Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoHIT | New Decentralized Platform for Gamers & Game Developers - page 6. (Read 310292 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
#cryptohit The idea that one can enjoy the games and also have the chance to earn some tokens for incentives can be a very attractive proposition and am sure that many will get attracted to this kind of a platform. CryptoHit will be the leading name on this regard.
#cryptohit Cryptohit-I believe that this is one of the best and most promising projects.I recommend everyone to join!!!
Very interesting and worthy project with an amazing team.I believe in this project and I advise everyone to join!!!
Thank you! BUFF is all about striving to create a decentralized economy that empowers gamers and benefits all stakeholders. Our advisors help us shape this economy; we believe that it’s a dream team of gaming and Blockchain enthusiasts.
#JSEcoin The purpose of this project is awesome. I'm glad to be part
of this project. More power to the team.
#cryptohit A good team and hard work always manage to go far.#cyptohit is prepared for the future and is preparing the future for us!!!
#cryptohit A good team and hard work always manage to go far. #cryptohit is prepared for the future and is preparing the future for us!!!
#cryptohit The idea that one can enjoy the games and also have the chance to earn some tokens for incentives can be a very attractive proposition and am sure that many will get attracted to this kind of a platform. CryptoHit will be the leading name on this regard.
#cryptohit This project is the best in the world.He has a very strong team and I believe in them!!!
#JSEcoin The purpose of this project is awesome. I'm glad to be part
of this project. More power to the team!!!
#cryptohit If you are looking for a excellent project to invest so , I suggest this project because I see a good potential on it. This project is a good and strong team!!!
#cryptohit A good team and hard work always manage to go far.#cyptohit is prepared for the future and is preparing the future for us!!!
#cryptohit A good team and hard work always manage to go far. #cryptohit is prepared for the future and is preparing the future for us!
#cryptohit   CryptoHit is a cryptocurrency exchange for both beginners and professional traders. The intuitive interface of CryptoHit will make it easy to start trading even for beginners, and more experienced players will appreciate a set of more advanced tools and will be able to customize the trading interface for themselves. Currently, there are no transaction fees (0%). We hope that this will attract traders and contribute to the rapid growth of the exchange's turnover. On the CryptoHit exchange, many trading pairs are available to the USDT, BTC, ETH and the internal CTH token.
FEATURES OF EXCHANGE!!! Wink Wink Wink
#cryptohit   Welcome my dear friends.Today is a day off, which means I have prepared a lot of interesting projects for you.CryptoHit - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE NEXT GENERATION

ABOUT THE EXCHANGE CRYPTOHIT

CryptoHIT is a decentralized platform for funding lgaming, the priority direction of which will integrate the new generation of games created on the basis of blockchain technology. The platform will feature games of all genres and scales, including AAA games. The platform will be presented with the following versions: Web, Desktop (Windows / MacOS / Linux), Mobileapps (iOS / Android). The priority mechanism of mutual payments on the platform will be the markers of Galactic Credit Coins (GAC), created on the basis of the standard ERCH-20 Ethereum blockchain. Main features of the platform: Exchange of virtual goods allows players to trade their game achievements and resources for GAC tokens or buy starter packs and other game items in another game. The opportunity to exchange with the GAC Ethereum cryptocurrency and Vice-versa through the platform. Referral program at the level of individuals, through which each participant will receive a constant income from each payment attracted player or developer. Transparent arbitration system for players and developers with blockchain technology. Easy integration of external game projects into the platform with API and SDK for developers.
#cryptohit The purpose of this project is awesome. I'm glad to be part
of this project. More power to the team.
#cryptohit CryptoHIT is poised to disrupt the gaming industry forever. It has a Win/Win/Win value proposition for Gamers, Game Developers, and Investors. This is definitely one to watch!
Pages:
Jump to: