Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoHawk 🔥 The world's first all-one-solution for cryptocurrencies - page 3. (Read 771 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Cryptohawk besides making you rich will make you free, using this platform that integrates the fiat with the cryptos ... the revolution is happening right now
brand new
Activity: 0
It is a very well thought out and very complete project, with many gain options

- burning tokens 25% dividends
- bonus for purchase
- Real use of your tokens
- total transparency in the development and procedure
- profecionality team

...amazing!
Activity: 9

This is one of those few projects that can make you rich, if you invest in time, because the potential you have and the few tokens that will be in circulation.
Activity: 3
I'm going to invest 50% of my portfolio here, I think this will make me a millionaire in 1 year.
Activity: 6

I believe that Cryptohawk is a feasible project and also with great potential for success, with great short and long term benefits

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 9
I really like this concept.

4 bussiness in one, and very high potential of growth
June will be the best month for this project with very important news. Buying more tokens. Good luck guys.
 It is the project of the year! the one that will increase your investment in any way you prefer
short term = 95% burning of unsold tokens
long term = 25% of dividends from the beginning
10% extra bonus = if you buy ahorathe fiat to tokens
the only exchange that automates the change of tokens to fiat - fiat to tokens
or you can also take all the benefits...it's the best !

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Amazing team and concept. Great ico.

The team are working really hard in the roadmap.

Finally, an ICO that will distribute good and large dividends.
 Wink
this is going to be better than binance, because they divide dividends, because it is an interactive platform with investors, instantaneous change of tokens to fiat, go shopping with the same balance, ATM's, and maximum security of your accounts to buy more Hawks!
 Wink
Activity: 168
Phase 2 startet already!

We've already raised more than 700.000 USD!

Invest now!
I think this is a good achievement on toke sale. Just give us more information next for the updated ICO sale. I appreciate so much if the team want to share the information related to the progress of sales revenue. Do you have a specific target on token sale? It is like softcap and harcap.
                                               Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
          is the revolution that we need, a real integration between the fiat and the tokens ... incredible!
All the news of the next month will make this token grow quickly x5 or x10 when it jumps to a mayor exchange.
Loving this project. Great news in medium.com, i hope my dividens will be huge too.
The next month they say will be ready the final version of the exchange.
is one of my favourites ICO of season, if all goes like road map says this gonna be huge!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Knowing about the items offered in the project does look promising.
CryptoHawk will have a credit card and a dedicated ATM machine for every CryptoHawk holder.
It would be convenient to make transaction using CryptoHawk.
like the team, always publish updates and articles that help us clarify the status of our investments, keep it up! Grin Grin Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
CryptoHawk to the moon ..........to mars....and keep going
Pages:
Jump to: