Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD - page 37. (Read 275813 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Today's Blockchain China Meet Up commences at 18:00 Beijing time. We wish our CTA representatives all the very best ➡️ https://t.co/ARsHykE69s
Activity: 168
Cryptassist visualizes the world in which crypto currency is useful to everyone in everyday life.
To make this a reality, the platform will offer many functions designed to enable users to use their crypto-currencies.
Activity: 29
The founders have a great resume with technical experiences! Excellent project!
Activity: 154
everyone has heard of Kickstarter, the popular crowdfunding platform for creative projects. The massive craze for crypto in recent years has made it possible to raise funds with the help of crypto currency. Cryptassist will make this possible with Cryptstarter. I am delighted)))
The creators of the project will be able to publish their creative projects on the platform Cryptassist Cryptstarter, to find supporters for fundraising
Merit: 2
everyone has heard of Kickstarter, the popular crowdfunding platform for creative projects. The massive craze for crypto in recent years has made it possible to raise funds with the help of crypto currency. Cryptassist will make this possible with Cryptstarter. I am delighted)))
Activity: 98
Cryptassist visualizes the world in which crypto currency is useful to everyone in everyday life.
I like that using only one application, I can view and contrast all my assets and savings and there is no need to use a bunch of sites and applications to do this.
This one of my favorite advantages of the project, I like when everything in one place is done in good faith and without any unnecessary information and functions.
is the positive side of the project, which affects the safety of your funds and brings great time savings.
I think that the project will own information about the crypto-currency market and all its innovations, has a greater future.
Yes, you are absolutely right, I share your opinions, think in the right direction.
I like that using only one application, I can view and contrast all my assets and savings and there is no need to use a bunch of sites and applications to do this.
This one of my favorite advantages of the project, I like when everything in one place is done in good faith and without any unnecessary information and functions.
is the positive side of the project, which affects the safety of your funds and brings great time savings.
I think that the project will own information about the crypto-currency market and all its innovations, has a greater future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
How can you provide the debit cards to the customers because previously many companies plan to do such things? Whether do you have any links third parties to get debit card facility, so what are your views about the statement?
It is now much easier to issue debit cards. It used to be a lot of problems. I know a few projects that have already released such cards, and it's really convenient.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I'm just impressed with the fact that using the application users can access cryptology and information schemes.
The main pews is that they are not available to other crypto users and traders))
Very fair !!! I liked the idea, it's very good that everything is set up properly.
Merit: 1
The information provided by the platform is clear and comprehensive, which significantly simplifies the process of analyzing and using data.
Yes, there is nothing superfluous, everything is simple and accessible, take and use, I am attracted by the clarity and ease of use.
I'm just impressed with the fact that using the application users can access cryptology and information schemes.
The main pews is that they are not available to other crypto users and traders))
Merit: 2
I like that Cryptassist uses blockchain technology, which records and protects all transactions, making them unchanged and inaccessible to third parties, I'm for security in its purest form!
Yes, it's very good, because in this way we are protected from swindlers and deceptions!
I'm not sure that the blocking team will protect us from fraud and fraud 100%.
The information provided by the platform is clear and comprehensive, which significantly simplifies the process of analyzing and using data.
I like that Cryptassist uses blockchain technology, which records and protects all transactions, making them unchanged and inaccessible to third parties, I'm for security in its purest form!
Yes, it's very good, because in this way we are protected from swindlers and deceptions!
Activity: 98
Cryptassist using the collected knowledge and information will allow traders to make informed decisions that will enable them to profit from knowledge of market trends.
You know, this is pretty good, thanks to the developers for the great opportunities and advantages of this platform.
Pages:
Jump to: