home page showing how much has been invested, that would be great and makes the project very transparent to it's investors.

only a matter of time before we will know it. I do agree however, that a counter would be great. As stimuli for other investors to invest and to emphasize what they are trying to sell: transparancy
https://icobench.com/ico/cromhub

CROM has a 3.7 from ICO Bench, that is not bad at all. They have a low rating for product and team, average for vision and a good rating for ICO profile. That could mean that tokens are going to be worth a lot after ICO, right?

This is a good find, this ICO rating can only go up whilst it's still in the early stages, I think once the CROM ICO starts on the December 1st we should see a lot more interest in this project.

Let's hope they can keep their marketing up following up to the Dec 1st

ICO rating 3.7 is very good rating. Very few ICOs get above 4. CROM is very near to 4. I think, this rating will go up as soon as they have their promotion video. Lots of people has requested this to the team in the other thread and I hope CROM team will be working on that. Once that is up and promoted, we will see many investors come by and also lots of rating agencies will revise their rating.

Video killed the radio star, I'm still angry about that :-) But times have changed, Youtube has become an important information channel. So it can be quite an advantage if you make this project known in this way

Visual informations stick to the memory longer and it's more effective compared to text informations. Photos does a better job too compared to text but video rules. So is a really good thing to advertise in a good YouTube channel.
After a closer look at the Crom whitepaper, I have a hard time understanding what Crom exactly will provide more than the Ethereum platform already does. As I understand it, they will use smart contracts in the advertisement industry, so that advertisers pay publishers with smart contracts.

Can someone explain me what Cromhub will do more than Ethereum platform already provides?
Pages:
Jump to: