Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 39. (Read 125182 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 0
it looks like Bank France is giving the green light to crypto currencies,
is Crypterium collaborating with them ?, this will be very good for CRPT later,
I have same question. is Crypterium associated with this news and all other news being posted here. or they are just random crypto related news and updates? most of them seems random and have nothing to do with crypterium project.. I don't know why they are posting them here. just to bump their post?

It is news from our newsfeed.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I have same question. is Crypterium associated with this news and all other news being posted here. or they are just random crypto related news and updates? most of them seems random and have nothing to do with crypterium project.. I don't know why they are posting them here. just to bump their post?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
Activity: 567
Merit: 1
Baddini I have owned a crypterium card, but I heard the news that crypterium will be moving to another card partner and what will be happening with my card? Can I leave my balance there?
I try to make sure if I do not get a chance to lose my money.
Do I need to re-order the new card in the future and pay more money to get it or i will get it for free as a replacement for my old card?
Your answer will be appreciated.
lucky you have a card from Crypterium, is it hard to get it?
It seems I'm interested to have, CRPT prices are also now becoming extraordinary, maybe it will go to $ 1  Grin
It's not but you must be patient for that consider about world wide shipping needs almost a month to deliver my card to my home. But if you are interested and it's better for you waiting for the new card that will have a lot of improvements just like NFC.

Baddini I have owned a crypterium card, but I heard the news that crypterium will be moving to another card partner and what will be happening with my card? Can I leave my balance there?
I try to make sure if I do not get a chance to lose my money.
Do I need to re-order the new card in the future and pay more money to get it or i will get it for free as a replacement for my old card?
Your answer will be appreciated.

Hello, you don´t have to worry about nothing. You won´t have to pay for another card. and you will have also a virtual card in your crpt app. Your tokens like mine are safe in the app. Stay tuned for more great news.
And will my virtual card be integrated my new card in the future?

You will be able to use the virtual card or the plastic card. This will be up to you. Both will work for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: