Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD - page 40. (Read 275813 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

Blockchain Beijing China Meet Up – 24 July 2018

The Cryptassist CEO, Henri Oostebring, accompanied by the Public Relations Manager, Samantha Haeberli and the Chinese Community Manager, Ms. Tonjia, will attend the Blockchain China Meet Up in Beijing, China on Tuesday. 24 July.

The meet up will be attended by investors from Investment Companies and Token Fund Companies.

At the meet up the Cryptassist team will make a presentation on the Cryptassist ecosystem and how all the apps and features on the platform will assist every level of crypto user, from the complete newcomer to the most advanced enthusiast and trader, by making crypto easy to use, for everyone, everyday.

Cryptassist will also expand on how our advanced deflation model works for the benefit of investors and how our Dag algorithm solves the scalability issues that most other cryptocurrencies face as more and more governments and businesses turn to blockchain for efficiency and security solutions.

To learn more about the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website and download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

Read that the platform is multifunctional and will perform many functions, well, cool of course! What are the strongest for you?
I am personally amazed that the platform has its own debit card and thanks to it you can store up to 50 crypto-currencies.
Yes, it's just super, because I've never seen this before, huge opportunities, because with the help of a card it is possible to carry out online and offline purchases using your coins, all transactions are automatically transferred from the crypto currency into normal money, while the total absence of exchangers and commission fees .

That is not entirely true. We will refill your debit card via our exchange for the lowest possible fee.
Read that the platform is multifunctional and will perform many functions, well, cool of course! What are the strongest for you?
I am personally amazed that the platform has its own debit card and thanks to it you can store up to 50 crypto-currencies.

To clarify, you can refill your debit card with any of the top 50 cryptocurrencies via the Cryptassist exchange. The crypto is immediately converted into fiat for use on your card, the same as any other debit card.
I recently looked into your white paper and find the project interesting and I went to the web site to invest, I discovered that there is no kyc, So i want to is there going to be a KYC after the token sale, or there won't be any KYC? this important to know. Thank you

CTA is a coin running on it's own network, not a token.

There is KYC for the exchange and other features and apps that require it.
Very complexed project trying to build up a ne-level infrastructure around the crypto world. Definitely worth to pay an attention on the White Paper reading, i like the vision here and due to that i even ready to close my eyes to a soft cap numbers which are pretty high.

Softcap almost reached in less than 25 days of the ICO!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Yes, it's just super, because I've never seen this before, huge opportunities, because with the help of a card it is possible to carry out online and offline purchases using your coins, all transactions are automatically transferred from the crypto currency into normal money, while the total absence of exchangers and commission fees .
Debit card is a relic !!! In the future, everyone can use the card, like any other debit card.
Activity: 98
Cryptassist will not only simplify the crypto-currency world for everyone, it also has unique capabilities that provide the user with experience in using the platform.
As for me it is very promising and tempting, it is very encouraging that there are such developments.
Activity: 154
With the advent of crypto currency in our market, a lot of problems have appeared, and the interested persons simply do not have time to follow the stream of innovations and information that has accumulated, so I think that Cryptassist deserves to be the focus of attention of many.
The owner of information has a huge advantage over non-owner, therefore Cryptassist is a discovery for any experienced or newcomer in this field.
Merit: 1
With the advent of crypto currency in our market, a lot of problems have appeared, and the interested persons simply do not have time to follow the stream of innovations and information that has accumulated, so I think that Cryptassist deserves to be the focus of attention of many.
since all who take part in the crypto-currency business, should be aware of current trends, innovations, the emerging markets with crypto-currency.
I believe that the main task of all who enter into the crypto currency is absolute control over the information.
Activity: 154
The increase in the trend of new platforms leads to the emergence of many different crypto-currencies, which do not inspire confidence, since it is very difficult to find information on different sources.
Yes. because it is very difficult to find 100% truthful information, but everyone should know about new crypto-currencies, since the crypto world does not stand still, humanity is developing every day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I recently looked into your white paper and find the project interesting and I went to the web site to invest, I discovered that there is no kyc, So i want to is there going to be a KYC after the token sale, or there won't be any KYC? this important to know. Thank you
Merit: 2
The increase in the trend of new platforms leads to the emergence of many different crypto-currencies, which do not inspire confidence, since it is very difficult to find information on different sources.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Very complexed project trying to build up a ne-level infrastructure around the crypto world. Definitely worth to pay an attention on the White Paper reading, i like the vision here and due to that i even ready to close my eyes to a soft cap numbers which are pretty high.
Activity: 91
Hello
I didn't fully understood the deflation process and the coin burning. Is there potential for lets say 1$ per CTA?
Thanks!!!
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
I am really curious about the Tesla Roadster. Which model are you going to offer? As far as I know the production of the latest model will start only in 2020...

The Tesla Roadster that is available to win is the latest model currently available. It is one of the top 10 fastest road cars in the world. For every $250 contributed to the Cryptassist ICO you will receive a ticket in the draw to win the car after the ICO is complete.

Want to win a Tesla Roadster?
Buy CTA coins and win a Tesla Roadster supercar!
For every $250 US Dollars you spend on CTA Coins you get a Lucky Draw Ticket.

Full Details Here ➡️ http://bit.ly/cryptassist

Cryptassist Licensed Exchange

Cryptassist will develop its own fully licensed spot exchange to offer users an unequalled trading experience. The exchange will offer the ultimate user-friendly platform to cater to both established and novice traders.
The exchange is not exclusive for CTA trading, it is a full cryptocurrency exchange and will function similar to any other crypto exchange.

A 50% discount will be offered on trading fees when they are paid with CTA. Once logged in to the Cryptassist app users will automatically have access to the trading platform and can quickly exchange CTA and other digital currencies with one another, utilizing a large variety of trading pairs.

The exchange will utilize both limit orders, which allow a trader to buy digital currency at a price lower than the current price, or sell at higher than the current price on the exchange and market orders, which means the buyer accepts the current market sale price on the exchange.

Exchange Features Include:

•   50% discount when trading fees are paid with CTA

•   Real-time trading of digital assets and live blockchain integrations

•   Resilient architecture supporting around the clock trading

•   Continuous integration of currencies to meet market demand
•   Enable fiat or crypto deposits & withdrawals

•   Automatically generated wallet addresses secured by Google 2FA and other state-of-the-art security innovations

•   Real time balance updates

•   Order, trade and quote management

•   Fast KYC and customer support

•   User-friendly interface

To learn more about the Cryptassist Exchange or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

Pages:
Jump to: