Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 3. (Read 9341 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Well, as I observed there are various and different individuals that are interested to learn and want to invest the said project. The partly concerns right is that the amoint of investments need to join the project, which is the main concern of the people.

Then better just to invest of they can afford to lose. This is the basic idea that we should always put in our minds so that we will not be much affected in it. Cryptocurrencies from the start is volatile and probably everyone who has knowledge in it definitely understand.
Investing in cryptocurrency is like a gambling game. It is interesting and exciting, but it is necessary to observe the risk management. This is important to understand.

That's right, we have to accept whatever the outcome of what we're investing because we don't know the results of what we're supporting. This is why we need to be open-minded so that we won't be affected emotionally.
I agree with your thoughts sir. It is very important not to be so much emotional incase we failed to gain profits for our investments because it can affect to our health. Perhaps, we need only to invest an amount that can we afford to loose so that we can still managed ourselves to invest again.
So tired for waiting a lot of project running their ICO at this time. Well, when we will have profitable with amount which we invested? 1 month, 2 months or long time after?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
Well, as I observed there are various and different individuals that are interested to learn and want to invest the said project. The partly concerns right is that the amoint of investments need to join the project, which is the main concern of the people.

Then better just to invest of they can afford to lose. This is the basic idea that we should always put in our minds so that we will not be much affected in it. Cryptocurrencies from the start is volatile and probably everyone who has knowledge in it definitely understand.
Investing in cryptocurrency is like a gambling game. It is interesting and exciting, but it is necessary to observe the risk management. This is important to understand.

That's right, we have to accept whatever the outcome of what we're investing because we don't know the results of what we're supporting. This is why we need to be open-minded so that we won't be affected emotionally.
I agree with your thoughts sir. It is very important not to be so much emotional incase we failed to gain profits for our investments because it can affect to our health. Perhaps, we need only to invest an amount that can we afford to loose so that we can still managed ourselves to invest again.

Correct, just don't force yourself in joining such investment when you know that you can't afford and also your not ready to fail on the decusion of investing and supporting. We all that risk is always there and it is up to us how we handle every situation. This is what we called maturity on handling such situation. Positivity is always good to have in order not to feel down when failure occur.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Take a look on their website: https://cryptoadsolution.com/. It has a great improvement and a better responsive design for their new website.
Thanks for sharing. I'll get in touch and gonna review it. Like what you have said before, it has a better improvement rather than the old design which look not-friendly.

Great improvement by the team, i know they are making good enough in making some progress on this project. This continues development will probably help the project to increase it's number of investors and supporters. Creativeness of the team are the main most important factor to consider when uplifting the project.

Circumstances could be so hard especially within this kind of business due to so many projects that are rising almost everyday. People has a lot of choices and the team should think of a features which crypto users can think that they can get good amount of benefits in the future.

In every success have undergone failure and problems encounter which depends on the team how they handle that kind of situation. Most of them serve it as a challenge to become better and make their realationship as co workers become strong which is very important to have in order to have a good and positive woekibg place tgat will surely lead them to success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Hello team! For a long time there was no activity. What are your plans for the next month for working with the project?

I think the team is busy with some improvements and developments? I wish there is a low investment minimum to join the master nodes.

It would be very good, I have a few people who are interested in the project. Perhaps if in the future they will not have problems, they can become investors.

The minimum you should be able to participate is from 1k dollar and above if you want to test master nodes. And always take a risk when investing.
More
Good to spread this project's information here in the crypto currency community. Well, this is a crypto project that has a good platform that can create and bring more achievements ahead but what this project have is a great potential and capabilities that allows investor sto take risks and give their trust.

Trust is the very important to this project because it lead that to success. Well generate for more  cooperation just to improve the project and to maintain the attachment beyond the people living in the community.  Stay close and be great for more blessings to come.
By the way, talking about trust... Where do i get the information of the team behind this project? i haven't seen it on the first page of this announcement thread.
Activity: 574
Do I want to know the result of the sale stage again? This will be good for investors and members to hear and read right?

That's a better idea so that people can do some analysis about how the project keeping in progress. This will also an additional information that shouldn't be missed of.

It's better to raised this questions in their telegram chat because usually the admins there are very responsive in communicating with the members of the community. And I hope, this could be addressed by the team so that all people who supports the project will be always updated.
Well you can contact directly the admin since they have telegram group just click the group name to identify the admins and ask them directly.
Yes, agree the admin or what we called the project team and developers has telegram group that can help you the concerns and issues that you need to clarify. Hope this can help you.
Those concerns and issues are needs to be arrange and develop what is to be. Clearly it will function what is appropriate with the project. Of course cooperation is enhance by the team and the investors too so that they can give the best.
About that, then if they still doesn't have a Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ then they should make it so that people who have concerns about repetitive questions can just direct to their FAQ on their website.
Indeed, it would be nice for the project itself and for new users who join this project. I think developers should pay attention to this issue.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Do I want to know the result of the sale stage again? This will be good for investors and members to hear and read right?

That's a better idea so that people can do some analysis about how the project keeping in progress. This will also an additional information that shouldn't be missed of.

It's better to raised this questions in their telegram chat because usually the admins there are very responsive in communicating with the members of the community. And I hope, this could be addressed by the team so that all people who supports the project will be always updated.
Well you can contact directly the admin since they have telegram group just click the group name to identify the admins and ask them directly.
Yes, agree the admin or what we called the project team and developers has telegram group that can help you the concerns and issues that you need to clarify. Hope this can help you.
Those concerns and issues are needs to be arrange and develop what is to be. Clearly it will function what is appropriate with the project. Of course cooperation is enhance by the team and the investors too so that they can give the best.
About that, then if they still doesn't have a Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ then they should make it so that people who have concerns about repetitive questions can just direct to their FAQ on their website.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Hello team! For a long time there was no activity. What are your plans for the next month for working with the project?

I think the team is busy with some improvements and developments? I wish there is a low investment minimum to join the master nodes.

It would be very good, I have a few people who are interested in the project. Perhaps if in the future they will not have problems, they can become investors.

The minimum you should be able to participate is from 1k dollar and above if you want to test master nodes. And always take a risk when investing.
More
Good to spread this project's information here in the crypto currency community. Well, this is a crypto project that has a good platform that can create and bring more achievements ahead but what this project have is a great potential and capabilities that allows investor sto take risks and give their trust.

Trust is the very important to this project because it lead that to success. Well generate for more  cooperation just to improve the project and to maintain the attachment beyond the people living in the community.  Stay close and be great for more blessings to come.

Trust is lately becoming more and more irrelevant as people lately only seem to give a shit about the profit you can make with the project than anything else
Activity: 672

If people think that investing in a project is a good idea, then why write something else. After all, we must understand where there will be a good profit from the investment.
Activity: 129

Exactly, that's is why we have to be very careful and certain in making some actions here in cryptomarket. Well, we cannot guarantee that everything is perfect,  but atleast in our little understanding we will not put ourselves at risk and loss our investment at the end of the day.
Yes indeed and also get out right away if you see a decent profit then just buy it again when it goes down. Surely you dont want to have a negative profit at the end of the day.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

Exactly, that's is why we have to be very careful and certain in making some actions here in cryptomarket. Well, we cannot guarantee that everything is perfect,  but atleast in our little understanding we will not put ourselves at risk and loss our investment at the end of the day.
I see crypto adsolution of the potential big ROI in terms of staking and using master nodes. I hope the presale had succeeded.
I really hope so. For all this time, the team tried to make the project more successful and I think they should succeed.

That's a quiet difficult thing to do because of so many competition that's happening in the crypto space. Also, investors are now very careful when it comes to investing with this kind of business.

Also, the situation of crypto market are not good because some investors are afraid to invest because most of the crpyto coins are dropping. So it's better for the team to provide something that can convince more investors so that they can be able to deliver the people's expectation towards this project.
I think that everyone understands that to keep the price of the token is simply not realistic to do. It will still depend on the price of bitcoin.

If there's no real product, it could be so hard to raised the of the said token because it would only depends on the supply and demand which its value definitely be stagnant as what I observed.
Interesting. Tell us more about this. Because I did not want such observations, but I find it very interesting to read your observations.
I guess its value wont remain stagnant as the the previous person mentioned. The project is a serviced based company so their value will dictate the demand for their tokens.
Activity: 532
I see crypto adsolution of the potential big ROI in terms of staking and using master nodes. I hope the presale had succeeded.
I really hope so. For all this time, the team tried to make the project more successful and I think they should succeed.

That's a quiet difficult thing to do because of so many competition that's happening in the crypto space. Also, investors are now very careful when it comes to investing with this kind of business.

Also, the situation of crypto market are not good because some investors are afraid to invest because most of the crpyto coins are dropping. So it's better for the team to provide something that can convince more investors so that they can be able to deliver the people's expectation towards this project.
I think that everyone understands that to keep the price of the token is simply not realistic to do. It will still depend on the price of bitcoin.

If there's no real product, it could be so hard to raised the of the said token because it would only depends on the supply and demand which its value definitely be stagnant as what I observed.
Interesting. Tell us more about this. Because I did not want such observations, but I find it very interesting to read your observations.
Better if you guys can also do a referral contest to motivate good advertisers in promoting your project. Token rewards is not that much to ask.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

More

Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

There is always risks to take when investing. Well, this is a good project to look forward. Moreover the CryptoAdSolution is keep on getting more attention so I guess there is a huge potential of this project to become one of the proud top crypto projects in this community.
That is because CryptoAdSolution is still moving forward and letting more investors to come along. All we need to do is to get more strenghts to come because that could be lead into asset for the future.  The community attached more, it is because they have seen good quality.
Activity: 224

More
Activity: 504

There is always risks to take when investing. Well, this is a good project to look forward. Moreover the CryptoAdSolution is keep on getting more attention so I guess there is a huge potential of this project to become one of the proud top crypto projects in this community.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Activity: 434
Yes, that is true buddy, and I can see that throught the performance of this project through staking and using master nodes. I hope that the momentum that the CryptoAdSolution have will keep on boosting.

We've follow the flow of this project in the crypto community and we saw how the team establish their platform in the presence of many competitive projects. As we can see, the project works smoothly from the beginning untill this present. Perhaps, they will be having a great future just looking for their performance.

Things are most likely been handle probably, assuming they haven't experienced a lot of problems with regards to their on-going project. I am hoping that whatever may the outcome of this platform, probably they can compete with the existing project.
I wish they could do a bigger effort that they gonna prove it in the future because I'm already believed in the platform.
Just relax buddy,  I am sure the team anfd project developers are currently busy and doing the best way that they can to make sure that they can satisfy the project investors and supporters. The project is still new yet it already gain numerous appreciation from different individuals.
Yes, i think you are right, we need keep patient at anything will happen at crypto world at current time. This year is not good year for investing.
Well, if you say that this year is not a good year to invest, then you can expect on waiting for the next year. Next year probably a not even year.
Pages:
Jump to: