Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 193. (Read 125652 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
This does not look good for Crypterium at all and coupled with all the other issues they have it could be very negative for the price:

https://uncrunched.com/2018/02/18/the-real-history-of-techcrunch/

Indeed, it does not.

You could even see it reflect on the price, look at the last few sell orders on Idex (the biggest volume exchange for CRPT right now):

Date                           Type   Price (ETH)   Amount (CRPT)   Total (ETH)
2018-02-19 20:16:03   Sell   0.00004099   5700                     0.233643
2018-02-19 20:16:03   Sell   0.00000001   10708.47380859 0.00010708
2018-02-19 20:15:53   Sell   0.000091           5534.84674751   0.50367105
2018-02-19 20:14:43   Sell   0.000099           3000   0.297
2018-02-19 20:12:54   Sell   0.00017           3058.66328163   0.51997276
2018-02-19 20:12:45   Sell   0.00017001   3058.66328163   0.52000334
2018-02-19 20:12:45   Sell   0.00017           2823.68965955   0.48002724
2018-02-19 20:12:31   Sell   0.00020011   1100   0.220121
2018-02-19 20:12:09   Sell   0.000405           1005.85092   0.40736962

Dumping pretty hard to ridiculous levels.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
This does not look good for Crypterium at all and coupled with all the other issues they have it could be very negative for the price:

https://uncrunched.com/2018/02/18/the-real-history-of-techcrunch/
Activity: 92
its true that When king is growing, alts like Crypterium has to suffer, unless a solid product version is released or listing happens on good exchange
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Since we bought it for nearly $2, I was expecting it to be above $2 when it launches on the exchanges
We just have to wait. I hope that soon the market will start growing again. And Crypterium was able to raise a very large amount on the ICO. The project itself is very necessary.
When bitcoin starts to grow, all small altcoins such as Crypterium will fall, so we only hope for the listing
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Crypterium product has not been launched yet in a full-fledged relation with CRPT tokens. There are no crypto-fiat transactions, so there are no commissions in tokens with subsequent burning of them. This is the mechanism which will increase the demand on tokens and influence their price.
have we dates? the android app is coming when?a working one not like the lite version?have we dates for ios app that almost look like mission imposible ,i think ios app to work with nfc and atm payments will not going to happen until the release of iphone11.
the crypterium look nice project .only the big words dont do the job. the crpt price is 50 percent down from ico price even if android app will be released will not change the things.
you have to think about money loundry with crypterium is not so easy to make anonymus crypto payments legal in all the world,in many countrys is btc trading elegal.

I'm sure almost every token it's price down after their ice finished and listed on exchanges. as for Crypterium Android and IOS app ,platform etc.. you should already read all this info on their white-paper before you get involved in their ice and put your investment on Crypterium project in first place.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Since we bought it for nearly $2, I was expecting it to be above $2 when it launches on the exchanges
We just have to wait. I hope that soon the market will start growing again. And Crypterium was able to raise a very large amount on the ICO. The project itself is very necessary.
Activity: 42
CRPT is a utility token. You bought a product thinking it might go up in value. You did not buy a coin or a share/Security tokens. It’s simply a means to use something. And that something is a app
Activity: 98
Since y’all call yourselves investors, here’s a free lesson for y’all. Listing works like this: Exchange allows preloads of a token. Then they allow buy and sell orders to be put in. The first success sell order to be completed is the current token price.
Activity: 84
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Crypterium product has not been launched yet in a full-fledged relation with CRPT tokens. There are no crypto-fiat transactions, so there are no commissions in tokens with subsequent burning of them. This is the mechanism which will increase the demand on tokens and influence their price.
have we dates? the android app is coming when?a working one not like the lite version?have we dates for ios app that almost look like mission imposible ,i think ios app to work with nfc and atm payments will not going to happen until the release of iphone11.
the crypterium look nice project .only the big words dont do the job. the crpt price is 50 percent down from ico price even if android app will be released will not change the things.
you have to think about money loundry with crypterium is not so easy to make anonymus crypto payments legal in all the world,in many countrys is btc trading elegal.

Im sorry but I didnt understand most of the things that you said, is this google translated?
I understand that he is displeased with the current price like all of us, but it is the market and it dictates terms
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
When can we move CRPT to crypterium wallet?
Is there any crypterium wallet?

Because CRPT token already tradeable right now on some exchange sites, you can move your CRPT token whether you want.

maybe, he wants to move the token CRPT to the crypterium wallet app, if it's right. official crypterium not yet announced about it but crypterium app still lite version on play store

Yes I was referring to the app. so far, ETH and BTW are available but not CRPT. Looking forward to store my CRPT to the app, i think it is much safer than MEW.
Well, just do whatever makes you feel  you are comfortable with.
I love to see it added in the app as well but I would not put all my tokens in the app because I have been using MEW for many years
and I have not experience any problem, unless there is a free airdrop, I might take the chance.

Yeah, but MEW has been controversial lately but doesnt mean it is not good anymore. My other coins will still be in MEW.

I was thinking we need CRPT in the app to get more monthly loyalty funds? whats your take on this?

MEW is working fine for me and I've been using it for a few months and didn't have any problem yet. You just need to be careful and not fall for the phishing website scam, there are tons of fake MEW look alike websites out there lol.
I don't think there is any app yet for Crypterium, MEW wallet is the safest place to store your coin right now. You can use a ledger nano S with the MEW website too.
Activity: 86

Im sorry but I didnt understand most of the things that you said, is this google translated?
do you know when the mechanism that you speak about will be working? how long it will take until be fully functional??if you want to translate my text to another language use babylon is better lol
Activity: 364

Activity: 86

Because CRPT token already tradeable right now on some exchange sites, you can move your CRPT token whether you want.

maybe, he wants to move the token CRPT to the crypterium wallet app, if it's right. official crypterium not yet announced about it but crypterium app still lite version on play store

Yes I was referring to the app. so far, ETH and BTW are available but not CRPT. Looking forward to store my CRPT to the app, i think it is much safer than MEW.
I love to see it added in the app as well but I would not put all my tokens in the app because I have been using MEW for many years
and I have not experience any problem, unless there is a free airdrop, I might take the chance.

Yeah, but MEW has been controversial lately but doesnt mean it is not good anymore. My other coins will still be in MEW.

I was thinking we need CRPT in the app to get more monthly loyalty funds? whats your take on this?
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

Jump to: