Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYCASH - Decentralized Gaming Ecosystem. - page 8. (Read 25852 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I like this project. I'd like to spread or promote BUT through bounty campaign so I don't waste my time. Cheesy

So is there/will be a bounty campaign for this project?
Activity: 196
I like this project. I'd like to spread or promote BUT through bounty campaign so I don't waste my time. Cheesy
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
looking forward... want more infos Smiley
Activity: 532

this look so elegant of view , and very interesting. great project i think, this can become a partner for any company that who build with famous sponsorship.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
CRYCASH Forms Partnership with Video Game Behemoth CRYTEK, Launches Token Sale to Introduce Gamers to Cryptocurrency

Decentralized gaming solutions provider CRYCASH has announced a public crowd sale event to start on December 12th, 2017 until January 15th next year. The independent firm intends to create a democratic ecosystem of custom-tailored products and services for gamers, fuelled exclusively by the CRYCASH token, predicted to introduce cryptocurrency to millions of online gamers and developers.

Having now confirmed its first partnership with video game developer and publisher Crytek, the CRYCASH token project will now benefit from the experience of Crytek’s immensely successful Crysis franchise and the legendary original FarCry.

More: https://coinidol.com/crycash-forms-partnership-with-video-game-behemoth-crytek-launches-token-sale-to-introduce-gamers-to/

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
hidden cap... , so I'm out.

hey don’t worry we’ll reveal it once 70% is reached.

We’re committed to launching the CRYCASH Ecosystem independently of what amount of funds we raise at the token sale. One of major elements of our ecosystem, the Plink app, is almost finished and we’ll provide early access to it for all token sale contributors. We also have the first partnership with Crytek which makes us confident that we’ll succeed.  According to our business plan the CRC token will be listed at all major exchanges and become available at Warface Turkey already in February. Commercial launch of Plink and Advertising platform is scheduled for Q1 2018
Activity: 77
hidden cap... , so I'm out.
where i can find and read some articles and reviews about this project? May be your blog on medium or somewhere?

You can find the full list of publications about us on our website www.crycash.io (on the bottom),

Join our telegram to keep updated with the latest news!
t.me/crycash
Hi!

Cant find any info about caps... How much are you planning to attract?

Hello,
We’re committed to launching the CRYCASH Ecosystem independently of what amount of funds we raise at the token sale. One of our major products, the Plink app, is almost finished and we’ll provide early access to it for all token sale contributors. We also have the first partnership with Crytek which makes us confident that we’ll succeed.  According to our business plan the CRC token will be listed at all major exchanges and become available at Warface Turkey already in February. Commercial launch of Plink and Advertising platform is scheduled for Q1 2018
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
where i can find and read some articles and reviews about this project? May be your blog on medium or somewhere?
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Hi!

Cant find any info about caps... How much are you planning to attract?
There were quite a few gaming themed coins recently, but all the other ones seemed to have failed. I wonder if this one can succeed, but having Crytech on board surely is a good sign...

Thanks all for your support! Join our token sale on December 12 at crycash.io
brand new
Activity: 0
I belive this project&guys cus  ( in my opinion) they re changed gaming graphic rules in industries ( in the last few years).
It is true.
I think its a good reason to support them.
In crypto? Why not?
Sorry my english btw.

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
There were quite a few gaming themed coins recently, but all the other ones seemed to have failed. I wonder if this one can succeed, but having Crytech on board surely is a good sign...
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
I wish there was an bounty campaign Cry but still hyped for this project.
Activity: 294
thoughtful and promising project. Good luck everyone.                                             
when ico will start?
hello,
ICO will start on December 12 (19:00 UTC)
Any bounty campaigns there?

hey there! we’re not planning any bounty campaigns at the moment, but we’ll appreciate you spreading the word if you like our project Wink
Activity: 436
Merit: 268
when ico will start?
hello,
ICO will start on December 12 (19:00 UTC)
Any bounty campaigns there?
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Good afternoon.
I offer the services to the manager's bounty.
All details can be discussed in PM.
Pages:
Jump to: