Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 34. (Read 9344 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Nearly 1 days for Pre-Sale of CryptoAdSolution, everybody need to prepare your funds for don't missing this chance, why CryptoAdSolution don't support ETH as paygate?
Yes, exactly this is a great opportunity to make an investment in such a great project. Making an investment right now will help you to make a profit in future. So don't miss this opportunity and use it wisely by supporting the platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Nearly 1 days for Pre-Sale of CryptoAdSolution, everybody need to prepare your funds for don't missing this chance, why CryptoAdSolution don't support ETH as paygate?
Activity: 196
Hello,
Don't know what I should think about this plan but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?

You can find all details on our website and our whitepaper
https://cryptoadsolution.com/

I really hope CryptoAdSolution can provide us more and more usefull information at the future. Could you have any plan to make livestream?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
best business.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Do you really invest all your savings in one project? Have you thought about investing in another project? What examples can you bring and why did you choose this project?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
unfortunately on your site I did not find information about the development team and advisors. Tell me, can I find out more about this?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I have noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
I think the unforseen events will be available after the ICO ends or after the bounty distribution is cleared. I hope they can make some great opportunities for us
I do not even know, because it could mean anything. If there is a list of undefined circumstances, could you publish it to us? Because I can not always guess what I mean.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
The project looks pretty impressive as well as beneficial for the investment. This is a great platform, which is a very good source to promote other platforms. And according to time, it is growing so rapidly.
Certainly bud, cryptoad solutions is also beneficial to ico advertisers and promoters since their decentralized platform can do the advertising needs.
The main point still lies with the masternode and the advertising seems secondary so I find it highly unlikely they'll even use the advertising platform
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
We translated our whitepaper into chinese due to the demand from the Asian region.
You can download it in our Download sectio on https://cryptoadsolution.com

Here you can find the Chinese whitepaper: https://cryptoadsolution.com/content/assets_frontend/papers/CADS_Whitepaper_1.23_CN.pdf
Well, it's pretty cool. This will serve the Asian region to understand clearly about the project. Specially our Chinese friends are very much willing to participate the project and it their chances to view the full and complete translations of project platform. Good luck team hope with this update will help to make the project popular and famous in the crypto market.
For sure many people will understand so well the project because it guarantee that this project is very helpful to the community and it helps everyone understand how important the CryptoAdSolution it is. It run the development and progress.
Yes, that is why information is very important so that they can understand more. Knowledge can make work easily through that it can make the project successful.
Agree, the translation is very helpful not only to the Chinese friends but also for the team, the chances of getting more Asian investors is now possible because they are now  knowledgeable and well informed about the project. Hopefully the project team will do another translations for other languages for the convenience of many.
Activity: 532
The project looks pretty impressive as well as beneficial for the investment. This is a great platform, which is a very good source to promote other platforms. And according to time, it is growing so rapidly.
indeed, the main goal of the project is very promising and can become very successful if the developers are sufficiently responsive to each side of the development of their project.
Agree,  you have a point mate. The active and responsive team members are every important to achieve the project plans and goals. This also means that they value each opinions and suggestions for the market. They are very dedicated and determine to reach the top.
Activity: 406
indeed, the main goal of the project is very promising and can become very successful if the developers are sufficiently responsive to each side of the development of their project.
Activity: 129
Is there a minimum lock in period before they can be traded in the market? I am interested to buy but sell right away when they are available for trading.
Activity: 574
I'm interested in how soon I can get my tokens after I invest my money? I hope it will be very fast, I do not want to wait for my coins. I see good activity of the team and I hope the work will go on as actively.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I have noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
Activity: 41
@admin when will the masternodes of this coins be active? I saw there is features on the official wallet.

You can buy a masternode on the presale and set up your masternode immediatly after coin distribution
Activity: 41
Hello,
Don't know what I should think about this plan but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?

You can find all details on our website and our whitepaper
https://cryptoadsolution.com/
Activity: 588
brand new
Activity: 0
Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I'm glad to see this project is solving the problem.
Activity: 32
Have just noticed your idea. At first glace it seems good and as were said this idea would probably be strong competitor to another similar plan. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive!!
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I think the unforseen events will be available after the ICO ends or after the bounty distribution is cleared. I hope they can make some great opportunities for us
Yes. It would be very great to hear if the team will have plans to provide something that can make all supporters satisfied. Nowadays, supporter's effort are very essential for any crypto project in order to have a good exposure here in crypto world. Hopefully, the team will think of it and will consider our ideas.
Activity: 504
This project combined the advertising and masternode together and offering a platform to customers and consumers. The idea of paying with your own coin is really stunning. The website looks very convenient to read the information. Hope this project will success.
really the idea is very interesting, but I know that this is not a new idea and there are quite a lot of such projects. I hope this project will find for itself unique features that will attract supporters and investors.

Running a project needs a lot of work including how they can give a better services to the crypto space. Also, they need to be more innovative for them to be competitive in the market.
In the crypto currency community, competitors are what we can say many. Yes, there are truly numerous number of competitors here in the crypto currency community and as for the CryptoAdSolution, I think they need to keep on striving and have come out a best promotion towards this project that will a huge impact for the CryptoAdSolution name to boost and the information regarding this project to keep on spreading.
Pages:
Jump to: