Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD - page 7. (Read 275813 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising business but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl

Why was it a mistake? They have been thinking about their strategy and they most likely had their reasons to go about it that way.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
 if i bought 10000 cta for 500usd (0.05usd each), i still got 10000 cta, no?
Or only 1315 (0.38usd each)
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
At Cryptassist we believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain is the future. We believe that mass adoption is inevitable, it will happen, and we want to lead the revolution. This is the best cryptocurrency ICO project it solve a lot of problem that cryptoworld facing today and the price of CTA token will surely go up because the fees that they collected will be burn to make the price go up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4

Cryptassist Multi-Coin Block Explorer

Part of the Cryptassist philosophy to make crypto easy to use on an everyday basis for everyone, is the Multi-Coin Block Explorer. With so many different coins and tokens available and many traders and crypto enthusiasts having diverse portfolios, they are required to use multiple explorers to search for the transaction histories of each cryptocurrency in their portfolio, taking up valuable time and unnecessary extra effort.

Cryptassist solves that problem

The Cryptassist Multi-Coin Block Explorer will allow Cryptassist users to access all the explorers relevant to the user’s search on one easy to navigate interface.

With the Cryptassist Multi-Coin Block Explorer, users enter the public address or TX hash of any of the participating coins or tokens into the explorer, where they are then able to view the transaction history of the address associated with that coin or token.

Simplicity Is Key

To learn more about the Multi-Coin Block Explorer or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

Who hasn’t heard of or played the augmented reality game Pokemon GO* that stormed the world in recent years? And what did you win besides some virtual creatures? — Nothing!

All that changes with the Cryptassist augmented reality app — CryptoGo!

CryptoGo can be downloaded and played for free. Players have the opportunity, when they are at nominated locations, to locate coins that are airdropped and use Cryptassist coins (CTA) in order to capture these coins. Players will receive one free ammunition each day and will have the option to use in-app purchases to enhance their possibilities of locating and capturing coins.

A percentage of the crypto captured by users will go to a nonprofit organization!

From time to time, Cryptassist will hold Premium Airdrops, where top listed coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and more will be available to be found.

CryptoGo is easy to use, fun and most importantly, potentially rewarding. CryptoGo, part of the Cryptassist ecosystem, is the perfect segue for new crypto users to be introduced to the crypto world.

To learn more about CryptoGo or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

Good day, team. Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

We use percentages. It's simple mathematics to calculate percentages into number of CTA, which are real coins btw, running on their own network, not an erc20 token. Try and see an erc20 token doing transactions at up to 10,000 TPS!  Cheesy
AR is a high demanded, hype niche, but does it mean that you can throw it anywhere you like? I don't think so. All-in-one concept looks very questionable, and the fact that we're still not seeing even an MVP with an ICO have just finished making me even more cautious about the project.

The ICO is still on and an MVP is already announced.
Activity: 38
Good day, team. Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
AR is a high demanded, hype niche, but does it mean that you can throw it anywhere you like? I don't think so. All-in-one concept looks very questionable, and the fact that we're still not seeing even an MVP with an ICO have just finished making me even more cautious about the project.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising business but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl

CTA is not even on an exchange yet as we are still in the ICO. So price at this point is fixed.
Bounty program officially ends today(14 August 2018) as ICO ends
What is it mean? I see this message on the thread bounty. ICO still not finished at this time?

CTA is not even on an exchange yet as we are still in the ICO. So price at this point is fixed.
Activity: 32

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to unprecedented demand from all levels of potential contributors to the Cryptassist project, the Cryptassist private equity investor has decided to re-open the ICO for the remaining 31 days.

The core features of Cryptassist are:
•   CryptoGo
•   Exchange
•   Debit Card
•   Multi-Coin Block Explorer
•   Deflation Model

A full refund is offered to any existing contributor who no longer wishes to be a part of the Cryptassist project. You will receive your refund in the same currency as you paid in and at the same rate as the time of payment. Please inform us by contacting: [email protected] within 7 days of 31 August 2018.

ICO details are:
•   Start Date: 31 August 2018
•   Completion Date: 30 September 2018
•   Coin Supply: 88 million CTA
•   CTA Price: US$0.38
•   Bonus: 20%

CTA will be listed on an exchange as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and support of Cryptassist.

Best regards,

The Cryptassist Team

Isn't one big problem that ETH lost quite a bit in value in the meantime and that early investors are at a disadvantage right now no matter what they decide to do?

No, not at all. You are refunded any cryptocurrency at exactly the same conversion rate used when you paid for your order. The monetary value of any refund is identical to the amount you paid with when you paid for your order. We absorb any loss.

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to unprecedented demand from all levels of potential contributors to the Cryptassist project, the Cryptassist private equity investor has decided to re-open the ICO for the remaining 31 days.

•   CryptoGo
•   Exchange
•   Debit Card
•   Deflation Model

A full refund is offered to any existing contributor who no longer wishes to be a part of the Cryptassist project. You will receive your refund in the same currency as you paid in and at the same rate as the time of payment. Please inform us by contacting: [email protected] within 7 days of 31 August 2018.

ICO details are:

Best regards,

The Cryptassist Team

Isn't one big problem that ETH lost quite a bit in value in the meantime and that early investors are at a disadvantage right now no matter what they decide to do?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Cryptassist coin (CTA) will run on a blisteringly fast DAG algorithm and also have a deflationary model where CTA used for services are burned, meaning less CTA potentially increasing the value of the remaining CTA. This is very nice project solving most of the problem that crypto world facing today like speed transaction per seconds.  Cryptassist made it faster up to 5000 transaction speed per seconds.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

•   CryptoGo
•   Exchange
•   Debit Card
•   Deflation Model

ICO details are:

Best regards,

The Cryptassist Team

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
With the recent update of reopening the ico has advantage and disadvantage. Some of early investors complained about the decision as the first impression was it will take time again to launch the project but it was cleared by the admins that it will still be delivered according to the roadmap and also the benefit is basically it opened a room for new investors to gain some CTA. Currently it is less than 12% until it reach the hardcap and I know you guys will get it. Way to go Cryptassist Team.

I can understand where the early investors are coming from. Their funds are stuck for a longer time than initially agreed upon and that means also tremendous loss of control over the management of your funds.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
With the recent update of reopening the ico has advantage and disadvantage. Some of early investors complained about the decision as the first impression was it will take time again to launch the project but it was cleared by the admins that it will still be delivered according to the roadmap and also the benefit is basically it opened a room for new investors to gain some CTA. Currently it is less than 12% until it reach the hardcap and I know you guys will get it. Way to go Cryptassist Team.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

•   CryptoGo
•   Exchange
•   Debit Card
•   Deflation Model

ICO details are:

Best regards,

The Cryptassist Team

Activity: 130
a very good and very interesting project, a lot of complete services and facilities here and suitable for both crypto beginners and experts and I am interested in this project
Pages:
Jump to: