Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟[ANN][ICO] CURAIZON - Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving lives!🌟 - page 4. (Read 2394 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 2
According to my experience the health-plan projects less attractive to investors. Thus I hope the team can have a better strategy in attracting investor interest, so that later the project was able to successfully reach the target.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Helping Companies migrate to blockchain
Well i would stay away from this ICO people claim that they have raised the hard cap but they are still looking for investors in some other ways.

That raises a big red flag, why asking for more money, after reaching the hard cap? Well if they need to have more money, they should have said and announced it from beginning, and do press release about it. Now investors who bought these coins will not be so happy if they hear the news, well i mean $25 million dollars for such a project is really so big, this is another red flag.

The team is really maybe good in business, but it does not mean they can run a blockchain technology, specially there is no one in the team as i see, that is an expert in blockchain technologies, we want to know who are the lead developers, who is behind this software, where is the Beta, there is nothing, it all sounds that is an attempt to raise money for a software that would not even cost 100 thousand dollars.

I do not see any value in this project at all, i would stay away, cause it is a big risk, and almost no adoption will be available for this one. I see they have a charity too and after digging a little about cura charity, i found out that almost no movement, only about few thousand pounds spent in that charity since 2013, it is another red flag for a charity that existed since 5 years already. And now they want to give 10% of their profit to the charity.

Well amigos, also the product as a data collection one, is hard thing to run, specially with the new GDPR, they want to make it look so easy to collect people's data, but regulations and people are against someone collecting info about their privacy and personal life, specially what relates to their medical states, as many people tend to hide that.

I think they should rather ran a donation campaign to help their charity which has been there for 5 years, rather than creating this ICO which will never have any value in my opinion.

also they have deleted their old social channels, and created new ones. Why someone would delete other social channels and create new ones, unless they are hiding something.

People can check all the data is online. Hopefully they can prove themselves and answer the questions or many advisors will rate them low.

Facebook Deleted Page for Curaizon: https://www.facebook.com/Curaizon/

Medium deleted link for curaizon: https://medium.com/@curaizon

Telegram Deleted Also : https://t.me/CuraToken

You can search for the internet for more proof, the company is threatening to sue me, i said go sue me, and also i am going to report to SEC and other authorities.

What i have written above is my opinion and my results of search and my personal review about the project, if the company can provide facts about what i have questioned above, then only i can change my rating.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
very exciting, I hope the best for this project, hopefully it will be a useful project for the next life, enthusiasm for the team and dev, good job and good idea.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
hello guys, I believe and believe this project will develop quickly for the future, be successful, I support you, please team can will aktiv for share the project.

I hope so. Social media must be used frequently for the promotion of this platform. I'm sure, active promotion on social media will popularize the CURAIZON platform
We see how the development of this project, all the people that support this project definitely expect the best to expect on this project.
Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until this project can achieve success.
of course. all definitely wish the best for this project. and personally I also hope this project can compete with other projects and could be a great success.
Activity: 476
hello guys, I believe and believe this project will develop quickly for the future, be successful, I support you, please team can will aktiv for share the project.

I hope so. Social media must be used frequently for the promotion of this platform. I'm sure, active promotion on social media will popularize the CURAIZON platform
We see how the development of this project, all the people that support this project definitely expect the best to expect on this project.
Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until this project can achieve success.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
this project aims  to improve drug adherence and bring game-changing benefits to patients and healthcare providers by being the leading supplier of adherence and data solutions worldwide, reducing he global cost of  non-adherence every year, Great project with a creative novel idea.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
In my opinion, seeing from the purpose of this project is very good, I like projects like this, hopefully it will be a successful project for the future, and the team hopes to be more active in promoting this project so that many others, successful friends.
If you are interested in joining this project, just enliven this project, because the more people who join this project, the more excited the team will develop this project, and the possibility of success will also be easier if many join here.
projects that will be much favored by participants and investors are supported by a reliable concept and team that will surely make investors confident in this project. And for success will be easy to achieve later.
We see the development of this project in the future hopefully indeed there will be a lot of support for this project from all parties so as to make the project successful.
Of course, we need to support this project, our support is a special passion for the team and dev, we are just waiting for the good news from this project and continue to study it.
you're right, a lot of support is indeed very influential both to the progress of a project. and so far I see good comments about the project also increased.
Activity: 281
In my opinion, seeing from the purpose of this project is very good, I like projects like this, hopefully it will be a successful project for the future, and the team hopes to be more active in promoting this project so that many others, successful friends.
If you are interested in joining this project, just enliven this project, because the more people who join this project, the more excited the team will develop this project, and the possibility of success will also be easier if many join here.
projects that will be much favored by participants and investors are supported by a reliable concept and team that will surely make investors confident in this project. And for success will be easy to achieve later.
We see the development of this project in the future hopefully indeed there will be a lot of support for this project from all parties so as to make the project successful.
Of course, we need to support this project, our support is a special passion for the team and dev, we are just waiting for the good news from this project and continue to study it.
Activity: 9
What are the benefits from using your tokken?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
But more often the doctor misdiagnoses the disease suffered by the patient, it could be because the doctor is unable to dig deeper into what the patient feels, so that the drug is not effective against the patient's disease, this can also be referred to as drug non-adherence. Then can Curaizon provide a solution to this problem?
Activity: 476
no doubt if the project is attractive to many people. because the project is very good and worth it to gain much support. Moreover, this project is maintained by a reliable team. so I believe that this project can succeed.
Activity: 163
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Activity: 249
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Activity: 1
Dear Curaizon Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b5fef541aaad360dc4760a9
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Activity: 281
Activity: 210
I am amazed with this project, the aim of the project is very rewarding. Hopefully the project can evolve rapidly in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: