Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 35. (Read 9344 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
This project combined the advertising and masternode together and offering a platform to customers and consumers. The idea of paying with your own coin is really stunning. The website looks very convenient to read the information. Hope this project will success.
really the idea is very interesting, but I know that this is not a new idea and there are quite a lot of such projects. I hope this project will find for itself unique features that will attract supporters and investors.

Running a project needs a lot of work including how they can give a better services to the crypto space. Also, they need to be more innovative for them to be competitive in the market.
Definitely, especially this time because their are a lots of competitions in the market thus unique ideas are needed, though efforts are also important. 
You are right there buddy. Here in the crypto currency community, a project cannot remain as easy as what people thought. A crypto projects must always be integrated with a further developments and continuous innovations that will bring to its fruitful life here in the crypto currency world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
This project combined the advertising and masternode together and offering a platform to customers and consumers. The idea of paying with your own coin is really stunning. The website looks very convenient to read the information. Hope this project will success.
really the idea is very interesting, but I know that this is not a new idea and there are quite a lot of such projects. I hope this project will find for itself unique features that will attract supporters and investors.

Running a project needs a lot of work including how they can give a better services to the crypto space. Also, they need to be more innovative for them to be competitive in the market.
Definitely, especially this time because their are a lots of competitions in the market thus unique ideas are needed, though efforts are also important. 
Activity: 32
Good day, everyone.
Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
Activity: 134
I don't quite understand the concept of your project, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I did not see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd ideas. This is all my subjective opinion.

Everyone of us has its own understanding on how they are going to establish their own interest in achieving their goals with respect to choosing their paths. If you are going to have a more detailed and accurate information about the project, then maybe you have to read the updates that the team has provide.
Activity: 28
I don't quite understand the concept of your project, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I did not see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd ideas. This is all my subjective opinion.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
I think all the question that I've, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it is very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I am now interested in your plan!
Yeah, most of the project do have their own people to answer all these curious questions and make a great effort to the community.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I have noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
I think the unforseen events will be available after the ICO ends or after the bounty distribution is cleared. I hope they can make some great opportunities for us

Exactly, maybe for now they just keep it until they will meet their objectives and they will have it publish after they have all the best time that they have. We will see if what  will be the next step that the team are planning to execute as they continue to work with this project in the crypto community.
@admin when will the masternodes of this coins be active? I saw there is features on the official wallet.
You can actually visit and join their Discord link here: https://discord.gg/bVYNxgJ. So you can ask them directly when it be released.
Activity: 448
I have noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
I think the unforseen events will be available after the ICO ends or after the bounty distribution is cleared. I hope they can make some great opportunities for us
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
@admin when will the masternodes of this coins be active? I saw there is features on the official wallet.
Activity: 33
I think all the question that I've, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it is very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I am now interested in your plan!
Activity: 280
They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time

Indeed, the team definitely are skilled and professionals because of their great features that has been created. What they need to do is to do more strategies about how they can boost their popularity in the crypto space.
It's a good thing that a team consists with such well skilled people that will help the project be more better as days and months passed by before it'll be officially launched.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time

Indeed, the team definitely are skilled and professionals because of their great features that has been created. What they need to do is to do more strategies about how they can boost their popularity in the crypto space.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
best business.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Well, you should take the right decision on putting "all" of your investment, I'm not saying it's not worth it, but, as it's still a new one, the risk is still there.
Activity: 308
We translated our whitepaper into chinese due to the demand from the Asian region.
You can download it in our Download sectio on https://cryptoadsolution.com

Here you can find the Chinese whitepaper: https://cryptoadsolution.com/content/assets_frontend/papers/CADS_Whitepaper_1.23_CN.pdf
Well, it's pretty cool. This will serve the Asian region to understand clearly about the project. Specially our Chinese friends are very much willing to participate the project and it their chances to view the full and complete translations of project platform. Good luck team hope with this update will help to make the project popular and famous in the crypto market.

For sure many people will understand so well the project because it guarantee that this project is very helpful to the community and it helps everyone understand how important the CryptoAdSolution it is. It run the development and progress.

Yes, that is why information is very important so that they can understand more. Knowledge can make work easily through that it can make the project successful.
Activity: 532

Merit: 10

The team probably are doing the best that they can for them to reached their goal. About the website, it's a one of the factor to consider so that at least people can appreciate how good the team is when it comes to the interface
Activity: 170
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.

Maybe the team are still preparing for the best launching of the project they are yet in the middle of development. The platform are still continuing the progress so that it would be a big help to the economy and for the future usage of it.

Probably that could be the case, they should make everything secure first so that problems in the future can be handled very well.
Activity: 423
Does the project have telegram chat? I think, it would be better if the team can provide this so that interested investors will have a good communication and will be entertained directly. It can also generates more supporters that will help in promoting the project in various sites.
They have bro, you can easily join it at top of our ANN topic or you can join at here for ENG community: https://t.me/cryptoadsolution_eng. I don't understand Turkish, but before i have must join this community because they creat Eng group recently.
Activity: 28
Hey, Team.
Woow. I'm pretty shocked. I'll go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great project, thank you. I will become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
Pages:
Jump to: