Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 135. (Read 125646 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I don’t believe in the idea of cryptobank. The market infrastructure is not yet ready for it. Maybe in one or two years but not earlier.
That is alright because this project is for long term, the moment its ready we will surely be one of the successful crypto bank that time.
It's your opinion actually but I believe 2 years is a long period to educate the people to accept the new technology, crypto is more popular now so we cannot really tell when but I believe it's gonna be soon as the adoption continue.

Crypterium is for long-term holders not for the short term holders because very soon they are going to launch the fiat conversation. This might take some time to launch the platform so crypterium is for long term only.
I can see how big the community of CRPT so I trust its future.
Although we are not listed in Binance yet, but the volume in hitbtc is just really good, most coins that are having a volume of at least a million dollars
belongs to the top 20 of the coinmarketcap and we are rank 168 now but we compete with the volume.

Binance is considered, for many, a very major exchange for cryptocurrencies. Although Binance is on our radar for the future, do not expect a listing too soon. We are focused on the development of a full working product.
Activity: 247
Merit: 0
With Dublin being the place the e-finance liscence was sought does that mean Dublin will be your fall back location in Europe if Brexit bites?
Activity: 189
The real value of CRPT is in it's future usage, because Crypterium is the future of cryptocurrency. Damn it, Scotty, I'm a star fleet Captain, not a proctologist! Stop bringing all of these a**holes into chat!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This is a group for discussion of Crypterium project and CRPT token. Do not post inappropriate content or personal links of interest or personal gain. We appreciate your cooperation. Let us strive for a friendly and positive chat experience!
copper member
Activity: 84
xCrypt Team / https://xcrypt.club
When the app will be released ?
Activity: 159
I don’t believe in every product I invest in, but this is a good one. Good enough to get almost half of my portfolio
Activity: 243
If it is the case that you cannot do fiat to crypto, then crpt will have little to no income stream, which means it will not be able to survive, all businesses need cash flow, so what will generate crpt cash flow?
Activity: 210
I am happy to hear that it will have a fiat to crypto gateway, if this is the case then it might have some use case. I not trying to spread FUD, but, I my self have a business, it is a small hotel, I also like crypto, so in 2016 I decided that my hotel would accept crypto, to date do you know how many people have paid with crypto? Zero. Now that does not mean that in the future it will not be used, but at this present moment it is not being used.
Activity: 280
Love... RELEASE THE KRAKEN, implement the pay with reward point asap. It will make sure that crpt' s get burned even btc is having a bad year so supports the value of crpt independent of btc or any other crypto's and Generates the needed revenues 
Check out QUOINE Global Head of Operations Seth Melamed and #Crypterium CEO Marc O'Brien interview regarding #CRPT listing on QRYPTOS

https://youtu.be/IXx4zkhbKgs
I can see some Saifu tokens have been transferred to my Crpt address visible on etherscan. Any coincidence or related to Crpt payment system.? I have not communicated my Crpt address to anybody.

Nope. Just their airdrop. No connection to Crypterium.
Activity: 159
I can see some Saifu tokens have been transferred to my Crpt address visible on etherscan. Any coincidence or related to Crpt payment system.? I have not communicated my Crpt address to anybody.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I don’t believe in the idea of cryptobank. The market infrastructure is not yet ready for it. Maybe in one or two years but not earlier.
That is alright because this project is for long term, the moment its ready we will surely be one of the successful crypto bank that time.
It's your opinion actually but I believe 2 years is a long period to educate the people to accept the new technology, crypto is more popular now so we cannot really tell when but I believe it's gonna be soon as the adoption continue.

Crypterium is for long-term holders not for the short term holders because very soon they are going to launch the fiat conversation. This might take some time to launch the platform so crypterium is for long term only.
I can see how big the community of CRPT so I trust its future.
Although we are not listed in Binance yet, but the volume in hitbtc is just really good, most coins that are having a volume of at least a million dollars
belongs to the top 20 of the coinmarketcap and we are rank 168 now but we compete with the volume.
Activity: 686

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

Livestreams with Crypterium’s top-ranking officials have become a long-standing tradition. If you have missed it livestream with Crypterium’s COO Austin Kimm, take a look at the highlights: crypto to bank accounts payments, non-card solution, anti-fraud protection and much more 👇

https://medium.com/@crypterium/7-key-points-from-the-livestream-with-austin-kimm-e039496e6067
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
7 Key Points from the Livestream with Austin Kimm

● When will the App go live, and in which regions first?
● Will the NFC solution go live by H2?
● What about VISA/Mastercard attitude towards crypto?
● What about Crypterium’s E-Money license?
● Will Crypterium provide FDIC insurance?
● What about Crypterium’s anti-theft/anti-fraud protection?
● What determines the current CRPT price?

https://medium.com/@crypterium/7-key-points-from-the-livestream-with-austin-kimm-e039496e6067
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
So I’m holding 2.936784975 tokens i  see this taking me to a new level of rich in 5 years they could be worth 500 each. If this becomes a winner i will buy 100 more. 102.936784975 x 500 is like 50000 i see this letting me not work for a couple of years.  Ill buy more when i see it maintain over 1.12 for a week
I hope I'm wrong but it sounds sarcastic.
I'd better silently but excitedly wait things to happen while accumulating CRPT now. Yes, I'm taking advantage of the unexpected price swings.
Activity: 177
A 2018 Lamborghini Huracan MSRP is $200,000.  How many CRPT tokens to you expect it to take to buy me a Lambo at the end of the year using only CRPT tokens?  Also how many at the end of 2019?
Jump to: