Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 2. (Read 9341 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
That is because CryptoAdSolution is still moving forward and letting more investors to come along. All we need to do is to get more strenghts to come because that could be lead into asset for the future.  The community attached more, it is because they have seen good quality.
Most of the people here are likely wanted a great return by investing in their masternode. To get more strength, they need to get more investors.

Investors nowadays probably prefer to invest platform with real product IMO because at least they can have the confidence that what they are investing  has the potential to grow in the near future.

Yes, it is better to invest those kind of platform, although we cannot guarantee the assurance that the project has a potential to growth in the future atleast the chance are quite huge. We have to be optimistic in dealing with cryptocurrencies because we know how this work runs, it is better to be very careful and certain.

Correct,  it is good to  invest in this kind of platform, because it is  useful and interesting project. Eventhough there is no assurance that it will succeed but still it has potential to be at high level. What best to do for now is always be positive and give your 100% trust and support to the team or project because it will really help to make them do their best.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Take a look on their website: https://cryptoadsolution.com/. It has a great improvement and a better responsive design for their new website.
Thanks for sharing. I'll get in touch and gonna review it. Like what you have said before, it has a better improvement rather than the old design which look not-friendly.

Great improvement by the team, i know they are making good enough in making some progress on this project. This continues development will probably help the project to increase it's number of investors and supporters. Creativeness of the team are the main most important factor to consider when uplifting the project.

Circumstances could be so hard especially within this kind of business due to so many projects that are rising almost everyday. People has a lot of choices and the team should think of a features which crypto users can think that they can get good amount of benefits in the future.

In every success have undergone failure and problems encounter which depends on the team how they handle that kind of situation. Most of them serve it as a challenge to become better and make their realationship as co workers become strong which is very important to have in order to have a good and positive woekibg place tgat will surely lead them to success.

That is being said that every project should have their own uniqueness in order that people would participate on a project because if everything is all similar then the most famous will always win.
Agree to that, people can have many choices due to many projects and business rising every year or even every month, but for me, as long as they have friendly user interface and easy transaction then much better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What going on at Crypto Ad Solution project at this time? Everything is ok? I really need the detail answer from the representation of team.
If you go to telegrams, you will see that there is an active discussion of the project. I think that you can ask there a question about the development and what is currently happening in the project.
The purpose of the telegram is to keep in touch with the investors,  team as well as the supporters of the project because it is talking and dealing with the cryptocurrencies. Which can be use in different way of transaction.
I agree. This can also well influence the project and its long-term development in the world of cryptocurrency. I really hope that this is exactly what will happen.

Chance of success could be very difficult due to so many things to consider like convincing people to support the project. This is the hardest thing to do because investors always wanted to know more about the features and benefits in it.
Of course, investors must be sure that they can get a good profit from their investments. And the task of the development team is to make investors 100% sure of this.

Exactly, that is the first priority for the team to provide the best for their investors. The team should take a look at the assurance of the community before anything else. Their safety and welfare must be given a huge attention in a way that they will continue to support the project.

I think all team have each priority, they base it on what can make the project succeed.  The most important  thing is to feel the people secure and safe in investing such project. The team should assure the community about the  process and every step the they did is good for the project and the team will do their best just to achieve the main goal.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Take a look on their website: https://cryptoadsolution.com/. It has a great improvement and a better responsive design for their new website.
Thanks for sharing. I'll get in touch and gonna review it. Like what you have said before, it has a better improvement rather than the old design which look not-friendly.

Great improvement by the team, i know they are making good enough in making some progress on this project. This continues development will probably help the project to increase it's number of investors and supporters. Creativeness of the team are the main most important factor to consider when uplifting the project.

Circumstances could be so hard especially within this kind of business due to so many projects that are rising almost everyday. People has a lot of choices and the team should think of a features which crypto users can think that they can get good amount of benefits in the future.

In every success have undergone failure and problems encounter which depends on the team how they handle that kind of situation. Most of them serve it as a challenge to become better and make their realationship as co workers become strong which is very important to have in order to have a good and positive woekibg place tgat will surely lead them to success.

That is being said that every project should have their own uniqueness in order that people would participate on a project because if everything is all similar then the most famous will always win.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
What going on at Crypto Ad Solution project at this time? Everything is ok? I really need the detail answer from the representation of team.
If you go to telegrams, you will see that there is an active discussion of the project. I think that you can ask there a question about the development and what is currently happening in the project.
The purpose of the telegram is to keep in touch with the investors,  team as well as the supporters of the project because it is talking and dealing with the cryptocurrencies. Which can be use in different way of transaction.
I agree. This can also well influence the project and its long-term development in the world of cryptocurrency. I really hope that this is exactly what will happen.

Chance of success could be very difficult due to so many things to consider like convincing people to support the project. This is the hardest thing to do because investors always wanted to know more about the features and benefits in it.
Of course, investors must be sure that they can get a good profit from their investments. And the task of the development team is to make investors 100% sure of this.

Exactly, that is the first priority for the team to provide the best for their investors. The team should take a look at the assurance of the community before anything else. Their safety and welfare must be given a huge attention in a way that they will continue to support the project.
Activity: 532
Well, as I observed there are various and different individuals that are interested to learn and want to invest the said project. The partly concerns right is that the amoint of investments need to join the project, which is the main concern of the people.

Then better just to invest of they can afford to lose. This is the basic idea that we should always put in our minds so that we will not be much affected in it. Cryptocurrencies from the start is volatile and probably everyone who has knowledge in it definitely understand.
Investing in cryptocurrency is like a gambling game. It is interesting and exciting, but it is necessary to observe the risk management. This is important to understand.
Definitely true buddy. In investing here in the crypto currency community is like making gamble all your assets. We cannot determine what will happen in the future that is why we need to be sure that we can take all the risks and face the circumstances and never regret in investing. Because that is the life here in the crypto world.

Gamble all the assets? I think it's a stupid idea to do that kind of thing. We should be wise enough to make an investment, especially in cryptocurrencies because of its behavior.
I think you have a point but we can't stopped anyone from doing that besides that is not our money, we cant stopped them to where they want to spend the cash. As concern person all we need to do is watch and send some few advices but never interfere their decision regarding funds issues.
Activity: 266

I think you too, the Cryto project team will do a lot of work to persuade potential investors to believe in the benefits and features of the project, anyway they have a good project idea.
Activity: 434

Precisely, each team members has individual task to develop and implement the project plans and goals they have task to to the best that they can for the project. So the marketing will be assigned to the well experienced marketing team and the development will be assigned to knowledgeable and experienced developers.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Wellm you are right that the chance of success will be very difficult if yoy never see the team working but as of what I observed the team are actively working and making things more important. They made progress and updates for the project welfare. Convincing people will be very easy if the project is established and well developed the people will voluntarily engaged there self to the project.
Activity: 574

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Arent you getting way too hyped about this project, it's not even a new technology. Just a currently in use in 100s of coins, masternode technology in use
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
That is because CryptoAdSolution is still moving forward and letting more investors to come along. All we need to do is to get more strenghts to come because that could be lead into asset for the future.  The community attached more, it is because they have seen good quality.
Most of the people here are likely wanted a great return by investing in their masternode. To get more strength, they need to get more investors.

Yeah but there a lot of people who cannot afford the minimum investment for the master nodes, I wish they can give freebies for us to test the tokens.

Yes. There are many people don't have enough funds to invest their masternodes. Perhaps, the team CryptoAdSolution must have to conduct or provide something that can convince investors to joined in the project. It will be necessary to do it while the market still down.
I guess its not that difficult for this project to promote externaly. If they can explain the value of running a masternode for their tokens surely investors wont hesitate to avail for their service.
Thei are different tokens that can be converted into any amount and can be use in different way though it differs in a value but the is useful as well. The project is good for more investors and it is very helpful too and no worries about it.
Activity: 170
Well, as I observed there are various and different individuals that are interested to learn and want to invest the said project. The partly concerns right is that the amoint of investments need to join the project, which is the main concern of the people.

Then better just to invest of they can afford to lose. This is the basic idea that we should always put in our minds so that we will not be much affected in it. Cryptocurrencies from the start is volatile and probably everyone who has knowledge in it definitely understand.
Investing in cryptocurrency is like a gambling game. It is interesting and exciting, but it is necessary to observe the risk management. This is important to understand.
Definitely true buddy. In investing here in the crypto currency community is like making gamble all your assets. We cannot determine what will happen in the future that is why we need to be sure that we can take all the risks and face the circumstances and never regret in investing. Because that is the life here in the crypto world.

Gamble all the assets? I think it's a stupid idea to do that kind of thing. We should be wise enough to make an investment, especially in cryptocurrencies because of its behavior.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Yeah but there a lot of people who cannot afford the minimum investment for the master nodes, I wish they can give freebies for us to test the tokens.

Yes. There are many people don't have enough funds to invest their masternodes. Perhaps, the team CryptoAdSolution must have to conduct or provide something that can convince investors to joined in the project. It will be necessary to do it while the market still down.
To gather money investors is a positive way but it needs more effort just to  to gain success and trust from investors. Before indulge into business it needs to set more plans on how to touch the Platform anf interact in different activities.
Activity: 322

I guess its not that difficult for this project to promote externaly. If they can explain the value of running a masternode for their tokens surely investors wont hesitate to avail for their service.

Yup, you are right their so If I am to invest in a project I will review or research first about the project. To be able to determine if the project is really legit plus don't invest all your money.
Of course it is! It is very important for every people to look and review first a certain crypto project for example this CryptoAdSolution for us to know and learn more about the project and to dig deeper what we wanted to know and the important key features to show how capable this project is. So, for me, I am still learning and following this project to see more upcoming interesting updates of the CryptoAdSolution.
Activity: 42
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
Your rating is (indicator) of 100.
Full information you can see in the description of CryptoAdSolution (CADS).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
Activity: 434

That's right, we have to accept whatever the outcome of what we're investing because we don't know the results of what we're supporting. This is why we need to be open-minded so that we won't be affected emotionally.
I agree with your thoughts sir. It is very important not to be so much emotional incase we failed to gain profits for our investments because it can affect to our health. Perhaps, we need only to invest an amount that can we afford to loose so that we can still managed ourselves to invest again.
So tired for waiting a lot of project running their ICO at this time. Well, when we will have profitable with amount which we invested? 1 month, 2 months or long time after?
Just look on their website about the ROI for the masternode. Then, you can expect that your ROI within a month or maybe more.
Pages:
Jump to: