Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 40. (Read 52526 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
can you name a concrete use cases to deliver real value to digital media industry?
First wave adopters of DACC protocols will be the digital media companies in blockchain industry. DACC will help media company build their own DAPPs on DACC blockchain and help solve immediate issues such as securing original content creation, anti-plagiarism and protections of user data. We believe innovation is the essential part of DACC development. DACC Labs will develop its own DAPPs which has innovate features and economic model. DACC first Dapp will be it’s audio Dapp, also developing its second crypto media Dapp
copper member
Are your management have a differs from your competitors? maybe you have  innovation, drive or incentive?
The highlight of the DACC protocols is to the tackle the unbalanced distribution of incentives between creators, curators, referrers, consumers and developers.  In DACC community, incentives will be mostly distributed among block producers, infrastructure maintainers and ecosystem developers, DACC aims to place content creators back to the center of the stage and eliminate the intermediaries that cause unnecessary friction of content creation. DACC will empower the content creators in the long rong.
Activity: 151
can you name a concrete use cases to deliver real value to digital media industry?
Activity: 104
Are your management have a differs from your competitors? maybe you have  innovation, drive or incentive?
copper member
Hi, what is it- IAM?  Can you explain it pls?
DACC platform is world’s first IAM based platform which includes 3 parts, a distributed filesystem featured by IAM, DACC public chain and DACC development tools. DACC will focus ondeveloping a modular based decentralized file system with IAM, this can be plugged in otherpublic chains too.
Activity: 94
Hi, what is it- IAM?  Can you explain it pls?
copper member
Hay! I'm not sure that i'm understand the concept of your project enough. Can you describe what your project does, what are its features?
Hallo! DACC will develop its own public blockchain with an infrastructure and features in mind to support easy DAPP development for content-based platforms.The full information about the DACC project you found herehttp://www.dacc.co/whitepaper/Dacc.pdf
Activity: 93
Hay! I'm not sure that i'm understand the concept of your project enough. Can you describe what your project does, what are its features?
copper member
This project seems very interesting to follow because its good project with good concept is also supported by a very clear mission your project will surely grow quickly and become successful in the future!
Thank you for your support and good input! We real appreciate it!
copper member
Hello. Token price ?
Hi, I will be glad to help you the ICo price is 1ETh
Total supply ?
at public sale 1ETH : 210 000 DACC, total supply is 30 billion,
Activity: 35
Hello. Token price ?
Total supply ?
copper member
I was interested in your decentralized file system. I could't understand your drawings and diagrams well. Can you tell a bit more?
DACC’s IAM file system is the key of DACC’s architecture which involves several components including file partition, permission map, compatibility between decentralized and centralized storage, and modular design as a open service. Basically, we focus on technical innovations in distributed file system.
Activity: 112
I was interested in your decentralized file system. I could't understand your drawings and diagrams well. Can you tell a bit more?
copper member
Hello. Token price ?
Activity: 35
Hello. Token price ?
copper member
Hi guys!
I expect your project runs successfully. Well-advised idea, interesting idea.
Thank you for your feedback
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io
Hi, everybody. Tell me please the team has already conducted a pre-sale? If so, how many tokens were sold?
copper member
Hi guys! I’m so excited to participate to your ICO. This idea is very good and I see the great future for DACC. Can you offer me the Referral Bounty program?
Yes, please go here and register for referral campaign https://coinchase.com/token/dacc?utm_source=medium
copper member
Hi, i would like to see your detail roadmap. I want to see in detail each section what you will do?
The full information about the DACC project and the road map you found herehttp://www.dacc.co/whitepaper/Dacc.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: