Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 133. (Read 125646 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

This announcement is good news.

However, I believe that to offer their application, the team still needs to have a license "e-money" !!

does anyone have any information about it ??

We do not need the E-Money License right away. We are currently applying for an E-Money license through Ireland, but it will take some time. It is not a simple process. It took Facebook 2 years to receive theirs.

You must got this lisence before ICO and only than raise money. And after ICO making product. But you only pulling the time
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Look! Crypterium is on Nasdaq. Now even more people will find out how they will be able to spend cryptocurrencies in the nearest future. Read about the practical use of cryptocurrencies via the first cryptobank here👇

#Crypterium #CRPT

https://www.nasdaq.com/article/promoted-igniting-crypto-payments-worldwide-through-crypterium-cm987540

Fairly bullish news. But since they were published on 5th of Jul the CRPT market reacted very inertedly.
Most probably community and traders wait for the final Product release, instead of just laud rumors.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
im really happy if the price will go up. i think this token can go up rapidly but realistic will up to 10 or 20 dollar per token.
im really happy if the price go 2-5 bucks only. it can make double my money this year.  Grin
Well, I guess the price will follow if the market will recover.
Right now, we are still under $1 which means a good chance to buy to be profitable once it will rise again,.
What I like now is that we have a good volume which is important to remain alive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

However, I believe that to offer their application, the team still needs to have a license "e-money" !!

We do not need the E-Money License right away. We are currently applying for an E-Money license through Ireland, but it will take some time. It is not a simple process. It took Facebook 2 years to receive theirs.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

Activity: 138
Look! Crypterium is on Nasdaq. Now even more people will find out how they will be able to spend cryptocurrencies in the nearest future. Read about the practical use of cryptocurrencies via the first cryptobank here👇

#Crypterium #CRPT

https://www.nasdaq.com/article/promoted-igniting-crypto-payments-worldwide-through-crypterium-cm987540
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
im really happy if the price will go up. i think this token can go up rapidly but realistic will up to 10 or 20 dollar per token.
im really happy if the price go 2-5 bucks only. it can make double my money this year.  Grin

For any crypto-related project, getting into the U.S. market - one of the largest and most profitable markets in the world - is both a dream and a nightmare. On the one hand, John McAfee is planning to run for President in 2020 and promote blockchain technologies; on the other, regulators are baffled by what to make of cryptocurrencies. In today's World CryptoMap instalment, we are taking a closer look at cryptocurrencies in the USA.

https://medium.com/@crypterium/world-cryptomap-usa-regulatory-disparity-or-independence-ca963be52a78

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
CRPT should be in a very good exchange like Binance, Bittrex so everybody can be very happy. I was not happy with HITBTC. So I gave up holding CRPT tokens.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Look at the markeds cap. I dnt doubt We will hit 1 billion If general crypto marked is doing fine. Would be awsome If We could hit 2 billion. Anyway, 20-30$ price would be awsome, i think We can Expect this When We will have a full working product next year.

Just a few days ago, CNBC "buried" Bitcoin deciding that the crypto story is over with the market cap falling three times since January.

But let's take a step back and try to see a bigger picture. What happened, and what should we expect next? Has yet another pyramid scheme collapsed, or is Bitcoin likely to reach the $60k mark by the end of the year? And how are the mysterious whales affecting the market?

Get the answers in the first installment of Crypterium Research at

http://research.crypterium.com/
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Without a full cycle of tests here can not do.
I understand the watchfulness of investors, but I can not advise anything here.
Cryptobank itself is an interesting project
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
I’m holding all mine in Crypterium app, if for no other reason that I have no plans to sell in short/mid term.
Good, holding CRPT can bring us good profit when the market reverse, good news are starting to come so the patient
would surely pay off and we will see it rise in the long run. I never sell as well, got my holdings intact from the very beginning.
I also hold the CRPT for long-term goals because the CRPT is currently not listed on any major exchanges and their transaction volumes are still very low. If you sell it we will all lose profit because the CRPT is well appreciated and there will be more new options in the near future so I am confident that the CRPT is $10 can happen
I believe crpt can gains even 100$ per token in a year. But for now we all waiting for the Crypterium product. I've no worries on any delays. It's much better to use working app instead of writting a bunch of tickets to support within raw product
Peace!
ps
patience is one of Zen pillars

oh please) be realistyc) hundred dollars for one token is a joke in a year, right?) where their launch as they promis? 10-20$ maximum on bull trend.
I think that amount is also realistic, maybe if we think we can reach $100 that means we have an aggressive prediction.
In crypto, nothing is impossible so possibilities like that could happen, and that is why I love investing in here although the risk is too high.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I’m holding all mine in Crypterium app, if for no other reason that I have no plans to sell in short/mid term.
Good, holding CRPT can bring us good profit when the market reverse, good news are starting to come so the patient
would surely pay off and we will see it rise in the long run. I never sell as well, got my holdings intact from the very beginning.
I also hold the CRPT for long-term goals because the CRPT is currently not listed on any major exchanges and their transaction volumes are still very low. If you sell it we will all lose profit because the CRPT is well appreciated and there will be more new options in the near future so I am confident that the CRPT is $10 can happen
I believe crpt can gains even 100$ per token in a year. But for now we all waiting for the Crypterium product. I've no worries on any delays. It's much better to use working app instead of writting a bunch of tickets to support within raw product
Peace!
ps

oh please) be realistyc) hundred dollars for one token is a joke in a year, right?) where their launch as they promis? 10-20$ maximum on bull trend.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Peace!
ps
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
crypterium is feeling like all other coins in crypto infrastructure these days. the trend will reverse, but not any time soon. we just need to have patience.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It is also interesting where the blockchain can create the biggest impact. And that is in the financial industry, especially in cross-boarder transactions. This is one reason I invest in crpt
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Jump to: