Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO] - page 6. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
hopefully this project can be realized, there is great potential for ticket optimization and the crowd-funding process in terms of price, cost, fraud, control, trush, transparency, communication and marketing because there is no platfoam yet to achieve this goal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Cultural Places provides the tourism industry with innovative blokcheyn technologies that gives great opportunities to this industry that provides better service for tourists in places that they visit during their trip to other countries.
Activity: 238
The idea of selling and distributing tickets for various events through a platform based on the blockchain seems to me quite interesting and really necessary in our world. After all, it is really convenient and fast, and even it turns out cheaper.
But is this really necessary? I've seen quite a few different services and platforms that give organizers the opportunity. Is it really so necessary to realize this on the technology of blockchain?
Activity: 364
The idea of selling and distributing tickets for various events through a platform based on the blockchain seems to me quite interesting and really necessary in our world. After all, it is really convenient and fast, and even it turns out cheaper.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In my opinion it's surely interesting if the investor like me travels a lot... I've read that with the app tickets would be cheaper and also the service with the e-guides sounds good. And there is a lot of potential.
Activity: 168
I am very glad that modern technologies have gotten to such an area as art. It's great to see that modern technologies can bring something new into this area and somehow modernize it.
to be honest, I do not yet fully understand the functionality of this platform, and it's hard for me to form an opinion on this project
Well this is a platform for cultural events and different places. This will also fulfill the social function. People will be able to exchange different emotions with each other and find each other to visit cultural events.
That is basically a platform for tourists, I understand it correctly?
Of course not. This is partly true. This is a whole unique system with a lot of opportunities for both users and visitors of various cultural events, and for the organizers. As an organizer, you can profitably sell tickets while avoiding various commission fees. It's very convenient, I believe. And in general it is an entire ecosystem for people who love culture.
It all sounds very cool, probably worth exploring this project in more detail
You can find out more details on the website. or read the white paper. There are all the necessary details of this project.  Wink
Activity: 196
I am very glad that modern technologies have gotten to such an area as art. It's great to see that modern technologies can bring something new into this area and somehow modernize it.
to be honest, I do not yet fully understand the functionality of this platform, and it's hard for me to form an opinion on this project
Well this is a platform for cultural events and different places. This will also fulfill the social function. People will be able to exchange different emotions with each other and find each other to visit cultural events.
Of course not. This is partly true. This is a whole unique system with a lot of opportunities for both users and visitors of various cultural events, and for the organizers. As an organizer, you can profitably sell tickets while avoiding various commission fees. It's very convenient, I believe. And in general it is an entire ecosystem for people who love culture.
It all sounds very cool, probably worth exploring this project in more detail
Activity: 116
Merit: 24

You describe some type of social network. However, we have Facebook where I can be part of cultural groups, mark that I'll participate in one or another cultural event. I see only one advantage - all in one place, one app. Any other advantages?

Activity: 116
Merit: 24
Unfortunately, I cannot understand where usefulness is. There a huge amount of services in every country, which help to buy tickets, to fund different initiatives and projects and so on. But it's only my opinion of course
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Tell me more about your project)
What is the mission of your project?
 Huh

Cultural Places (CP) will connect every user interested in culture worldwide as a complete new and holistic cultural ecosystem. Cultural Places will become a social network for every traveler who is planning a cultural related trip, any interested person who wants to buy or sell cultural related items (digital and physical) and everyone who wants to meet other culture lovers, artists and culture professionals.
Traveling is very interesting))
Are there any risks? What are the risks?
 Huh
Please tell us about the risks and uncertainties

The CP platform is not yet developed and is subject to further changes, updates, and adjustments prior to its launch. Such changes may result in unexpected and unforeseen effects on its projected appeal to users, possibly due to the failure to meet users’ preconceived expectations based on this Whitepaper, and hence, impact its success.
Does the project have a loyalty program?
 Huh
Tell us about this program more

1% of a user’s spendings on Cultural Places (e.g. from ticketing and shop sales) will be transferred back to the user in our loyalty program as Cultural Coins - Cultural Places’ own cryptocurrency. Users will therefore collect Cultural Coins, similar to a frequent traveler program, to further use them reducing ticket prizes, donating in cultural projects or purchasing location based content. The loyalty program reward will directly be transferred to the users‘ Cultural Places wallet in Cultural Coins.
Do you have an app? What is this application about?
 Huh
What features does this application have?

Cultural Places application has already the following features: · Smart offline mapping · Audio guiding and offline usage · Video support · Beacon and other NFC technologies supporting the guides · Profile and login · My Agenda: which allows you to add your favorite sites to your own trip plan · Indoor and outdoor tours feature smart recommendations
It's very convenient for me))  I like your project
Good luck in development
 Wink

Thank you)) Join now))
Good luck!
Activity: 210
 Huh

Cultural Places (CP) will connect every user interested in culture worldwide as a complete new and holistic cultural ecosystem. Cultural Places will become a social network for every traveler who is planning a cultural related trip, any interested person who wants to buy or sell cultural related items (digital and physical) and everyone who wants to meet other culture lovers, artists and culture professionals.
 Huh

The CP platform is not yet developed and is subject to further changes, updates, and adjustments prior to its launch. Such changes may result in unexpected and unforeseen effects on its projected appeal to users, possibly due to the failure to meet users’ preconceived expectations based on this Whitepaper, and hence, impact its success.
 Huh

1% of a user’s spendings on Cultural Places (e.g. from ticketing and shop sales) will be transferred back to the user in our loyalty program as Cultural Coins - Cultural Places’ own cryptocurrency. Users will therefore collect Cultural Coins, similar to a frequent traveler program, to further use them reducing ticket prizes, donating in cultural projects or purchasing location based content. The loyalty program reward will directly be transferred to the users‘ Cultural Places wallet in Cultural Coins.
 Huh

Cultural Places application has already the following features: · Smart offline mapping · Audio guiding and offline usage · Video support · Beacon and other NFC technologies supporting the guides · Profile and login · My Agenda: which allows you to add your favorite sites to your own trip plan · Indoor and outdoor tours feature smart recommendations
It's very convenient for me))  I like your project
Good luck in development
 Wink
 Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh

Activity: 210
 Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh
 Huh

Huh

Huh

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry
Pages:
Jump to: