Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 17. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What amount of money can an investor earn in a year after the platform is launched in percent?

Hi persefona,
Profit returns is not something that will be determined by us on the analysis platform, traders will make a decision of how much to risk which will factor into the returns. In our funding or signal copying section we will show statistics of the funds history and previous returns, offering the investor some history to base decisions off of, for others trading money for them.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Is the bounty program already working? where can I see the conditions?

Hi alexsmalex,
The bounty program can be found here on Bitcoin talk at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2270386.new#new

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Hello. What content will be available in the Investor Resource Center?

Hi nicolasbit,
We will have many things in the resource center including video presentations, exclusive news and articles, reviews of ICOs, new coin addition technical analysis and much more!

Best Recards,
Cryptonetix
Are you going to increase the price of the company's services in the future?

alexsmalex,
We will make a final decision on pricing and trials as we get closer to the beta, we want to make Cryptonetix affordable for many different people.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Activity: 350
What amount of money can an investor earn in a year after the platform is launched in percent?
To answer this question it will not be easy enough for too many different factors
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
Is the bounty program already working? where can I see the conditions?
Activity: 308
Hello. What content will be available in the Investor Resource Center?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Really promissing. Keep my eye on
Activity: 350
Excellent idea In fact, such a product is not yet on the Internet and it will have a chance of success and little competition. It's good for investors
Activity: 476
I think the answer to this question is not so easy and give as it is not known what will happen to the market in the future
Activity: 448
Press Release: Cryptonetix ICO Pre-Sale Is Live – ICO Set For Nov 15, 2017 Next Generation Analytics For Cryptocurrency Markets https://themerkle.com/cryptonetix-ico-pre-sale-is-live-ico-set-for-nov-15-2017-next-generation-analytics-for-cryptocurrency-markets/ via @themerklenews
Can I invest your tokens in real estate via your foundation?

Yes, the developers seem to promise such an opportunity. In addition, it will be possible to use other crypto-currencies for investment in real estate in Cryptonetix.

Yes, the developers seem to promise such an opportunity. In addition, it will be possible to use other crypto-currencies for investment in real estate in Cryptonetix.

Is there a full list of crypto-currencies that can be used to invest in real estate? What will be the commission?

Hello friends,

At first, token holders will be automatically invested in real estate via our tokens when we meet our financial milestones via holding our token. Once the funding platform is built (Second milestone) we will offer various funds from different investors, hedge funds, institutions and Cryptonetix funds which will be separate, but this will then allow you to invest in real estate.

Thanks for the interest,
Cryptonetix
Activity: 280

Is there a full list of crypto-currencies that can be used to invest in real estate? What will be the commission?
Activity: 238
The Cryptonetix Pre-ICO is still open! Discounts from 30-50% can be had by participating before the public ICO which starts on November 15th!

With less than 50 hours to go this could be your last chance!

Join it now! http://cryptonetix.com/
Activity: 280
Guys we could use some help on the Russian and Chinese white paper translations. If your interested, sign-up for our bounty at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cryptonetix-blockchain-analytics-funding-and-portfolio-management-2270386

Thanks,
Cryptonetix
How many users should pay for training materials?

Good time of day. Tell me how much you'll need to pay for your training materials.
And how many people will be working on these materials

Good time of day. Tell me how much you'll need to pay for your training materials.
And how many people will be working on these materials
They published before who will work on this task for the first time, and after peoples will create this materials, so who knows.

How many users should pay for training materials?
What did you mean? All of them ?

Hi guys,

Our training materials will be a part of the subscription fees. Also we will offer some free content to get people up to speed about the cryptocurrency markets.

We have our advisor Jody Samuels heading up the training section and she will be assisted by two other individuals.

Best regards,
Cryptonetix
Pages:
Jump to: