Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 14. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Simplifying the cryptocurrency trading is a great way of bringing cryptos closer to the general public, but I wonder what audience does this project target?

Hello ainsleyfran,
We are targeting not just cryptocurrrency traders and investors but also traders in other markets such as forex and futures. Much of the traditional technical analysis methods will be useful for demonstrating the opportunity available in the crypo markets to traders from traditional markets. We believe our application can help to bridge a gap in the fiat ran markets to the crypto markets.

~Cryptonetix
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Will your platform support Russian? Are there any such priorities?
Activity: 182
If I have a news site. Can I add content to newsroom on your platform?

Hi sahabond,
We will be featuring the ability to add in RSS feeds for the news ticker area of the platform yes.

~Cryptonetix
Activity: 98
Hi guys! How often will investors receive dividends from their investments in investment funds?
Hello, there will be several options: monthly, quarterly and annual payments.
Will the periodicity of payments be chosen by investors or founders of investment funds?
Activity: 238
Hi guys! How often will investors receive dividends from their investments in investment funds?
Hello, there will be several options: monthly, quarterly and annual payments.
Activity: 98
Activity: 448
Yes, the platform promises to be useful and global. I think it's a good chance for investors.
Activity: 322
Hello. Can I provide other users of Cryptonetix with information about my portfolio for a fee?
Activity: 392
Can Cryptonetix users create their own investment funds?
Activity: 308
Will you warn users about upcoming economic news and their possible consequences in the markets?
Activity: 350
Will your system make alerts based on a fundamental analysis of markets?
Yes, there’s information about it in white paper. Support and resistance levels, Fibonacci retracements and much more will also be used
It’s a good list, I like it! Where can I find the full list of tools that will be used?

This is an interesting question to which it is difficult to answer unequivocally. The tools can be constantly expanded
Activity: 280
Yes, there’s information about it in white paper. Support and resistance levels, Fibonacci retracements and much more will also be used
It’s a good list, I like it! Where can I find the full list of tools that will be used?
Activity: 103
Activity: 280
Activity: 434
ICO starts in 4 hours, finally we will see tendency of fees. Good luck!
Hello. Can I recover the history of my transactions if I need it?
This is blockchain technology I think all transactions can be recovered
If wallet is online then it can hide history, or not. From here question will wallet be online?
Activity: 350
Hello. How much is one token? Is there a minimum restriction on buying tokens at a time?

Regular token price 0.34 USD. But now the 50% discount is in effect because the pre-.ico
Price is regular only during ICO, isn't?
I understand that yes. Just a pre-.ico discount of 50%
Activity: 476
Hello. Can I recover the history of my transactions if I need it?
This is blockchain technology I think all transactions can be recovered
Hello. How much is one token? Is there a minimum restriction on buying tokens at a time?

Regular token price 0.34 USD. But now the 50% discount is in effect because the pre-.ico
Price is regular only during ICO, isn't?
Good afternoon. Will users be able to use the AI-algorithms for free or is it a paid option?
Will there be free services?
Pages:
Jump to: