Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DAFZO.IO - A Decentralized Global P2P Logistics Platform - page 33. (Read 123509 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Do you set a limit on participation? Maybe as usual for residents of the United States?
Yes, you’re right. Person can not purchase DFC tokens if he is U.S citizen, resident, or entity

No, even a person or citizen of US can invest in the Dafzo provided that (s)he should be the accredited investor.
I hope, your project will solve the current problems of transportation and significantly improve the service as a whole. Good luck!

Thanks for the wish. To know about the latest update of Dafzo visit Dafzo's official website https://www.dafzo.io
Dafzo decentralised resulting ecosystem costs much less to operate for small logistics companies, provides enhanced safer technology and reliability and straightens the entire supply chain.  Wink

Correct along with this Dafzo also provides an extra earning opportunity to an individual without any extra effort irrespective of age, qualification by joining the Custodian Programme.
Do you set a limit on participation? Maybe as usual for residents of the United States?

Yes, even a US citizen can also invest, provided that (s)he is an accredited investor.
Hello dev! What is the token price? Will it be changed after pre-ico?
Dafzo assumes a progressive price system. During pre-sale 1 DFC costs 0.3 USD. Then token prize increase to 0.5 USD.
How long pre save is active? Can I get bonus if will invest now?

Thanks for showing interest in the Dafzo. Yes, you will get a bonus. Dafzo is in Pre ICO Phase offering 50% bonus on the reserved first 10% of the tokens.
What is the purpose of your company? Why do you need make the blockchain technology available for logistic sphere?

Dafzo Vision is to Create a simple and affordable Logistics Ecosystem to Global Community. Blockchain technology will help the logistics industry much more organized, transparent and will enable the data leverage.
Hi. Have you already started ICO Sale? I look forward to the results of sales. I hope you gain enough money!

Thanks for your wish. Yes, Dafzo ICO was started on 22nd January and will continue till 15th July. Right now, Dafzo is in Pre ICO Phase offering 50% bonus on the first 10% of the reserved token. You can contribute by visiting the official website at https://www.dafzo.io
Interesting idea of startup. Can you describe how can I get benefits if will purchase your tokens?
Gafzo has a discount system for participant: early participation get you discount of 50% at Pre sale (only for ETH contribution), 40% during pre ICO and 30% during pre-token. Also you can join to bounty campaign and receive the bonuses. Dafzo custodian & partner program is an opportunity for community to work with Dafzo and start earning additional income by joining custodian program.
Can I find out the details?

Thanks for showing interest. You can get the details by visiting the official website at https://www.dafzo.io
Activity: 70
Hi!

We just listed on our site and assigned rating "A" to your ICO DAFZO (DFZ).

"A" – High public scores and ratings, but not as good as “A+”. Generally low risks. Such ICOs should be definitely paid closest attention to.

https://icoinspect.com/image/ico/dafzo-dfz

Additional information is available on our site https://icoinspect.com/ico/dafzo-dfz.

Best regards,
ICOinspect team
Hello dev! What is the token price? Will it be changed after pre-ico?

Hi, Thanks for showing interest in Dafzo. The face value of Dafzo utility token is 0.50 USD. Dafzo is in Pre ICO Phase offering 50% bonus on the first 10% reserved tokens.
After the Pre-ICO Phase, Dafzo will be over 40% bonus.
Interesting idea of startup. Can you describe how can I get benefits if will purchase your tokens?

Thanks for the compliment. At this stage Dafzo is in Pre-ICO phase offering 50% bonus and apart from this Dafzo utility token offers;
1. Dafzo Listing & Price vitality Index.
2. Earning opportunity with the Custodian Programme.
3. Ecosystem designed for Marketing regular demand & supply of Dafzo token.

Activity: 294
Did you make the referral program? Airdrop? Or maybe Bounty?
Share the links pls where I can register
Dafzo official Bounty page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-dafzoio-bounty-program-2948541
Airdrop has already closed.
You can join to custodian and partnership program instead of the referral program.
Activity: 70
Who can become a custodian and get benefits from Dafzo?
Activity: 196
Did you make the referral program? Airdrop? Or maybe Bounty?
Share the links pls where I can register
Activity: 252
I think this type of project is the good one, the dev team working hard in the background to deliver what it was promised. I'll keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 210
Give me please your telegram address
Which opportunities does Dafzo offer as International Trade finance system?
With Dafzo ecosystem, the user can enter and deliver complete performance required in International sales whether it's booking a shipping consignment, issue Letter of Credit to exporter, generating sales of contract, bills of lading related, customs clearance, payment for goods, security & early fraud detection in documents, insurance, real-time tracking and alternate dispute resolution etc.
Why it will be useful for customers?
Dafzo Trade ecosystem is fully automated and in control of exporter and seller without any intermediator.
Except that the banking system will not be used as an intermediary, what other features of the system can you name so that I can better understand your idea?
With Dafzo ecosystem, the International trade deal can be executed automatically through a series of digital smart contracts.
Blockchain implies openness of decisions. How this feature will be expressed in your financial trade system?
The user or parties involved in the transaction can visualise data in real time on their devices and see the next actions to be performed.
Activity: 238
With Dafzo ecosystem, the user can enter and deliver complete performance required in International sales whether it's booking a shipping consignment, issue Letter of Credit to exporter, generating sales of contract, bills of lading related, customs clearance, payment for goods, security & early fraud detection in documents, insurance, real-time tracking and alternate dispute resolution etc.
Dafzo Trade ecosystem is fully automated and in control of exporter and seller without any intermediator.
Except that the banking system will not be used as an intermediary, what other features of the system can you name so that I can better understand your idea?
With Dafzo ecosystem, the International trade deal can be executed automatically through a series of digital smart contracts.
Blockchain implies openness of decisions. How this feature will be expressed in your financial trade system?
Pages:
Jump to: