Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoHIT | New Decentralized Platform for Gamers & Game Developers - page 7. (Read 310292 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
#cryptohit This is one of the best and most promising projects. I advise everyone to get acquainted with this project. A promising project with interesting ideas and sales, a good company for investments. The site is understandable even for beginners!
#cryptohit The blockchain also allows tracking digital assets, such as game characters, and protect their value in the same way it prevents double spending of digital currencies!
#cryptohit This is one of the best and most promising projects. I advise everyone to get acquainted with this project!
Cryptohit-This is one of the best and most promising projects!        #cryptohit
#cryptohit   This is indeed an interesting project!!!
#cryptohit Blockchain is the tech. Bitcoin is merely the first mainstream manifestation of its potential. Now there are much more interesting projects, with faster tps, better developers teams and more opportunities, like CS. I ve chosen for myself to trade with Credits coins as they are very promising!
#cryptohit  I like to test some new features as regards to blockchain and cryptocurrency generally. Lately I tried Credits platform, and one thing should be stressed, I was pleased by extremely low operation cost which is only 0,001$. Which one will be my next aim?
#cryptohit A вы знaли, чтo в миpe тpи миллиoнa paзpaбoтчикoв игp? Mы – нeт. A coздaтeли CryptoHit Yury Sotnikov и Cepгeй Бaшкoв yжe вcex пocчитaли и гoтoвы пoмoчь им c пp…
#cryptohit  A good team and hard work always manage to go far. Maxdata is prepared for the future and is preparing the future for us
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
this is really nice project, Currently, more than 95% of all players are deprived of the opportunity to convert their gaming achievements into real money or use them when switching to another game. Sony has taken a small step towards this by launching the Sony Rewards program on PlayStation Network in the US. Thanks to this program, players can exchange their achievements for money; however, one can only use this money to buy games in the PS Store. Other big companies do not show any initiative at all to solve this problem. Only few players have learned to make money off their gaming achievements, selling resources via in-game messages, forums and social networks. The disadvantage of this approach is a complete anonymity and impossibility of positive identification of agents of the transaction, which leads to deception in more than half of the transactions.
i believe this project will success in the future 
#cryptohit   CryptoHIT is poised to disrupt the gaming industry forever. It has a Win/Win/Win value proposition for Gamers, Game Developers, and Investors. This is definitely one to watch!
#Cryptohit   Cool project with interesting team management. The team will be able to bring the project to a new level in the near future for sure. Hope for the success of this project!
The project really deserves a lot of attention and respect! This is the product of the future!
#Cryptohit   New technologies are new opportunities. This company looks very worthy and interesting; I think it has a great future! Friends join us!
#Cryptohit   An interesting project with a good and promising idea in the field of games! I hope that he will succeed! Good luck!
#Cryptohit   This project, in its importance, definitely exceeds all the others several times. The prospects of this market are huge, study the project and you will be shocked! I wish that they all turned out!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
All features here are self-explanatory that i feel the  need of whitepaper will not be that much cause the presentation actually  handle most of the handy work I really hope this is over with ico by now Just  curious if they have hit one or two exchanges yet
#Cryptohit   It is a very exciting project, I like the idea of the project, I think that the project will be implemented in the crypto world! the project is working in the right direction! Only forward!
#Cryptohit   An interesting project with specific goals,a good product and a worthy team! Constantly attracts growing interest as a global audience and investors and it also has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
#Cryptohit   I believe that this is really the project that is able to solve all the problems and difficulties of investing and trading in the cryptocurrency! I believe that he has a good future!!!
#Cryptohit I think this is a new but promising project! The development team is really great . It is clear that people are interested in development and think about the future of their project!
Pages:
Jump to: