Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYCASH - Decentralized Gaming Ecosystem. - page 6. (Read 25852 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Hard cap hasn't been announced.  Telegram channel is pretty active.  It's such an unknown project right now.  I hope it stays under wraps until ICO ends (all unsold tokens are burned).  Advertising campaigns will start after the ICO, and app release in a few months.  I'm on Alpha release now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
Free beer, just donate
Any news about the MC? They said it would be announced when 70% of the tokens got distributed..
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The ICO site seems to be very slow. There are only 20 days left but there are not many discussions about it.

From Facebook:
- Over 1 000 000 CRYCASH tokens are already resting in contributors wallets.
- The Guardian recognized CRYCASH among one of the technology trends for 2018.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Seems to be competing with Enjin and Refereum?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Has anyone discovered interesting updates?

Seems no update for some time but they are active on Facebook. I always seen their ads, and I wonder if the ICO has ended. From post above I think gthey are on distribution stage already. hope someone can clarify.
I honestly think that it would be better if you conducted a bounty campaign. signatures will be really helpful to gain the eyes of the investors.

No, shhh... this is a sleeper.

If ICO were to end now, the marketcap would be just over $1M, and would easily do 100x, maybe 1000x.

What do you think about how it's going? For now they have distributed about 1053225 CRC.

Activity: 84
How can i start doing the campaign??
Has anyone discovered interesting updates?
Activity: 280
Why do u think hiding the actual collected fund is a good thing? I don't see any benefit from that tbh.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334
just in case
I am following very closely.
But... Hidden cap is not acceptable. It doesn't make sense.

I hope you will publish to it without reaching %70..

In the meantime, however, the bonus is decreasing. I'm also following this project very closely.

Grin
yeah its melting..  Cheesy Grin

In the meantime, however, the bonus is decreasing. I'm also following this project very closely.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
For months I haven't participated in an ICO, especially in bounty campaign, will there be any? Cheesy We are far from the ICO 2.0 season, so ICOs hardly survive today, but I wish you good luck and coins who have cash in their name tend to get along. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334
just in case

Activity: 205
I honestly think that it would be better if you conducted a bounty campaign. signatures will be really helpful to gain the eyes of the investors.

No, shhh... this is a sleeper.

If ICO were to end now, the marketcap would be just over $1M, and would easily do 100x, maybe 1000x.

Spread the word after it ends Wink
Activity: 532

wow ,CRYCASH is very awesome .good news for a gamers over the world, using CRC token for platform game make it's easy way to monetize time game.
make crypto more increased with this token, best regards.
Activity: 79
Such a big name behind this project, such as crytex, the one that create Crysis game.
One game that are awesome and people loves it.
This will be a good start for the project that having some great names behind it.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
The idea that it’s interesting, the project crycash Decentralized Gaming Ecosystem.. me a sense of the project will be grabbed the value of a very high, it is the idea that sparkle.. market right when this project gaming again boom, I think this project will be a great success and the targets definitely reached..the team professional and ambitious, the project will attracted the interest investors to investment project crycash.. I will continue to monitor this projects
Activity: 42
Free beer, just donate
Bought 20k tokens today. This is going to be great!
Activity: 210
I wish this project will succes and their roadmap will goes well
Activity: 196
Still don't have bounty campaign for this ico?
Pages:
Jump to: