Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD - page 6. (Read 275813 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?

In one word - Security.

Thanks for the information but I just want to clarify, is CTA going to be listed to exchange/s this month? That's what it says in telegram whenever it is being asked but the ico is still going on until the end of this month. I'm quite confused.

Yes. Listing on an exchange and an active ICO is possible.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
I am so sure on this project, they are so real with all of the concepts, planning, and the product is already tertatasaya wish I could have some of these coins, they will definitely soar in the future, the number of participation in ICO, and has also been the achievement of their projects will be in the softcap berjaya.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

Thanks for the information but I just want to clarify, is CTA going to be listed to exchange/s this month? That's what it says in telegram whenever it is being asked but the ico is still going on until the end of this month. I'm quite confused.
Activity: 41
I'm hoping CTA will buck the trend of most icos and can deliver on time with a quality product
Activity: 27
Today I am going to put an order . Actually I want to buy with Golem. Due lack of time, I take alternative decision this time.
Today Supreme court hearing on crypto currency in India. Waiting for the judgement..
Activity: 81
Everyone has different reasons why they participate in the chat, let's respect each others ideals as I'm sure everyone in the end is here for the same reason, the success of CTA and at some stage a healthy return on your hard earned contributions.

Cryptassist Debit Card

With the Cryptassist aim to make crypto simple and useful for everyone in everyday life an innovative debit card will be available.

Members will be able to use the top 50 cryptocurrencies to refill their debit card. The crypto will conveniently be converted to fiat and credited to an exclusive prepaid debit card. The debit card may be used as any other debit card, anywhere that Visa or MasterCard is accepted, at ATMs around the world and for online and offline purchases.

The Cryptassist debit card is a unique opportunity for users, with a premium design and all the features users expect of a debit card.

Debit Card Features:

•   Top 50 cryptocurrencies accepted

•   Competitive low fees

•   Can be conveniently used at ATMs around the world

•   Online and offline purchasing

To learn more about the Cryptassist Debit Card or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

Activity: 6
I think that the project is quite unique, a lot of people praise it. I think that the project is credible, transparent, rich ideas. It has the potential for development.
Activity: 14
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the idea goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Activity: 101
Yeah the we have plenty for huge marketing, listing on top exchanges and massive development funds
Hi all! After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the plan. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant business.

Cryptassist Multi-Coin Block Explorer

Part of the Cryptassist philosophy to make crypto easy to use on an everyday basis for everyone, is the Multi-Coin Block Explorer. With so many different coins and tokens available and many traders and crypto enthusiasts having diverse portfolios, they are required to use multiple explorers to search for the transaction histories of each cryptocurrency in their portfolio, taking up valuable time and unnecessary extra effort.

Cryptassist solves that problem

The Cryptassist Multi-Coin Block Explorer will allow Cryptassist users to access all the explorers relevant to the user’s search on one easy to navigate interface.

With the Cryptassist Multi-Coin Block Explorer, users enter the public address or TX hash of any of the participating coins or tokens into the explorer, where they are then able to view the transaction history of the address associated with that coin or token.

Simplicity Is Key

To learn more about the Multi-Coin Block Explorer or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

That's one of the question in my mind is regarding the debit card. I think they're working according to the roadmap and I believe that Cryptassist exchange will be launched this month and CTA will also be listed. Waiting for more updates every now and then as this project is a one stop shop for all crypto enthusiast.

The Roadmap shows the CTA exchange and debit card are Q4 2018, not this month.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

That's one of the question in my mind is regarding the debit card. I think they're working according to the roadmap and I believe that Cryptassist exchange will be launched this month and CTA will also be listed. Waiting for more updates every now and then as this project is a one stop shop for all crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
An Exclusive Crypto Debit Card
https://medium.com/@cryptassistcoin/an-exclusive-crypto-debit-card-8a98f3fcdc6b

Cryptassist aims to make crypto simple and useful for everyone in everyday life. That’s why we have included an innovative debit card.

Members will be able to convert their top 50 cryptocurrencies into CTA that will conveniently be converted to fiat and put directly onto an exclusive prepaid debit card. The debit card may be used as any other debit card, anywhere that Visa or MasterCard is accepted, at ATMs around the world and for online and offline purchases.

The Cryptassist debit card is a unique opportunity for users; with a premium design and all the features users would expect of a debit card

When will they issue a prepaid debit card?? Over 37 millions raised that is a good money to implement many big plans, many current projects can't be equal to one tenth of Cryptoassist.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
An Exclusive Crypto Debit Card
https://medium.com/@cryptassistcoin/an-exclusive-crypto-debit-card-8a98f3fcdc6b

Cryptassist aims to make crypto simple and useful for everyone in everyday life. That’s why we have included an innovative debit card.

Members will be able to convert their top 50 cryptocurrencies into CTA that will conveniently be converted to fiat and put directly onto an exclusive prepaid debit card. The debit card may be used as any other debit card, anywhere that Visa or MasterCard is accepted, at ATMs around the world and for online and offline purchases.

The Cryptassist debit card is a unique opportunity for users; with a premium design and all the features users would expect of a debit card

Cryptassist Licensed Exchange

Cryptassist will develop its own fully licensed spot exchange to offer users an unequalled trading experience. The exchange will offer the ultimate user-friendly platform to cater to both established and novice traders.

The exchange is not exclusive for CTA trading, it is a full cryptocurrency exchange and will function similar to any other crypto exchange.

A 50% discount will be offered on trading fees when they are paid with CTA. Once logged in to the Cryptassist app users will automatically have access to the trading platform and can quickly exchange CTA and other digital currencies with one another, utilizing a large variety of trading pairs.

The exchange will utilize both limit orders, which allow a trader to buy digital currency at a price lower than the current price, or sell at higher than the current price on the exchange and market orders, which means the buyer accepts the current market sale price on the exchange.

Exchange Features Include:

•   50% discount when trading fees are paid with CTA

•   Real-time trading of digital assets and live blockchain integrations

•   Resilient architecture supporting around the clock trading

•   Continuous integration of currencies to meet market demand

•   Enable fiat or crypto deposits & withdrawals

•   Automatically generated wallet addresses secured by Google 2FA and other state-of-the-art security innovations

•   Real time balance updates

•   Order, trade and quote management

•   Fast KYC and customer support

•   User-friendly interface

To learn more about the Cryptassist Exchange or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

Greetings
Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
Pages:
Jump to: