Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoHawk 🔥 The world's first all-one-solution for cryptocurrencies - page 2. (Read 771 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
this is more than a simple exchange, it is a platform that manages to operate the fiat with cryptos ... it is real ALL IN ONE
Activity: 169
great the idea and the concept of this project but I would call it a strong or not only time will tell if he can attract investors here  Lips sealed
Activity: 169
At the start, the project looks remarkably! Good developer and administrator. I think the guys will succeed. Good luck!
Activity: 8
Activity: 5
Hurry to buy and ICO almost ends and this token will go up a lot of value with the burning of tokens
Activity: 3
It is rumored that Kucoin may come out after the ICO, if this rumor is true, the token can quickly shoot up in price!
cryptohawk is the project will increase the value of investment quickly, because it offers a complete platform of services, payments, purchases, fiat instantly and also offers dividends ... is the best project
Activity: 6
I do not think it is a good idea to compare this ico, with others, because there are no similar ones, this is a unique project in the crypto market, and that is why I hope you have a lot of support when you start using atm ATMs all over the world.
Activity: 47
Excellent ico, if the ethereum gets to rise, it goes to the moon.

I like that they keep us informed through the posts in medium. just a few days after finishing the ico. I hope he comes out soon to a big exchange.
In these 2 weeks that are left for the ICO to end, we will see how the price rises quickly after the burning of tokens !!

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Cryptohawk besides making you rich will make you free, using this platform that integrates the fiat with the cryptos ... the revolution is happening right now

I do not trust the project team. ICO is very long. The rating of the project on the icobench is only 2.7. Although the website is beautiful, the video is also good, but it's not enough.
I see there are ways to win...
-the burning of tokens
 -25% dividends
 - Bonuses to buy
25% profits,
95% tokens unsold will burns
cryptohawk to the moon!!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Great initiative to not start an ICO. Like this approach for most projects
It gives the opportunity for the community to grow with the success of the project
excellent short and long term benefits, how good to be able to enter this project this exchange is really a revolution
Iam very happy with this investment.
Very interesting the roadmap, I hope you will expand it with the new goals soon, so that it reflects the ambition of the project.

You can not compare CryptoHawk with a simple exchange. It is much more than that and therefore, should be worth at least 3 times more than an exchange marketcap.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
A single coin that could accommodate any other currency, and used it to make some kind of decentralized transaction media.
This is a good solution for everyone who has many kinds of coins in their possession.
There is a lot of expectation that the price of the token will rise quickly when it comes to exchanges, it will not sell for less than 10X
The fundamentals are very solid and it is a very innovative project.
Pages:
Jump to: