Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 39. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
I read your WP, I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. Good luck!
I agree with you, colleague. The project has a great future that can bring a lot of money to investors.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I read your WP, I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. Good luck!
Activity: 66
Is the project primarily designed for English audience?
I think that would have been the right thing in the first place. Since there's the most solvent audience
Activity: 392
Is the project primarily designed for English audience?
Activity: 280
What will allow you to make the transition to decentralization technology?

This will make the platform more secure and stable
And would also avoid fraud by advertisers and publishers
Well, I understand that I'll let you see how many people spend on ads.
Activity: 246

And would also avoid fraud by advertisers and publishers
Activity: 176

Activity: 95
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
how long will the bounty program last?
And in a separate topic of the bounty of this project is this date not specified?
Activity: 218
I think until the end of sales for sure. Developers need to attract investors as much as possible.
here you are right. Moreover, sales will last only 2 weeks
Activity: 364
I think until the end of sales for sure. Developers need to attract investors as much as possible.
Activity: 125
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Who is in the company can influence or correct the ratings and reviews of customers?
I think that it's just not necessary to correct customer feedback. They especially reflect the real evaluation of the project's functionality.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
How much money can a user receive for his blog if he or she has a attendance rate of 1000 people a day

It is too difficult question. All depends on many factors, like: site thematic, viewed pages per visit, time of each session etc. Also site design influences on all this factors  and you marketing skills. Each of these factors influence on your site earnings.
Activity: 145
How much money can a user receive for his blog if he or she has a attendance rate of 1000 people a day
This is an interesting question, so I think you'll have to wait for the platform to start to understand all this.
Activity: 118
Activity: 209
in which direction does the company in Hong Kong to which the CROM belongs?

Most likely the company is also engaged in the industry in the field of digital advertising.
I think so, but it's weird that the developers told me so little about it.
If the company already has work products, at least investors should know about it
Apparently, it didn't matter how they wanted to introduce a brand-new product that wouldn't be tied to anything.
Activity: 202

Most likely the company is also engaged in the industry in the field of digital advertising.
If the company already has work products, at least investors should know about it
Activity: 197

Activity: 189
I would also be interested to know the answer to that question.
Pages:
Jump to: