Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 38. (Read 52526 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Tell me please, do you have any bounty?
Activity: 266
It's realy good and in demand project. But do you have some innovations on the platform? what are its featureson?
copper member
Activity: 70
When the project will be ready according to the plan?
Hi, Check our whitepaper and roadmap in dacc.co
copper member
Hello. When will the prototype of the project be ready? How much minimum funds do you need to implement the project?
DACC  basically will be used to enter the contest on its platform. DACC is the world’s first content-based blockchain that features identity and access management (IAM) at the infrastructure level.for
1 ETH = 200,000 DACC(current price)
perhaps its future DACC prices will rise as the number of requests people want to buy DACC Token to join DACC project
copper member
I am very satisfied with the project team. The project is very global, solid and useful. He will have a good future.

I think so. You can promote the project and you will get more profite You can use refferal program to get more bonuse. Try to invite your friend, family or your neighbor to join into this project. That is one way to support DACC come to success. Click the link for register https://coinchase.com/token/dacc?utm_source=medium
copper member
Hi, anybody knows what to do if I forget the entry id in the wallet???
Hello, any problems contact the team on the Telegram group at - https://t.me/dacc_official_group_english
copper member
Hello. Can you tell me when sale is over?
The sales will go on until 17th of June.
Activity: 252
When the project will be ready according to the plan?
Activity: 16
Hello. When will the prototype of the project be ready? How much minimum funds do you need to implement the project?
Activity: 108
Hi, anybody knows what to do if I forget the entry id in the wallet???
Activity: 119
Hello. Can you tell me when sale is over?
copper member
I expect you success! Thoughtful website, absorbing logo, faultless project!
Thanks guys for your feedback, this is important for us
copper member
One of the most challenging issues when dealing with digital content is how to detect and ensure the original source of any data or IP. How will you ensure copyright protection?
DACC will utilize machine learning and AI methods in data processing to identify all content that is uploaded to the DACC public chain. Whether any uploaded content is determined as genuinely original will depend if the uploaded content is the only copy on blockchain and if there is any dispute involving the content. DAPP’s on DACC come with templates that allow for systems with special DACC nodes and arbitrators to verify and determine if copyright abuse has occured.
Activity: 80
One of the most challenging issues when dealing with digital content is how to detect and ensure the original source of any data or IP. How will you ensure copyright protection?
copper member
I like this project. I think it has a very bright future.The website and whitepaper interface looks quite attractive and detailed. I like this! Good luck, Guys!
Thanks for the positive review! Supporting is very important for us!
copper member

You really hit a home run there! But you still have a lot of work ahead. Hopefully will be successful and run smoothly Wink
Thanks! We glad you like it. We definitely will keep it that way
copper member
How much soft cap and hard cap for this project ?
Soft cup is 20,000 ETH and hard cup is 30,000 ETH tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How much soft cap and hard cap for this project ?
copper member
As long as centralized companies and data platforms exist there will continue to be data breaches. How can you ensure the security of data in your project?
DACC solves this issue by integrating IAM elements throughout its infrastructure. Within each transaction, within each block, and within the file and storage system, DACC uses IAM to protect data and allow for data access control at a granular level. Users directly control who has permission to access their personal data or content IP. Data access permissions are treated as transactions in DACC and immutably stored on DACC’s public chain. Data access is also treated as a transaction that is also immutably stored on DACC’s public chain so that any access by any user can always be traced and verified.
Activity: 154
As long as centralized companies and data platforms exist there will continue to be data breaches. How can you ensure the security of data in your project?
Pages:
Jump to: