Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO] - page 3. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I think it's a good project. keep an eye on it.

Yeah, quite a broad scope too. According to Twitter the CEO of the project is in Malta right now, talking with the prime minister - let's see how this plays out. Surely not your average ICO, haha.
Activity: 82
Merit: 6
Are they following up on the bounty program rewards as promised or are there any issues with the team?

No issues at all, as far as i can follow the Telegram chat, they said since the first week of April that it is going to take a few weeks. Wink In general i recommend using the Telegram channel tbh, even the CEO of the prject, Patrick Tomelitsch, is there now. ^^ Very easy to get a fast and qualified answer using this channel.

Ok because it really makes me run away if the team doesn't stick to their promised reward payments. It only causes a lot of trouble instead of saving money.

Oh, yeah, i totally understand that. Smiley I just assume it has to do with the pronlonged ICO but since they have never given a definitive date, they are not really changing their opinion....last comment on the topic from the telegram channel was ASAP and the spreadsheet is also public now, so it can't take that long. ^^
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
I think it's a good project. keep an eye on it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Are they following up on the bounty program rewards as promised or are there any issues with the team?

No issues at all, as far as i can follow the Telegram chat, they said since the first week of April that it is going to take a few weeks. Wink In general i recommend using the Telegram channel tbh, even the CEO of the prject, Patrick Tomelitsch, is there now. ^^ Very easy to get a fast and qualified answer using this channel.

Ok because it really makes me run away if the team doesn't stick to their promised reward payments. It only causes a lot of trouble instead of saving money.
if you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. I mean,for example, what people get of invest? 

Well, i assume most of your questions could be answered if you either would read the Whitepaper....

https://www.culturalplaces.com/wp-content/uploads/pdfs/CulturalPlaces_Whitepaper.pdf?x14524

..... or visit the telegram channel. Smiley People who are participating are investing into the Cultural Coin....was that your question - or are you asking what people get in return for using it? Wink
Yes....after a while its not easy to follow everything....especially in my case, when I come back here after some days. I just read about this announcement which should come from the cultural places team in this days....any news which came through or is it still a secret? Cant wait to hear/read it Smiley Did they tell on telegram when they will announce it exactly? Wanna stay informed about the process.

Seemingly the first announcement was about a Croatian art exhibition -

https://www.culturalplaces.com/blog/exclusive-news-cultural-places-creating-multimedia-tour-for-this-years-ht-award-exhibition/

- and the CEO of Cultural Places wrote yesterday on Telegram, that new partnerships are going to be unveiled during the next few weeks - including Indonesia and maybe also Germany and Austria...^^
Sounds intriguing...thanks for the info for the telegram chat, seems it's pretty active and there are constant updates Smiley

Yeah, it gets a bit more active every week, imho, guess it's true that prolonging the ICO is also increasing the number of participants/interested parties by far. Wink There are many different available media/information platforms about the project and i enjoy the YT channel personally but Telegram is surely the best possible way to follow an ICO and/or ask the creators about details.
Activity: 81
It's very nice to see that such projects appear. That the issue of culture excites people and they are ready to work in this direction and create really interesting products. It is very cool!
Activity: 39
Yes....after a while its not easy to follow everything....especially in my case, when I come back here after some days. I just read about this announcement which should come from the cultural places team in this days....any news which came through or is it still a secret? Cant wait to hear/read it Smiley Did they tell on telegram when they will announce it exactly? Wanna stay informed about the process.

https://www.culturalplaces.com/blog/exclusive-news-cultural-places-creating-multimedia-tour-for-this-years-ht-award-exhibition/

- and the CEO of Cultural Places wrote yesterday on Telegram, that new partnerships are going to be unveiled during the next few weeks - including Indonesia and maybe also Germany and Austria...^^
Sounds intriguing...thanks for the info for the telegram chat, seems it's pretty active and there are constant updates Smiley
Activity: 98
if you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. I mean,for example, what people get of invest? 

Activity: 37
Hey, I'd like to see the video, but cannot find it. What is it about? And when are we expecting the next announcement?

Hey Smiley i have answered the question in the post just above your own...you can look it up over here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34617759

Funny coincidence...just a few hours ago, one of the moderators once again confirmed on the telegram channel, that a new announcement is going to drop in a few days. ^^
Ooops, sorry, the thread is getting kind of long Cheesy But that's good right, people are obviously interested. I am curious about the new announcement and will follow up on this. Thanks!

Haha, no problem, i am surprised myself how many other people are commenting too but i guess the potential is quite visible in this case. Wink Guess quite many have also been part of the bounty program - topic number one right now at the telegram channel besides the announcement. ^^
Hey, I'd like to see the video, but cannot find it. What is it about? And when are we expecting the next announcement?

Hey Smiley i have answered the question in the post just above your own...you can look it up over here:

Funny coincidence...just a few hours ago, one of the moderators once again confirmed on the telegram channel, that a new announcement is going to drop in a few days. ^^
Ooops, sorry, the thread is getting kind of long Cheesy But that's good right, people are obviously interested. I am curious about the new announcement and will follow up on this. Thanks!

Haha, no problem, i am surprised myself how many other people are commenting too but i guess the potential is quite visible in this case. Wink Guess quite many have also been part of the bounty program - topic number one right now at the telegram channel besides the announcement. ^^
Yep, I can imagine and there is enough time before the second phase ends, the discount is still pretty generous, they reached many and are about to reach many more, like you said - the potential is visible.

The idea of selling and distributing tickets for various events through a platform based on the blockchain seems to me quite interesting and really necessary in our world. After all, it is really convenient and fast, and even it turns out cheaper.
But is this really necessary? I've seen quite a few different services and platforms that give organizers the opportunity. Is it really so necessary to realize this on the technology of blockchain?
In my opinion it's safer to utilize the blockchain technology and I know that a lot of people still prefer not using credit cards for purchasing with the smartphone. And the Cultural Coin has its system, so in my opinion it’s a better solution.

I absolutely agree with you, besides the simple fact, that credit card fees usually are more costly and credit card data is way easier to manipulate/"steal" than blockchain-based services.
Totally agree with both of you! I know a lot of people who prefer paying things with hard cash. And I can understand them because you have way more privacy with cash, than using credit cards. And from time to time there are rumors about a ban of cash. Not right now, but some day. I guess that the blockchain tecnology will bring a lot of safety then.

There is an even more anonymous way to send cash anonymously and that is with the use of a privacy coin. You don't even have to be physically present and you can still send money from A to B without leaving any trail.

Activity: 90
Merit: 4
The idea of selling and distributing tickets for various events through a platform based on the blockchain seems to me quite interesting and really necessary in our world. After all, it is really convenient and fast, and even it turns out cheaper.
But is this really necessary? I've seen quite a few different services and platforms that give organizers the opportunity. Is it really so necessary to realize this on the technology of blockchain?
In my opinion it's safer to utilize the blockchain technology and I know that a lot of people still prefer not using credit cards for purchasing with the smartphone. And the Cultural Coin has its system, so in my opinion it’s a better solution.

I absolutely agree with you, besides the simple fact, that credit card fees usually are more costly and credit card data is way easier to manipulate/"steal" than blockchain-based services.
Totally agree with both of you! I know a lot of people who prefer paying things with hard cash. And I can understand them because you have way more privacy with cash, than using credit cards. And from time to time there are rumors about a ban of cash. Not right now, but some day. I guess that the blockchain tecnology will bring a lot of safety then.
The ban of cash would really be a great problem... also because there are a lot of people, that should learn more about these technologies before starting to play only with them. But for example there are fees with foreign currencies even with credit card or debit card payments with the local currency. So probably the Cultural Coin will permit to save money also from this perspective.

Exactly, the future will surely be "cash-less"....but it will take still a lot of time to be practical for everybody because the "older" generation did not grow up with so much technology we have now and dont know how to use it or dont trust this new technologies because of missing knowledge or information.
Not only the "older" generation has problems in trusting the new technologies... Also younger people don't like very much to use them... Or they don't use every possibility which the new technologies offer us. My sister for example doesn't like to pay with the credit card with the saving time systems in the supermarkets. So I can imagine that she trusts less when she doesn't understand the language.

Activity: 322
There are so many projects same as yours way back 2017 and some of them are not yet listed in any exchange. What do you think is/are the difference/s of your project to those tourism project released last year?
Pages:
Jump to: