Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 9. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The project has fresh idea, and the site is beautiful. I love it and I'm happy to share it with my friends ,im looking forward for the success of this project! Goodluck       
Good project Smiley Smiley

Hi duola9527 ,

Thank you for your kind words we wholly appreciate your support. Thanks again!

Kind regards,

Cryptonetix
How is the token sale going, are you satisfied? Can you share some statistics already? Couldn't find.
Hi sculptoris,

We are encouraged to see that it shouldn't be an issue reaching our soft cap which will enable us to create the Analytics platform.

Kind regards,

Cryptonetix
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The project has fresh idea, and the site is beautiful. I love it and I'm happy to share it with my friends ,im looking forward for the success of this project! Goodluck       
Good project Smiley Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Thanks for the quick answer. 
In which countries will your platform work on the real estate market? I'd like to learn more about it.
Activity: 68
Merit: 11
How is the token sale going, are you satisfied? Can you share some statistics already? Couldn't find.
From the white paper, it became clear to me that the Cryptonetix token holders would receive 50% of the income quarterly. In which currency will it be accrued?
Hello Letopisets,

Thank you for your question, we will pay out in ETH.

Kind regards,

Cryptonetix
Can I view your videos and audio news in different languages? Have developers noticed this aspect?
Hi orchideja75,

Thank you for your question, it's a very good one too. Of course we would need to do the market research to determine what languages would be most sought after, definitely something we'll keep in mind.

Kind regards,

Cryptonetix
Will your platform be clear to the standard user? Her main task is to help all those who wish to work.
Hello PchelkaMaja95,

We intend to make the platform as user-friendly as possible so that investors who are new to the Crypto/Trading world can get an easy grasp on how to navigate the platform. Of course it's goes without saying that we will always be on hand to support you whenever you need.

Vasyafet said it perfectly :-)

Kind regards,

Cryptonetix
Activity: 434
Will your platform be clear to the standard user? Her main task is to help all those who wish to work.
More users is more money, so they should to do their platform maximum understandable. Also they will create training materials.
Can I view your videos and audio news in different languages? Have developers noticed this aspect?
They already said that they will try translate this materials.
From the white paper, it became clear to me that the Cryptonetix token holders would receive 50% of the income quarterly. In which currency will it be accrued?
Activity: 392
I liked the idea of selling a subscription for other resources. This will enable you to attract more customers.
Are you going to have contests that can win tokens?
This is an interesting idea that would help further involve users
Contests must give some profit to the project, because tokens is money, and just give it to people and waiting to probability profit is no sense.
It might interest the newcomers. They will be willing to try themselves in a new project.
Will your audio news stream be recording?
Are you going to have contests that can win tokens?
This is an interesting idea that would help further involve users
Contests must give some profit to the project, because tokens is money, and just give it to people and waiting to probability profit is no sense.
Competitions will bring recognition to the company. And hence the profit
Company should get recognition before, in another case no one will not know about contest.
Activity: 350
What are the requirements for the news resources to get into your news section *?
Activity: 476
What will allow you to make the transition to decentralization technology?
This will avoid fraud and make all transactions transparent
What will allow you to make the transition to decentralization technology?
This will bring security and stability to work
Pages:
Jump to: