Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 188. (Read 125652 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Whats going on CRPT ladies and gentlemen i have an official announcement from the crypterium team we will be heading onto BiNANCE on febuary 29th!!!!

Any one can confirm this?

HitBTC is one of many exchanges that we are working with and it has been announced for March. All of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base.
Since you're cryptobank you guys plan to issue your own plastic cards or use one of existing systems?

Crypterium will issue virtual cards. We work with a number of existing payment card providers to ensure that we can deliver the services promised to our users. Crypterium does not work directly with Visa or Mastercard, but rather with companies that already have very strong long standing partnerships  wth them and we simply add another level of services on top of what is already agreed.
Whats going on CRPT ladies and gentlemen i have an official announcement from the crypterium team we will be heading onto BiNANCE on febuary 29th!!!!
Fooling around? If you expect it to happen in February 29th, then you have to wait for two more years because we don't have 29 in February yet this year or next year.
Official announcements should come from the official member or from their official social media accounts.
Yes he is. February for 2018 only until 28th, of course it's only a joke to say CRPT will be listed on Feb 29th.

Hello everyone! We're glad to see you here!

I'm Simon. I will be answering all the questions. The ones I can't answer I'll forward to Crypterium CEO and other chiefs.

Is there any bounty campaign going on for this project?

Hi. There was a bounty program for the ICO. You can find the final results here:

https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypteriums-bounty-program-final-results-58fbb5750e2c?source=rss-3c3059b00067------2
You are replying to old post, aren't you?

Replying to any open questions.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Fooling around? If you expect it to happen in February 29th, then you have to wait for two more years because we don't have 29 in February yet this year or next year.
Official announcements should come from the official member or from their official social media accounts.
Yes he is. February for 2018 only until 28th, of course it's only a joke to say CRPT will be listed on Feb 29th.

I'm Simon. I will be answering all the questions. The ones I can't answer I'll forward to Crypterium CEO and other chiefs.

Hi. There was a bounty program for the ICO. You can find the final results here:

https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypteriums-bounty-program-final-results-58fbb5750e2c?source=rss-3c3059b00067------2
You are replying to old post, aren't you?

this statement about Binance is more like a joke, I think you should not pay attention to it, hitBTC is more real

HitBTC in March. More exchanges to be announced soon.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Since you're cryptobank you guys plan to issue your own plastic cards or use one of existing systems?

Crypterium has a fiat bank account, provided by a banking partnership. Crypterium has fiat money in that bank account. The banking partner allows Crypterium to issue virtual cards on their own, so Crypterium can issue those virtual cards for the users.

You are so full of shit lols....Binance wants nothing to do with this company that couldn't even issue tokens on time...You should try reading the Binance listing info located here : https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao and then you can see how far from being listed on a popular exchange Crapterium really is...

All of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base.
Hey guys, are there any update on exchange? We will be on exchange in march right? The price just keep on going down, I don't know the reason why it happens. I feel like ICO are not profitable anymore and it's better to buy it when it hit exchange, usually the price is a lot lower on exchange.
Right now crypterium is on decentralized exchange like Idex so I guess the volume is very low, I am going to wait for a centralized exchange to list Crypterium to start selling it.

HitBTC in March. more exchanges to be announced soon.

1) During the first 3 months after the end of the token sale, all ICO tokens become cheaper. This is normal. Rare exceptions just break the rule. On average, after 3 months the price returns to the price on ICO. And then growths.

2) Officially, CRPT tokens have not been listed on any exchange. The first is planned in early March. On decentralized there are not many users, low volumes, so even small transactions lead to significant changes in the rate. Also, decentralized exchanges often have technical problems, for example, Etherdelta simply bugging for more than a week.

3) Crypterium product has not been launched yet in a full-fledged relation with CRPT tokens. There are no crypto-fiat transactions, so there are no commissions in tokens with subsequent burning of them. This is the mechanism which will increase the demand on tokens and influence their price.

This is not accurate information. HitBTC in March. More official exchanges will be announced soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Hey guys, are there any update on exchange? We will be on exchange in march right? The price just keep on going down, I don't know the reason why it happens. I feel like ICO are not profitable anymore and it's better to buy it when it hit exchange, usually the price is a lot lower on exchange.
Right now crypterium is on decentralized exchange like Idex so I guess the volume is very low, I am going to wait for a centralized exchange to list Crypterium to start selling it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Want to drive the point across nothing is for free and the people posting those scams are ruthless. They don’t care if you lose everything
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Mining BTC is an option, but that requires powerful PC's and software capable of mining. There may be offers for free Bitcoin online, but I would suggest using Google to find these offers.

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I hope CRPT price upcrease days by days from today.
1) During the first 3 months after the end of the token sale, all ICO tokens become cheaper. This is normal. Rare exceptions just break the rule. On average, after 3 months the price returns to the price on ICO. And then growths.

2) Officially, CRPT tokens have not been listed on any exchange. The first is planned in early March. On decentralized there are not many users, low volumes, so even small transactions lead to significant changes in the rate. Also, decentralized exchanges often have technical problems, for example, Etherdelta simply bugging for more than a week.

3) Crypterium product has not been launched yet in a full-fledged relation with CRPT tokens. There are no crypto-fiat transactions, so there are no commissions in tokens with subsequent burning of them. This is the mechanism which will increase the demand on tokens and influence their price.

Cheers! Cool Cool Cool

That is what people failed to understand because they need fast returns on their investment, within these 3 months most of the people who are very panic about the market starts to keep selling them in the market for the cheaper price. People who are holding the coin will make more money for their waiting.
I can not understand people who invest in ICO and wait for a quick return, and sell at a loss if there is no return in the first months
These are very strange investors. Such almost always lose their money on stock exchanges. In investment, the most important thing (except to find interesting projects) is patience.
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Crypterium Launch Event in Singapore. Our launch event in Singapore was on February 2, and we are incredibly excited about that! We've put much effort into the preparations, and we'd like you to share our joy while watching this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5THTju0fKTw&feature=youtu.be

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

Cheers! Cool Cool Cool

That is what people failed to understand because they need fast returns on their investment, within these 3 months most of the people who are very panic about the market starts to keep selling them in the market for the cheaper price. People who are holding the coin will make more money for their waiting.
I can not understand people who invest in ICO and wait for a quick return, and sell at a loss if there is no return in the first months
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/

Cheers! Cool Cool Cool

Prior to investing we should already know how the team will handle the project based on the time frame they have displayed to us.
You are right, there is no overnight success on the ICO, this is a sold out project so expect it will grow as the team make it possible.
Maybe the bounty hunters are now in a hurry and looking for exchanges the soonest so they can dump,...
Activity: 854
Merit: 10

Cheers! Cool Cool Cool

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

You are so full of shit lols....Binance wants nothing to do with this company that couldn't even issue tokens on time...You should try reading the Binance listing info located here : https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao and then you can see how far from being listed on a popular exchange Crapterium really is...
Let's binance decide on that matter because when this token will be listed they still have to pay, what trading sites wants is a good volume
so they can continuously operate profitably. Everyone is looking for Binance as it gives good future to the project that has an active developer, I believe in Crypterium, so I think it will go to Binance.
Jump to: