Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System - page 10. (Read 2292 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Does Cryptune aiming at compelling all the payment systems to be the united standard? CPT standard?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
 Good day! Is CPT is gonna be presented in Russia? We have very good developing payment systems. Wireless contact everywhere, however the CryptoMarket is not so widely spread.
Activity: 99
Does Cryptune aiming at compelling all the payment systems to be the united standard? CPT standard?
What are you talking about? There is a boundless amount of different payment systems now, CRYPTUNE is one of them!

But anyway the strategy is to harness the market, they are launching soon? I wanna pinpoint the strategy right

But the competitors wont wind down for a reason, yeah? The war is getting ready
Yeah, but the competitors will barely close shops. The CPT might make an Intrusion to the existing market Angry
The CPT should acquire an ability to compete! They have so much in the background and surely can beat em up!

The main thing is not to blend into the background as the competitors are not sleeping!
Activity: 122
What are you talking about? There is a boundless amount of different payment systems now, CRYPTUNE is one of them!

But anyway the strategy is to harness the market, they are launching soon? I wanna pinpoint the strategy right

Yeah, but the competitors will barely close shops. The CPT might make an Intrusion to the existing market Angry
The CPT should acquire an ability to compete! They have so much in the background and surely can beat em up!

Activity: 182
Hello there everyone, I have just found the project, got deeper into idea and it looks really attractive for me. Kinda a whole new opportunities for crypto  Roll Eyes

Hello sir, happy to see you in Cryptune's growing community  Wink Yes, they are here with a whole new approach to payments, beneficial for everyone

Yeah, truly waiting for their terminals to come to shops, saloons and much much more. I believe the idea itself is in heads of many people for quite a long time. And great seeing Cryptune's solution

Yeah, that's why we basically see that high demand nowadays  Roll Eyes

You mean demand on tokens? Because I would also like to add CPTS to my portfolio

Yep, exactly. A huge number of people is contributing now! Definitely right time and great discount  Wink

Oh really, are they having discount? I haven't known about that... Significant?

They are having a 30% discount pre-sale round discount  Wink
Activity: 125
Hello there everyone, I have just found the project, got deeper into idea and it looks really attractive for me. Kinda a whole new opportunities for crypto  Roll Eyes

Hello sir, happy to see you in Cryptune's growing community  Wink Yes, they are here with a whole new approach to payments, beneficial for everyone

Yeah, truly waiting for their terminals to come to shops, saloons and much much more. I believe the idea itself is in heads of many people for quite a long time. And great seeing Cryptune's solution

You mean demand on tokens? Because I would also like to add CPTS to my portfolio

Yep, exactly. A huge number of people is contributing now! Definitely right time and great discount  Wink

Oh really, are they having discount? I haven't known about that... Significant?

Yeah, that's why we basically see that high demand nowadays  Roll Eyes
Hello there everyone, I have just found the project, got deeper into idea and it looks really attractive for me. Kinda a whole new opportunities for crypto  Roll Eyes

Hello sir, happy to see you in Cryptune's growing community  Wink Yes, they are here with a whole new approach to payments, beneficial for everyone

Hello there everyone, I have just found the project, got deeper into idea and it looks really attractive for me. Kinda a whole new opportunities for crypto  Roll Eyes

Hello sir, happy to see you in Cryptune's growing community  Wink Yes, they are here with a whole new approach to payments, beneficial for everyone
CPT is not only about devices! It is also about ecosystem and technologies! Software as well! I am glad to see that the team is so excited about the official launch soon! Has anyone contributed into their tokens? What is the principal of it?
Wink You'd better check the WP for more details, mate! The token is a versatile unit on the platform. Additional bonus and cash back if you pay as CPT token is also included Tongue

What are the bonuses in such case? I mean if I pay with CPT?
From 3 to 30% if you buy in selected shops! You will never experience such cash back with a casual debit card!
CPT is not only about devices! It is also about ecosystem and technologies! Software as well! I am glad to see that the team is so excited about the official launch soon! Has anyone contributed into their tokens? What is the principal of it?
Wink You'd better check the WP for more details, mate! The token is a versatile unit on the platform. Additional bonus and cash back if you pay as CPT token is also included Tongue

What are the bonuses in such case? I mean if I pay with CPT?
Guys! I have discovered recently the fact that CPT operates internationally! This is a good piece of news so hope it will come to Indonesia one day! Roll Eyes

Do note hope! Expect! There was an info that they are planning to send first part of devices in February! In 3 months! So the good work should be made to make it happen!

How could it happen so quick?  Shocked Devices need time to implement. It would take additional 3 months I guess. But the pace is massive!

Yeah! We can expect the launch soon but hope to use it as soon as possible! Of course they need time to operate, the sooner the better! Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Guys! I have discovered recently the fact that CPT operates internationally! This is a good piece of news so hope it will come to Indonesia one day! Roll Eyes

Do note hope! Expect! There was an info that they are planning to send first part of devices in February! In 3 months! So the good work should be made to make it happen!

How could it happen so quick?  Shocked Devices need time to implement. It would take additional 3 months I guess. But the pace is massive!
Pages:
Jump to: