Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD - page 12. (Read 275813 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 16
Cryptassist declares itself as a universal solution for all crypto-currency transactions, which will increase profits for all - from beginners to experienced traders. its goals are relevant for the industry, so i found it as interesting project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Cryptassist aims to automate systems as much as practicable, coupled with timely software updates, to eliminate the human factor and exclude exploiting vulnerability possibilities and detect any deviant behavior of systems.

Activity: 378
 selamat ico has finish At Cryptassist we believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain is the future. We believe that mass adoption is inevitable, it will happen, and we want to lead the revolution.  Wink and all looking forward to the latest news   Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Congratulations to the Cryptoassist team with completed ICO. Btw how much funds were raised? And when do u plan to start Debit Card delivering?
It was one of the successful ICO in 2018 with reach the hard cap, if so, like I've seen in the whitepaper hard cap is 23,625,000 USD. Can be said that's funds they raised, it's really amazing ICO who get excess funds. Waiting for the next movement of this project later on.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I like this project, it seems very promising project and with great prospects. When can we expect a fully functional platform with fixed deposits?
Activity: 457
Congratulations to the Cryptoassist team with completed ICO. Btw how much funds were raised? And when do u plan to start Debit Card delivering?
I really like this project and, as I think, the project really has great potential. But I'm wondering why his rating on ICObench is not very high?
Activity: 126
Hello, tell me please, do I have to mention the address of the encryption purse. Can I get bets without it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Another good news right now is that since ICO period has ended. CTA will be listed on top 5 exchange at the rate of $0.5 ASAP.  What a fantastic team we have here in Cryptassist. I will advice you that you grab as many as you can after listed.
CryptAssist is all in one Crypto solution to us, don't miss this chance

But how can we know what will be the price? Market will make own correction of the price. Considering market situation CTA price can fall down.
copper member
Merit: 1
Cryptassist is working to provided a comprehensive set of tools and features including news and trading alerts. I believe there is a need for such tools in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I am very confident that this project will run successfully with inventory of tokens of only 88 million it will remain stable in price ...

Hard cap has been ended now. No more pre-sale again. And it will be listed on exchange ASAP at the rate of $0.5 from the email we all received if you invest.

This means the token sale will go on on an exchange at $0.5 or why is it going to be offered at that exact price?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
You will have 25 different apps for traders or 25 functions in one app? And which functions will be avaliable? There are a lot of similar projects already...

Which other project have you seen that offer any similar features with CryptAssist.. That you are referring to?

As I know CoinFi, DashCoin making similar platform tools for crypto-traders. Or Im wrong? Which different here?
Another good news right now is that since ICO period has ended. CTA will be listed on top 5 exchange at the rate of $0.5 ASAP.  What a fantastic team we have here in Cryptassist. I will advice you that you grab as many as you can after listed.
CryptAssist is all in one Crypto solution to us, don't miss this chance
I am very confident that this project will run successfully with inventory of tokens of only 88 million it will remain stable in price ...

Hard cap has been ended now. No more pre-sale again. And it will be listed on exchange ASAP at the rate of $0.5 from the email we all received if you invest.
What a fantastic project! CryptAssist finally make the vision which they have accomplished. I have seen from the beginning what this team will be able to do in the Crypto space. This is the only project that have been developing ever since without first collecting funds from investors. Now presently Hard Cap and Soft Cap are guaranteed and this was reach before the expected date September 12th. A very huge thanks to Cryptassist team and the investors for making it possible to get the needed money to take the project to another level.
Cryptassist News

Fortunately the bounty program officially ends today (14 August) as ICO ends. The telegram group is buzzing with information and latest updates: https://t.me/cryptoearnfree        

And for those signature participants, you are advised not to remove your signature until your stakes are displayed on spreadsheet.                                                                        

And in case you have forgotten how awesome the Cryptassist project is,  why not read through their whitepaper or visit the official website : https://www.cryptassist.io/

Whitepaper : https://www.cryptassist.io/assets/downloads/whitepaper.pdf

Thanks for sharing this update again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
 I used a bountly link from someone to buy CTA. So I think I should also get 2% more CTA's, or?
"The referral will receive a 2% bonus using your invite URL." I dont see it in my wallet?
Activity: 280
The ICO was ended at the request of the private equity investor.
No more CTA available until listed on exchanges.
Activity: 205
 Was the ICO sale pause or ended successfully? Because I can really understand the photo message above... Was the Hard cap reach?
I saw the last time 87.4% of the hard was reach
Pages:
Jump to: