Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 11. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
at the moment the development of the platform is already underway?
Activity: 434
at the moment you do not feel competition in your environment?
If i didn't miss something it's the first such platform.

There are no other platforms out in the market or even in development stage that we know about doing anything like what we are doing. Not only are we putting funding, portfolio, education and analytics under one platform, but we also going to provide trading setups, and a host of other features to help one find the best investments.

~Cryptonetix
You have really unique idea, good luck with realization!
What mean "portfolio" in cryptonetix features?

Truthfinder76,
Portfolio features where you can record all your cryptocurrency tokens and do analysis on your portfolio, returns per day, month and year and a whole host of different parameters you can check for your portfolio.

~Cryptonetix

Thanks, it will be very suitable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
at the moment you do not feel competition in your environment?
If i didn't miss something it's the first such platform.

There are no other platforms out in the market or even in development stage that we know about doing anything like what we are doing. Not only are we putting funding, portfolio, education and analytics under one platform, but we also going to provide trading setups, and a host of other features to help one find the best investments.

~Cryptonetix
What mean "portfolio" in cryptonetix features?

Truthfinder76,
Portfolio features where you can record all your cryptocurrency tokens and do analysis on your portfolio, returns per day, month and year and a whole host of different parameters you can check for your portfolio.

~Cryptonetix
Will you destroy tokens in small parts after the end of the ICO or will their number remain fixed forever?
Interest question, it's nod described in paper
I think the company should buy tokens that will increase their price in the future
Yes of course, but not all companies do this because it's expensive.
Will the platform have the tools for beginners? Which will help you learn how to trade on an exchange?

Correct persefona we will have tools and educational materials for those new to the Blockchain markets.

~Cryptonetix
Will you destroy tokens in small parts after the end of the ICO or will their number remain fixed forever?

Should we not meet our financial targets we will continue to look to get the value of our token up, burning is one of these options.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Activity: 350
I think this is all stipulated in advance in order not to mislead investors
Activity: 476
I think the company should buy tokens that will increase their price in the future
Will it be possible to purchase some kind of business analytic courses with this crypto? Or maybe some other educational courses? 
Also interesting, i saw that in other project use this practice.
Activity: 294
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Will it be possible to purchase some kind of business analytic courses with this crypto? Or maybe some other educational courses? 
how to join the slack?
what do you mean? I do not quite understand
Activity: 221
Merit: 13
Activity: 350
at the moment the development of the platform is already under way. Or will it just start after the end of fees?
Activity: 476
Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?
Oh, this is an interesting question. I think developers should be there. This will make the company more recognizable
Is the bounty program still working? Can I take part?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?
Pages:
Jump to: