Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System - page 5. (Read 2292 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Evening everyone guys! The idea of cryptune is fresh and modern but my question is pretty obvious - how do they plan to deal with taxes?

Hey mate. What exactly are you wondering? Haven't fully got you... How are taxes being payed while using Cyrptune?

Yes, absolutely. Because as far as I understand, no taxes on crypto payments. However companies should pay them while operating... How is everything organized?

Interesting question though, as far as I know, when organizations receive payment in any Crypto they support, there is an exchange the crypto to native currency, and merchants has to reports these sales just like they would do with any other sales and pay taxes

Hmmm sounds pretty interesting, so the terminal is well-build, keeping businesses businesses, so taxed payable, so making it more easy to implement in case of regulations

Exactly! This is what complex approach is  Roll Eyes And that's why we love Cryptune
Activity: 119
Evening everyone guys! The idea of cryptune is fresh and modern but my question is pretty obvious - how do they plan to deal with taxes?

Hey mate. What exactly are you wondering? Haven't fully got you... How are taxes being payed while using Cyrptune?

Yes, absolutely. Because as far as I understand, no taxes on crypto payments. However companies should pay them while operating... How is everything organized?

Interesting question though, as far as I know, when organizations receive payment in any Crypto they support, there is an exchange the crypto to native currency, and merchants has to reports these sales just like they would do with any other sales and pay taxes

Hmmm sounds pretty interesting, so the terminal is well-build, keeping businesses businesses, so taxed payable, so making it more easy to implement in case of regulations

Activity: 63
There was a great news! CPT is launching in western countries as well as comes to EU. I am delighted to see the Costa Rica is on the top of the list. 70K devices gonna spread around round
Thats a monster amount! Have you seen Crypto Chemist?

A link? Whats it? Huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM6EWtw2Iqs&feature=youtu.be

The review. He depicts the main tenet of the Cryptune! I have just found it, greatly depicted really!
Nice little video about what Crytune is all about. Some obvious things but still an interesting and discussion provoking.
Only instigate community curious

I knew about the partnership with Bancor!! My favourite exchange!
Thx
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
There was a great news! CPT is launching in western countries as well as comes to EU. I am delighted to see the Costa Rica is on the top of the list. 70K devices gonna spread around round

A link? Whats it? Huh

The review. He depicts the main tenet of the Cryptune! I have just found it, greatly depicted really!
Nice little video about what Crytune is all about. Some obvious things but still an interesting and discussion provoking.
Only instigate community curious
Activity: 183

A link? Whats it? Huh

A link? Whats it? Huh
Hey whatsup guys! havent heard from you for a quite a long time! Whats new? Whats ongoing?

lets talk on CPT without a further ado!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Greetings community. I really love Cryptune idea, but the question is - how you generate the revenue? Cause business anyway should bring money  Roll Eyes

Hmmm interesting question. Do you mean which types of their business will bring the revenue?

Yes, exactly! For example, their terminal sales... I believe it should be a part of the revenue gathering

Great question, sir, I got deeper to this question, so can try to help you out here. There are several ways Cryptune generates revenue: terminal device sales, like you have mentioned, point of sale hardware sales, software licensing, credit/debit card transaction fees  Wink

Basil, you are right, but this is not the full "list" - you forgot about cryptocurrency transaction fees (pretty obvious), monthly software subscription fees for corporations and API KEY integration generation

Hmm looks like there are many ways of getting the revenue, so Cryptune may focus both on bringing great experience to users and being profitable to stakeholders

Absolutely! So this will make them focus on direct tasks, not spreading across with how to get revenue etc! I mean their business model is well-built
Activity: 210
Greetings community. I really love Cryptune idea, but the question is - how you generate the revenue? Cause business anyway should bring money  Roll Eyes

Hmmm interesting question. Do you mean which types of their business will bring the revenue?

Yes, exactly! For example, their terminal sales... I believe it should be a part of the revenue gathering

Great question, sir, I got deeper to this question, so can try to help you out here. There are several ways Cryptune generates revenue: terminal device sales, like you have mentioned, point of sale hardware sales, software licensing, credit/debit card transaction fees  Wink

Basil, you are right, but this is not the full "list" - you forgot about cryptocurrency transaction fees (pretty obvious), monthly software subscription fees for corporations and API KEY integration generation

Hmm looks like there are many ways of getting the revenue, so Cryptune may focus both on bringing great experience to users and being profitable to stakeholders

Greetings community. I really love Cryptune idea, but the question is - how you generate the revenue? Cause business anyway should bring money  Roll Eyes

Activity: 135
Greetings community. I really love Cryptune idea, but the question is - how you generate the revenue? Cause business anyway should bring money  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: