Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 44. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
We are happy to accounce that we moved the CROM bounty campaign to the next step!

The Affiliate Program is here!

We want to reward you for spreading the word about the CROM ICO. Earn 2% of the amount invested from your affiliate links in CROM tokens.

Whenever a contribution is made by a person registered through your affiliate link the smart contract will send 2% on top of that contribution to your wallet address. So if somebody buys 100 tokens, we send another 2 to your wallet.

And let me repeat this: There is no limit! Also don't forget that there is a 25% bonus on tokens during the pre-ICO.

How To?
  • Join the affiliate program at www.cromhub.com/bounty
  • Enter your email and ether wallet address
  • Click “Generate Affiliate Link”
  • Share the link with your friends, community, neighbors, partners ...
Many thanks! You'll have to take part. I would like to wish the developers good luck in further development!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We are happy to accounce that we moved the CROM bounty campaign to the next step!

The Affiliate Program is here!

We want to reward you for spreading the word about the CROM ICO. Earn 2% of the amount invested from your affiliate links in CROM tokens.

Whenever a contribution is made by a person registered through your affiliate link the smart contract will send 2% on top of that contribution to your wallet address. So if somebody buys 100 tokens, we send another 2 to your wallet.

And let me repeat this: There is no limit! Also don't forget that there is a 25% bonus on tokens during the pre-ICO.

How To?
  • Join the affiliate program at www.cromhub.com/bounty
  • Enter your email and ether wallet address
  • Click “Generate Affiliate Link”
  • Share the link with your friends, community, neighbors, partners ...
Activity: 263
At this time, how many programmers are working on the platform?
I think if people are talented, it's not necessary. But of course you do.
Activity: 66
At this time, how many programmers are working on the platform?
Activity: 392
Will the feedback and ratings system be implemented for advertisers and publishers?

I guess this thing will be necessarily realised. Blockchain could change advertisement industry — there won't be bot traffic, SHIT sites with advertising spam (Google can't sort all sites in its network and exlude "ill projects")  and frod. 
It's hard to disagree. If developers do what they're doing, it's going to be a new age in the advertising industry.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Will the feedback and ratings system be implemented for advertisers and publishers?

I guess this thing will be necessarily realised. Blockchain could change advertisement industry — there won't be bot traffic, SHIT sites with advertising spam (Google can't sort all sites in its network and exlude "ill projects")  and frod. 
Activity: 280
I think it has to be done unambiguously. Especially because decentralization technology will make it transparent
Activity: 246
Activity: 176
It's totally weird. But this kind of product needs a good advertising company. How much money do you intend to invest in ads?
That's ridiculous. The world is arranged so you have to order the ads from the competitors.

You can't broke system without using it! So what's the problem? Companies will see all benefits/costs characteristics and will choose the right one platform!

Also, CROM's team could use their professional relation and marketing (advertising) conference to promote platform.
I guess you're right here. If the product is unambiguously spotted.
Merit: 12
It's totally weird. But this kind of product needs a good advertising company. How much money do you intend to invest in ads?
That's ridiculous. The world is arranged so you have to order the ads from the competitors.

You can't broke system without using it! So what's the problem? Companies will see all benefits/costs characteristics and will choose the right one platform!

Also, CROM's team could use their professional relation and marketing (advertising) conference to promote platform.
Activity: 95
Great product. I think when the platform starts, tokens are much more expensive.
Activity: 218
Well, you can talk to large advertisers and publishers directly.
Activity: 125
Activity: 145
at the moment it's probably one of the most reliable ico I think so.
judging by the team and idea, I probably agree with you
I think this will all be clear only after the launch of the platform
You're absolutely right. But before the platform starts, it's not that long.
Activity: 118
I think this will all be clear only after the launch of the platform
Activity: 209
Activity: 202
Activity: 197
How long do you plan to cover the global market?
this is of course an interesting question, but to give a clear answer to it will not be so easy.
all the same, developers should have plans to which they should seek
Activity: 189
How long do you plan to cover the global market?
this is of course an interesting question, but to give a clear answer to it will not be so easy.
Pages:
Jump to: