Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 140. (Read 125646 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Any way we become rich in two years but we have to hold on to our token and help Crypterium to grow the right way
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
It's best to clear the browser’s cache then sign out and sign in again. Also note that both e-mail address and password are case sensitive. If that still fails, try another browser, a laptop or Incognito mode.

Please do not act as an administrator for Crypterium.

I see a CRPT representative that remains active here and it is great. No offense but I think you should be happy that people in this community are also active and cooperating each other. I see nothing wrong with it but if it is wrong then it should be corrected.  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hello! You have an excellent project!
I think you can be partners with Basis Neuro!
The guys are developing a personal AI neuroassistant!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39469810

Please contact [email protected]
It's best to clear the browser’s cache then sign out and sign in again. Also note that both e-mail address and password are case sensitive. If that still fails, try another browser, a laptop or Incognito mode.

Please do not act as an administrator for Crypterium.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
If you buy crpt now or Tuesday is not going to be any difference. And you still be poor. You should never invest in something when you can't invest in yourself. Just enjoy your time here and learn for the future
Activity: 252
Theres me trading hard to find more eth to buy more crpt and people are wanting to rush it onto the exchange haha slow down let me grab more first guys whats the rush!!
Activity: 210

The future of finance is built here. Left to right: Vladimir Gorbunov, Austin Kimm, Gleb Markov and Marc O'Brien #CRPTeam #Crypterium #CRPT
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Why former CEO of Visa UK switched to a Crypto Startup? Explains new CEO of Crypterium Marc O'Brien, who previously held the position of CEO of Visa UK and Ireland, and was a key advisor to Revolut, Britain's first digital bank unicorn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXPHqJE0a1g&feature=youtu.be

He probably left Visa because he knew back then that Visa is very vunerable because it's centralized and he wants to make easy by joining an ICO
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Crypterium was listed in the top 50 most enterprising fintech companies. It is comprised of a simple yet sustainable transaction model. It has an open platform, providing contactless crypto bank for all users. It can also be integrated with third-party payment services such as PayPal, Alipay, wechat, etc. so now when the price will suprise all of us?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I don’t really expect the price to shoot in the current market or exchanges... let’s give it some time.

The price in any case will go even lower, as it is very much dependent on bitcoin. But bitcoin should go for another 4-5 thousand dollars
Activity: 159
I don’t really expect the price to shoot in the current market or exchanges... let’s give it some time.

Why former CEO of Visa UK switched to a Crypto Startup?
Explains new CEO of Crypterium Marc O'Brien, who previously held the position of CEO of Visa UK and Ireland, and was a key advisor to Revolut, Britain's first digital bank unicorn.

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Why former CEO of Visa UK switched to a Crypto Startup? Explains new CEO of Crypterium Marc O'Brien, who previously held the position of CEO of Visa UK and Ireland, and was a key advisor to Revolut, Britain's first digital bank unicorn.
Activity: 322
Online wallets come with their own risks. Our application security is strong and it fulfills the most modern security requirements to mobile banks. Private keys are not stored within the app, so it is impossible to get access to them by just hacking the phone. Databases are backed up on a regular basis. We use a "hosted wallet" solution for transactional wallets. There is a minimal identification available in the Crypterium App (KYC0, which is first and last name, date of birth, gender and citizenship) which is required for CRPT token remittance and gas payment. Other levels of KYC will depend on agreements with our third-party partners and 2FA within the app will be implemented later. So the Crypterium App is just as safe as paying with Visa or Mastercard!
Activity: 280
No exchange listing was ever "promised" by a certain time, as it is heavily dependent on the exchange to list at their conveinence. Not ours and not our users. We never promised on end of May. The first live stream with Austin Kimm says "probably end of May," which simply means we are actively working on it. We plan to be listed on a new exchange in the next month. We are in the process of listing on major exchanges but understand that is it not a simple process. We are working on listing on exchanges that will be most impactful to our users but once we apply, we have to wait for the exchange. We highly appreciate your patience.
Activity: 266
I appreciate your support. On new exchanges. We are in contact with several major exchanges. At least two of Top-10 exchanges are ready to list CRPT. Please stay tuned. And for next week, we'll announce the winner/s for the blog and vlog Crypterium contest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Did Crypterium managed to get MasterCard or Visa brand for their Virtual Cards? I heard they are avoiding doing partnerships with Crypto companies.
That's the only thing worrying me about the project

I am also very concerned about this moment. And it is possible that visa and MasterCard will not when they will not cooperate with the crypto world
Activity: 77
Did Crypterium managed to get MasterCard or Visa brand for their Virtual Cards? I heard they are avoiding doing partnerships with Crypto companies.
That's the only thing worrying me about the project
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Today Visa got a problem and it crashed, many people couldn't use their visa card to pay for their stuff. I am sure in the near future people will start using the blockchain technology to pay instead of Visa card, this project got a really bright future.
I don't think so because Crypterium is not really useful to replace the VISA and I think this project needs to improve the technology more but if Crypterium can replace VISA a new revolution will be born , Fast liquidity and speed are two of the factors that everyone in the world wants
Jump to: