Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟[ANN][ICO] CURAIZON - Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving lives!🌟 - page 3. (Read 2394 times)

copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
I often find projects that prioritize in the name of health, what makes this project different from other projects, I hope the team and developers can give a little color and change to this project, goodluck I really appreciate your efforts.

Of course these projects are different from the others, because they have good goals for all mankind. Sometimes I don't understand why such projects come to the ICO? in theory, they should be given grants, state support and so on.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I often find projects that prioritize in the name of health, what makes this project different from other projects, I hope the team and developers can give a little color and change to this project, goodluck I really appreciate your efforts.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Traditionally, projects in the field of healthcare or can't raise money (9/10) or harvested successfully in the short term ( probability 1/10). Usually it depends on the main idea, so I really hope that you will be able to implement the project, this is really necessary!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
IMPROVING HEALTHCARE, REDUCING COSTS & SAVING LIVES We are revolutionizing healthcare and improving drug-adherence through big data analytics delivered.
Personally on mine I have taken - it is a new step in the world of HEALTHCARE cryptocurrencies as this project is new in the HEALTHCARE and most importantly a very useful project.
This project will be famous and success. goodluck
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Curaizon improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives. Revolutionizing healthcare and improving drug-adherence through big data analytics
delivered via the blockchain. CuraTokens™ provide real time analysis on patient behavior and adherence.
Activity: 574
The concept is quite good, the theme is related to health, Curaizon project objectives carry this theme which is to reduce costs and save lives. So it would be great if this project was developed until successful. Hopefully for the future to run smoothly and to be realized later.
I think a project that has a theme about health is very interesting, not in any case but from the goodness of all team members and even better if it is free it will be very useful and needed by many people.
Activity: 2
Your project Curaizon was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Curaizon to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 42
Merit: 4
Activity: 518
Merit: 253
I believe with a very good performance from the team and with a great concept it can certainly attract the attention of many potential investors to participate in this project.
how stupid, a team that has good performance and has an extraordinary concept will not be able to do anything if it cannot get the attention of investors.
Activity: 476
I believe with a very good performance from the team and with a great concept it can certainly attract the attention of many potential investors to participate in this project.
Activity: 357
What about the current developments, many joined? It seems that many want this project, you will be visited and in demand, good luck for the team and developers.
copper member
Activity: 16
What different between your project and other project? Which advantages you have?
Curaizon is unique because it provides the only fully integrated drug adherence technology that helps patients with long-term and chronic illness gain control over their disease. The data we create is unique and will become the most valuable dataset in healthcare and will lead to improved patient outcomes, better treatments and even cures. Our aim: Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives. We are dedicated to reducing drug non-adherence while lowering healthcare costs and advancing medical research for the benefit of millions of patients across the globe. We don't merely manage data via the blockchain, we create data and use it to power our big data patient analytics that will improve drug discovery and help reduce the enormous waste within healthcare.
impressed me, I think this is a unique and different project, I hope the team can develop this project widely in various social media and other sites.
Activity: 112
What different between your project and other project? Which advantages you have?
Activity: 221
projects should be supported, because it has a very useful purpose. at least with a lot of people that support this project could make a team far more excited again in developing the project.
what you say is true. but not just with support that could make this project can succeed but all that also depends on how all the teams can manage the project properly.
Activity: 126
projects should be supported, because it has a very useful purpose. at least with a lot of people that support this project could make a team far more excited again in developing the project.
Activity: 249
CURAIZON, the project's health theme project will surely be able to compete with other projects and surely the team will give more advantages to this project so that certain success will be achieved later.
Activity: 490
According to my experience the health-plan projects less attractive to investors. Thus I hope the team can have a better strategy in attracting investor interest, so that later the project was able to successfully reach the target.
all the team who manage this project will surely do the job the best so that this project can attract the attention of many investors and was able to reach his target.
this project should be supported by us so that later there will be many benefits that this project will give if it can succeed. Hopefully everything can run smoothly and achieve success with satisfying results.
Activity: 221
According to my experience the health-plan projects less attractive to investors. Thus I hope the team can have a better strategy in attracting investor interest, so that later the project was able to successfully reach the target.
all the team who manage this project will surely do the job the best so that this project can attract the attention of many investors and was able to reach his target.
Pages:
Jump to: